Guest terranceandphillip
19 minutes ago, LushLauren said:

I have that “tomboy” vibe today! 

6F3BFDD9-B616-450D-9E59-CC9B8162AACF.gif

Ok, so I totally LOVE this look on you!!!

. . . and, I suppose, if I'm being honest, pretty much all your other looks too . . .

• Curvage Model

Thank you! 
I tried to workout with friends today… and I literally was the ONLY one dying.

One of my friends is only 20 pounds lighter than me but was running circles around me!! 

I guess the only pull ups this girl will be doing is pulling up to the drive thru 😂😂😂

Guest terranceandphillip
11 minutes ago, LushLauren said:

I guess the only pull ups this girl will be doing is pulling up to the drive thru 😂😂😂

I'm sure they love seeing you "pulling up" there! 😉

Guest CurveKing100
2 minutes ago, LushLauren said:

What is one of the most attractive parts on a bbw that you think other people might find weird?!?

Plush arms and bulging thighs are a personal fav of mine and you're blessed with both Lauren! 😍

14 minutes ago, LushLauren said:

What is one of the most attractive parts on a bbw that you think other people might find weird?!?

Hmmm 🤔 a fat doughy belly is definitely my favorite! 😍 If that doesn’t cut it, I also love a double chin, arm rolls, back fat, side rolls, cellulite filled thunder thighs, and thicc calves lol

I’m assuming being attracted to big booty and boobs isn’t considered “weird” lol, but I love them as well! 😍

Guest terranceandphillip
42 minutes ago, LushLauren said:

My first instinct would be to say anything to do with thick legs, but I feel like that's not really all that weird, so I'll look a little further down and say . . . CANKLES!  LoL!!

They've gotta be weird, right?!?  But they could be really cute too, especially tapering down evenly from a nice shapely pair of calves . . .