A successful feedee relationship

Guest Thenationwillrise

Guest Thenationwillrise

Men, I'm currently in a successful feeder/feedee relationship. 

If you want to turn your significant other into a feedee, I suggest a few of the following:

1.) Sexually integrate your feeder desires into your relationship. (If she is a normal and someone open person, this should be expressed sooner than later.)

2.) Thru the sexual integration, you should attempt to make sure she's already aroused when feeding, or placing any feederism talk. This will help with the conditioning of her feeling comfortable and wanting more.

3.) You have to show her love. You have to compliment frequently. Touch her, and also give her positive reinforcement when she is feeling down about her body. Make her feel good!!

DISCLAIMER:

Bare in mind, my girl was preconditioned thru an ex of hers. She started off around 18-19. She is now 26, I am 28. The younger they are, the easier it is to condition/persuade them to take on feederism. And, no, I am not telling you older dudes to go after younger women. (DON'T BE A CREEP) It is a mere observation, and hopefully you understand, it will be more difficult for someone that is a bit more older. 

I may add to this list if things come to mind. Feel free to ask any questions!

Seriously, I don't know what's with the people who want to secretly program and reprogram other people's minds. Like, why do you have to bypass their conscious part, why can't you just appeal to them directly?

On 8/26/2021 at 9:10 PM, Thenationwillrise said:

And, no, I am not telling you older dudes to go after younger women. (DON'T BE A CREEP)

I think treating a real, live person as a machine whose brain has to be scanned for bugs and exploits, instead of just talking to them and giving them agency — well, that's creepy as F. Being with a person that's older or younger? Can't see anything wrong with that.

Anyway, psychologists agree that a paraphilia (which feedism is) cannot be learned or acquired in adulthood, so it seems like you're doing some groundbreaking, state-of-the-art work there, bro.

But I don't wish any of you two ill, so let's hope the relationship lasts I suppose.

Guest Thenationwillrise
6 hours ago, vpprof said:

Seriously, I don't know what's with the people who want to secretly program and reprogram other people's minds. Like, why do you have to bypass their conscious part, why can't you just appeal to them directly?

I think treating a real, live person as a machine whose brain has to be scanned for bugs and exploits, instead of just talking to them and giving them agency — well, that's creepy as F. Being with a person that's older or younger? Can't see anything wrong with that.

Anyway, psychologists agree that a paraphilia (which feedism is) cannot be learned or acquired in adulthood, so it seems like you're doing some groundbreaking, state-of-the-art work there, bro.

But I don't wish any of you two ill, so let's hope the relationship lasts I suppose.

Eh, mine was already conditioned into feedism prior to this. These are mere observations due to past relationships failing with feedism. Without said conditioning of sexual arousal and showing love and appreciation, it seems nearly impossible to make something like this work unless they grew up with it. 

While, I may agree with you that attempting to rewire one's mind to make one more interested in feedism seems creepy, in the end, that person has a choice. 

Also, do you honestly agree a 30+ male should try to get with an 18-19 year old? There is a very large gap in maturity and understanding. 

On 8/29/2021 at 4:43 AM, Thenationwillrise said:

Eh, mine was already conditioned into feedism

What do you mean by 'conditioned'? Did you keep her in a cage and only fed on a visual signal? What the fork are you talking about?

Also, do you honestly agree a 30+ male should try to get with an 18-19 year old? There is a very large gap in maturity and understanding.

I thought everyone's different? Like, even plants don't grow at the same rate, why would humans mature at the same rate? This is insane lack of insight.

attempting to rewire one's mind to make one more interested in feedism

Dude, just learn to talk to people and take their mind into account. Honestly, that's not as scary as it looks.

Also, you might not have noticed (even though this thread is pinned) but here's an excellent explanation of why you don't "secretly fatten" someone by KFD: 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/29/2021 at 2:45 AM, lalt said:

Please stop talking about “conditioning” women, it’s gross. Sounds a lot like manipulation to me.

Why not? Men are conditioned to be subservient and censor themselves to women while paying them for the so-called blessing. Then there's the one-upsmanship that ranges from protecting bad actors to supporting diminishing returns, especially on social media to gain anything (pounds, followers, money and Brazilian butt lifts) but lifelong friends and meaningful intimacy.

On 8/26/2021 at 3:10 PM, Thenationwillrise said:

It is a mere observation, and hopefully you understand, it will be more difficult for someone that is a bit more older. 

Politically incorrect observations help a lot. Some convince themselves they're less attractive but topic creator feels it's not as locked in at a younger age. I do experience the opposite when they politicize their weight daily to overcompensate for lack of life experience/maintenance skills to preserve a union. However, I understand the malleability to possibly change viewpoints at a younger age rather than be stuck in their ways.

