Guest Lyingcheater
On 1/14/2022 at 7:12 PM, LushLauren said:

@Bella Abbondanza just dropped a pretty hot video…

I am obsessed with how hot it was to feed her! 

I have to say looking at the preview photos for this video you are really getting big! I can't wait to see what your figure looks like at the end of this year!!

Guest terranceandphillip
10 hours ago, LushLauren said:

Okay, 

this is my first attempt and putting some of my hair extensions in with my extreme blunt haircut I have now. 😂

needs some work but now I can have long and short hair!

2D2CD014-6402-45EE-9C16-13330A33B240.gif

I think it looks wonderful, Lauren!!

I feel so bad now that I wasn't completely on board when you first mentioned getting your hair cut shorter.

The short version is SO cute and fun, and the "extended edition" is absolutely gorgeous!!

27 minutes ago, LushLauren said:

Guys! I have to travel for work next week and I get to stay in a suite with a Jacuzzi! What would you like to see me do in a hotel?

B3515F40-104F-4D73-B679-84A5C3253B87.jpeg

First of all, you look absolutely gorgeous in this picture. 

Maybe a stuffing followed by a slippery splashing belly play? What jiggles more, the water or your belly?

1 hour ago, LushLauren said:

Guys! I have to travel for work next week and I get to stay in a suite with a Jacuzzi! What would you like to see me do in a hotel?

B3515F40-104F-4D73-B679-84A5C3253B87.jpeg

Of course to demolish the breakfast buffet, let the hotel employees run up and down to bring you food and drinks, describing their faces and maybe let them wonder if there are seriously not two or even 3 people in the room.

Ow and check if their towels and bathrobes are big enough to wrap around your magnificent body. And if not, how much is the difference now? ☺️

‘try’ the gym they have, but before you start it might be wise to eat some candybars that you’ll grab from a vending machine to rise your energy level. And why not grab some more after your workout?

And maybe try the pool area as well? Giving some employees and guests a stunning sight that they’ll remember for ever ☺️