Female college student from the Bay Area seeking someone with similar kinks

teaseme

I'm in the South Bay and looking to meet someone else that's also in college/around that age. Not interested in gaining, but am a little pudgy 😌 and LOVE being teased and humiliated. Also into general Dom/sub kinda stuff lik aggression, ass grabbing, some exhibitionism & non-con 😈

Will be very selective with who I talk to because of privacy reasons. Interested in people of all genders!!

Guest Growingbellylover

Welcome to the site! I’m more into the fantasy of gaining (tight clothes but not permanent fat). Ever done stuffing at a buffet? ;) 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Expandingbellylover
1 hour ago, teaseme said:

Bumping because I'm actively looking for a partner right now & would love for newer members to see this!

@BillyDelions Are you still active/would still be interested?

Hey there! How serious is this?

Guest Expandingbellylover
2 minutes ago, teaseme said:

I am very serious in terms of being open to going on a few dates with someone and learning more about them to see if there's a good match! Not looking to dive into something sexual without getting to know the person.

Naturally :) How were the holidays for you?

Guest spicybread
On 1/12/2022 at 9:34 AM, teaseme said:

I am very serious in terms of being open to going on a few dates with someone and learning more about them to see if there's a good match! Not looking to dive into something sexual without getting to know the person.

I'm a bit older (29) but happy to chat if you're still looking and that's not out of your range.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...