But at the opposite end of the spectrum I'm aware of women getting too old to have inhibitions, and that can be sloppy as well. Like how are women in their 40s and 50s still broke or wishing they were younger? Just be careful while having fun and stop paying when (usually chronic sob) stories don't add up.

11 hours ago, Chevalier said:

Men are conditioned to be subservient and censor themselves to women while paying them for the so-called blessing.

No. And this is not any sort of attack on you btw.

Some men might be raised in families where "children and fish are silent" and as a result of this upbringing might have trouble expressing their dissent or just their opinion generally, which in turn creates a delusion in their minds that they are being coerced into doing things by the environment (partner, boss, family, society). 

The only solution to "I'm being coerced to do this and that" conundrum is to protest if you don't want to do something. If you can't muster the courage → you have a problem with fear that paralyzes your actions. If you do protest and the other person still tries to force you → they have a problem (lots of problems probably) and you have a problem with choosing healthy, non-manipulative relationships. If you happen to live in a North Korean concentration/labor camp, well, then the problem is external, I concede.

I'm also saddened by the fact that so many men buy these onlyfans clips and use them as a relationship substitute. They're swindling themselves very badly. You see that all the time even on here. What emotion do you think spawns all those "cringe" topics about how a woman came out lesbian and "harmed" or "betrayed" "the community"? That notwithstanding, the solution is for every individual to work on their emotions rather than blame women / the society / cultural norms etc.

3 hours ago, vpprof said:

That notwithstanding, the solution is for every individual to work on their emotions rather than blame women / the society / cultural norms etc.

Thanks for not attacking me but between cancel culture, metoo and just an overall lack of communication given brainwashing narratives (believe all women or do this or else you're transphobic),

I feel this solution can only be done in a trial of fire to lose a lot of tolerance and unlearn from seeing when you are misled by these factors you think willpower can surpass. Though long term I think you're correct given so many things can age poorly, and it becomes easier to improve yourself when someone is laying in a pool of their bs that became too big not to see.

lose a lot of tolerance and unlearn from seeing when you are misled by these factors you think willpower can surpass

Can you elaborate on that? You meant tolerance towards what exactly? 

Willpower is one thing, but another is awareness of one's own emotions. What exactly am I angry at? Why do I feel resentful? How exactly have I been mistreated? How could I have avoided it? That really helps pinpoint the issue.

brainwashing narratives (believe all women or do this or else you're transphobic)

Yes, that's total brainwashing. I'd say, don't lash at women at large but at the same time have critical thinking. And of course you're not obliged to believe a woman simply by dint of her being a woman, that'd be ridiculous.

cancel culture

Funny you should mention that because I had this very issue on here. We were discussing Leonardo da Vinci's sexuality and I was making the point that calling him homosexual on what I believe to be a very slender factual basis is just an ideological manifesto. You know, "it's so cool to be non-heteronormative, let's make out that all history is gay!" The topic existed peacefully for a few months, then it caught a mod's attention and now any mention of it gets instantly obliterated without any acknowledgement that this issue ever existed. Hell, even this post might get deleted :D That's just sadge…

Of course I'm not anti-LGBT, all I'm advocating is some common sense. So what am I to do? Become an angry, frustrated Internet troll? Well, that'd be creating more problems than we already are dealing with. So I have asked myself, what is it that I'm angry at? The fact that mods like to shut people up based on their liking. OK. So my beliefs about the core issues (raised in that thread) stay the same. I satisfy my anger with the observation that the moderation board on here is extremely afraid of controversy, despite what they have stated in the Guidelines, and that they have the "cancel" mentality. I even understand how, in absence of proper skills to deal with such problems, they might consider total obliteration to be the safe option, and I sympathise with them. That's how you deal with this shit.

On 9/28/2021 at 9:02 AM, vpprof said:

Can you elaborate on that? You meant tolerance towards what exactly? 

I'd say eventually become desensitized/lose patience in the long term. Think of it like the future is female. I graduated college in 2009 and people still promoting that over the past 12 years.  What happened for no upward mobility? Same with race for the cure, like we're going in circles, or my responsibility to care.  How am I supposed to work with this?

Kinda reminds me of that Kaiji speech by Tonegawa, what are people doing with their lives? Same with the fighting you had to experienced for that gay confirmation bias with DaVinci. I've gotten banned because certain protected groups need to censor, but this is what some people need to make the highlight of their lives, so I calmly lost the ability to tolerate them,