29 minutes ago, LaurenLush said:

A little comparison from when I first started here to now.

CE95DB1E-E2B6-4982-909C-1B0FBE3C2078.jpeg

🤩 stunning both then and now, though I’m a little biased towards the extra bit of stunning in the “now” 😉 (also, the short hair looks great, it really frames your face well 🙂)

• Curvage Model
18 hours ago, hamazon said:

🤩 stunning both then and now, though I’m a little biased towards the extra bit of stunning in the “now” 😉 (also, the short hair looks great, it really frames your face well 🙂)

Thank you!!! I never know how I feel about my short hair! 

18 hours ago, Deadpool 2 said:

For those wondering Yes the after is really how wide Lauren really is now she barley fits in the frame lol.. So damn hot 🔥

😅😅😅😅

16 hours ago, bigirlover said:

Think there’s more to come? You look amazing 😍

I may just have an announcement coming soon! 

13 hours ago, FatEdd said:

Very impressive. 

Thank you❤️

13 hours ago, luke8694 said:

Sexy as hell! Looks like she ate the old Lauren 😛😉😍

I did, she’s gone now. Lol

12 hours ago, CCT0ny said:

There's nothing little about your massive weight gain! You have packed on so much fat onto your curves!

right?!? I’m such a roly poly now lol

• Curvage Model

Since you all have been asking for more eating videos I have a hooters stuffing video coming out tomorrow!

Its freaking hot and to be honest I get turned on every time I watch it. 😂

…… and yes. The shorts go down and the belly becomes VERY exposed and played with. Lol

2D5BE1CB-5C19-4F4F-B0B9-640E2E3E822B.jpeg

14 minutes ago, LaurenLush said:

Since you all have been asking for more eating videos I have a hooters stuffing video coming out tomorrow!

…… and yes. The shorts go down and the belly becomes VERY exposed and played with. Lol

yeah! I'm surprised you were still able to fit on the short ;) do you think you're the same size as the last one with Casey?

2 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

Some would think lauren would be catering a party with all those wings but Nope ! Just a normal day in the life of Lush over here...😏😍😍😍

chase elliott applause GIF by Hooters 

Guest terranceandphillip
14 minutes ago, LaurenLush said:

Guys I lied, the video is actually coming out tomorrow! 🤦🏻‍♀️
i had my days all mixed up. Lol

love you all!

d'oh!  Well, I was keeping my eye out for it today, so thanks for the update.  Now I'm looking forward to watching it tomorrow.  ❤️

Oh, you're planning on the new clip tomorrow great it's only a day difference you even have them cow noises in clips take a close look at yourself Lauren is massively healthy a good example of how healthy her eating habit is keeping her as a stick model let's have her keep eating having a healthy eating habit for her give her junk food it makes her feel less fat than she really is she is actually far too thin as you can tell that none of her clothes fit it they must from being too loose! she is too small look at Dumpling can we call her even healthier than Lauren? if you're both this healthy it's time to widen yourselves more let's make up for lost time! XD

• Curvage Model

At my doctors office they always give printouts at the end of the visits….

THEY PLASTER EVERYONES BMI IN BOLD ON THE FRONT….

The receptionist was like “omg crazy error on the bmi!”…….. then looked at me and was like “oh, Nevermind”…..

hahahahah.

I guess having over half of me be a fat percentage is taboo! Lol

11 minutes ago, LaurenLush said:

At my doctors office they always give printouts at the end of the visits….

THEY PLASTER EVERYONES BMI IN BOLD ON THE FRONT….

The receptionist was like “omg crazy error on the bmi!”…….. then looked at me and was like “oh, Nevermind”…..

hahahahah.

I guess having over half of me be a fat percentage is taboo! Lol

Are you gonna do a weigh in and fat chat soon those are my favourite clips