Guest caioandrade
21 minutes ago, LaurenLush said:

️HORA DO CONCURSO _

O VENCEDOR GANHA: MEU PRÓXIMO VÍDEO SEXY COLLAB E UMA COLEÇÃO  ESPECIAL DE FOTOS SEXY   

(termina em 21/01/2022)

ENTRAR: 

Diga -me uma comida que você adoraria alimentar uma bbw e fazê-la se deliciar e por quê! _  

-todos que comentarem sua resposta 👇  serão colocados no sorteio e um vencedor será escolhido aleatoriamente na SEXTA-FEIRA 21/01/2022- 

2E37F133-9E01-4C1A-B8E0-E6573F593E98.jpeg   25   122.65 kB

I would feed her pizza because I love pizza and I love videos where you guys eat pizza 😁🥰

On 1/19/2022 at 2:27 PM, bellyfan12321 said:

For me it definitely has to be a big burrito. The calories can add up really quick and between the filling and the tortilla that is a lot of really dense food that is just going to sit in that beautiful fat belly and really cause it to bloat. She is going to feel it sitting there for a while and I just wouldn’t be able to keep my hands off that soft yet now firm belly.

Gumbo its chunky,  flavorful and highly versatile. The seafood and chicken and sausage gumbo are more popular  and with the rice its filling and will make your belly bloat and tightened 

1 hour ago, LaurenLush said:

️CONTEST TIME

WINNER WINS: MY UPCOMING SEXY COLLAB VIDEO & A SPECIAL SEXY PHOTO COLLECTION

(ends 1/21/2022)

TO ENTER: 

Tell me one food you would love to feed a bbw and make her indulge in & why! 

-everyone who comments their answer👇 will be put in the drawing and a winner will be chosen at random on FRIDAY 1/21/2022- 

2E37F133-9E01-4C1A-B8E0-E6573F593E98.jpeg

If I can pick just one, I would say chinese, but more specifically char siew, which is a cantonese style BBQ pork which is flavored with sweet honey and five spice. Marbled with a healthy layer of fat, I think it's a perfect blend of sweet and savoury to keep her eating, without her feeling bored of the taste after a while. This along with constant hydration and accompanying belly rubs ofc, basic stuff of taking care of a feedee haha.

11 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

️CONTEST TIME

WINNER WINS: MY UPCOMING SEXY COLLAB VIDEO & A SPECIAL SEXY PHOTO COLLECTION

(ends 1/21/2022)

TO ENTER: 

Tell me one food you would love to feed a bbw and make her indulge in & why! 

-everyone who comments their answer👇 will be put in the drawing and a winner will be chosen at random on FRIDAY 1/21/2022- 

04E55B76-DA40-4FCB-A034-5753D314A7B9.jpeg

I'd absolutely love to stuff a bbw full of heavy cream and ice cream, weight gain shakes and the like. Lots of calorie dense soft foods to fatten you up fast and long term, but the quick pay off of having it stuff that big belly full and heavy, while feeling all of it slosh around in that heavy hanging belly. I can only imagine how huge you'd be after several stuffings like that!

Guest Venturedawg
1 hour ago, LaurenLush said:

That side profile though. 😮

6832E91A-D990-4EC5-93D7-C80026315FE4.jpeg

The way your rolls and fat meld together... belly cradled by the massive thighs, boobs cuddled by the belly shelf 🥵

• Curvage Model
8 minutes ago, Zmaster7 said:

Bella getting all the attention I love this ❤

She deserves it! @Bella Abbondanza is a goddess. I have to say that I was so nervous to meet her and she made me so at ease! Very down to earth and fun to be around!

5 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

Woke up out of a deep sleep and walked straight to the fridge for a snack. 😂

You definitely a sleep eater…I can imagine you waking up next to the fridge with some sauce on those bloated cheeks.

*Lauren stirs up from sleeping, smacking her lips, and tasting the sauce*

”Aw man…that barbecue was for lunch!” 🥺

• Curvage Model
18 minutes ago, LaurenLush said:

She deserves it! @Bella Abbondanza is a goddess. I have to say that I was so nervous to meet her and she made me so at ease! Very down to earth and fun to be around!

Same! I was so nervous to meet you but you, and @Curvage Casey, but you both put me at ease right away!