• Curvage Model
On 7/7/2022 at 9:14 PM, Deadpool 2 said:

Would love too see you go Hog wild at The taste of Chicago. its a fair we have every year that has a thousand booths set up with a whole bunch of food & drinks plus live music. And Deep fried Lasagna sounds delicious 😋

Okay that sounds like a beautiful adventure! 
I can’t even imagine that many food stands! How freaking cool! When does that happen

4 minutes ago, LaurenLush said:

Okay that sounds like a beautiful adventure! 
I can’t even imagine that many food stands! How freaking cool! When does that happen

Its going on Right now and i think it goes on for a week or so... i haven't been to it in a long time lol... but its a fat girls paradise 😁😍😍😋😋 

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, somebody1911 said:

This is why you might just be the greatest, Lush, maybe of all time! If not you’re well on your way, 5lbs at a time 😍

Haha.

my weight has been yo-yoing like crazy.

Dealing with repercussions of Long Covid and hospital visits for months has messed my body up!

it’s crazy all of the changes and struggles I’ve encountered (including menstrual stuff!)

one day I’ll step on the scale and I’ve dropped 4 pounds… the next I step on and I’ve gained 10 back and so forth… there is nothing consistent right now and it’s baffling.

I had gotten to 330lbs. and unfortunately struggled to maintain it while dealing with all of my health issues and stress.

So it truly is one day at a time.

I am now focusing on my health, mental health and happiness.

i love food… and I am definitely a binge eater and closet eater and just an eater! Lol

I hope with getting more answers from doctors I can figure out what’s going on with my body and get back to what I love! Lol

Regardless, I’m still HUGE and I love to scarf down food and be sexy and embrace my body. I think I just need to stop obsessing about the numbers on the scale and embrace the fact that I am still alive!

3 minutes ago, LaurenLush said:

Haha.

Dealing with repercussions of Long Covid and hospital visits for months has messed my body up!

it’s crazy all of the changes and struggles I’ve encountered (including menstrual stuff!)

one day I’ll step on the scale and I’ve dropped 4 pounds… the next I step on and I’ve gained 10 back and so forth… there is nothing consistent right now and it’s baffling.

I had gotten to 330lbs. and unfortunately struggled to maintain it while dealing with all of my health issues and stress.

i love food… and I am definitely a binge eater and closet eater and just an eater! Lol

I hope with getting more answers from doctors I can figure out what’s going on with my body and get back to what I love! Lol

Regardless, I’m still HUGE and I love to scarf down food and be sexy and embrace my body. I think I just need to stop obsessing about the numbers on the scale and embrace the fact that I am still alive!

Yes, forget the numbers for the most part. You're huge, you're hot and most importantly, you're alive ❤️ I wish you the best with your health and happiness 🙏

8 minutes ago, LaurenLush said:

Haha.

You’re still alive, still young, still freaking EARTH SHATTERINGLY BEAUTIFUL…

in the long term your commitment and ravenous appetite will be rewarded with the resplendent physique of our collective fantasy, I have no doubt!

15 minutes ago, LaurenLush said:

Haha.

As long as you are healthy and in good spirits that is all that matters. I said it once before you are one of the Hottest models on here. You have such a strong following and people who truly care bout you here (or at least i hope so ) Just continue doing you and taking it easy. 

3 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

Haha.

You are definitely insanely hot at any weight. 

Damn most people gain 10-20lbs & it takes them a month or two it may be 5lbs but that is a lot for just one week you are getting fat quicker than I would have imagined that is good news but please don't stop eating don't let your willpower hold you back is what I want to tell you embrace yourself & be happy this is what you wanted isn't it!? besides your appetite is too big to probably do much about it right now. ❤️ 

I never said you were incorrect @pet sounds I meant it looked like she did just my opinion even if that ended up happening, she was still very beautiful and looking at her right now she gained back the weight she recently lost just by looking at Lauren's recent posts she & gaining weight have looked very promising I was not questioning nor denying either of you! ❤️ 

Honestly, gaining or losing a few pounds will not be that noticable at your current size. Also you have proven that you look spectacular at ANY previous size you have been. So don’t worry about the numbers, your presence  will always be there, dropping people’s jaws to the floor at the blink of an eye. So please don’t stress about your yo-yoing and that your numbers are fluctuating a bit. That’s called unneccessary stress :) And btw you have grown so much recently, no wonder your body will be yo-yoing. 🙈 It is also having to settle a bit and get used to the amounts of food you scarf down these days. It has to learn how to cope with that, so give it some time 😅 And as you state yourself, you are huge, no doubt about that, and you will always have a gorgeous, curvaceous physique. I believe you are great and you do great!

If you’d ask me how you’re doing, I would say you do an outstanding job. Especially knowing you do battle long covid on the background. I know more people who struggle with it and it is def not easy!! Also because as people look at you, they can’t see that you’re not okay or something is up. It is hard to recognize for them, yet you are so aware of it yourself. 

Just please know that you are appreciated for who you are, not about the pounds you gain or might lose. You make terrific content, you are an inspiration to so many people and especially other heavier woman who might struggle to feel sexy themselves. You are a true role model and have such a good and caring character as well with loads of humor. You are a gem.

So embrace life as you can, we are all happy that you are alive and we will support you on your journey. We care about you very much. 

Then finally, may I finish by saying I’m proud of you? Proud on what you have accomplished in the past years and also how you maintain it during these more difficult times. You are a very, very powerful young woman! Although you might not feel like that from time to time, deep inside you are, yes you truly are and don’t you dare to forget that! 🤘🏼

Cheers 🥂😉

Guest terranceandphillip

Hey @LaurenLush - loved the transparency of your post yesterday and the wave of heartfelt support it's generated.  So many others have already expressed themselves so well, so I won't try to add to their words, but I'm super encouraged by all the genuine admiration and acceptance and just wanted to thank you and the other members who frequent this thread for always making it such a safe, warm, fun - and of course, super-frickin' HOT - place to hang out!  Yeah, really special . . .