• Curvage Model
14 hours ago, hamazon said:

The best bodybuilder I’ve ever seen 😍

working hard, hardly working. lol

14 hours ago, riddick1964 said:

Arms like those are the best! It's amazing how much bigger they are than when you first started here.

I know!!! insane!

14 hours ago, Doug-funnie said:

They’re a vibe and I’m here for it!

yes! fat all dayyyy!

13 hours ago, saltycurves said:

yum seafood!! more of buffett arms than gym arms but we definitely love them here :)

hahaha hey, its a workout to eat too! lol

1 hour ago, Michel84 said:

A yes. The seafood diet. You see food, and then you eat it!😋

hahahah. the only diet I've ever stuck to lol

• Curvage Model

New Clip! (24 hour intro pricing only!)🌲

Lauren and her gigantic belly are out of control! Lauren decides to be recklessly fat in public! Showing off her engorged breasts and belly right in front of passerby's and OF COURSE breaking something in the midsts! This video is full of belly play, close ups of walking, running jumping, working out and showing off all in front of groups of people! Lauren truly has no shame and wants the world to see her girth! She truly loves showing off all of her growing curves! SHE GETS KICKED OUT OF THE PARK, come find out why!

IMB_fc2nqX.thumb.GIF.1ec880c4ccd3bded950c9914c46b866b.GIFIMB_h6kW2M.thumb.GIF.f4a4b4981a55b71df28614197c62f8a0.GIF

2 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

New Clip! (24 hour intro pricing only!)🌲

Lauren and her gigantic belly are out of control! Lauren decides to be recklessly fat in public! Showing off her engorged breasts and belly right in front of passerby's and OF COURSE breaking something in the midsts! This video is full of belly play, close ups of walking, running jumping, working out and showing off all in front of groups of people! Lauren truly has no shame and wants the world to see her girth! She truly loves showing off all of her growing curves! SHE GETS KICKED OUT OF THE PARK, come find out why!

IMB_fc2nqX.thumb.GIF.1ec880c4ccd3bded950c9914c46b866b.GIFIMB_h6kW2M.thumb.GIF.f4a4b4981a55b71df28614197c62f8a0.GIF

Your hair looks amazing 😍

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, mbrewster said:

You are practically BURSTING out of that tiny bikini. Your curves are so huge they can hardly be contained!

Haha this is true!

I may or may not have a video switching bikinis with Candice 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️