• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

What do I think Lauren you tell me girl how does it feel to you comfortable/uncomfortable? I don't know if your asking how it feels to be like that or how it looks to us? if you are talking about appearance there is definitely a difference a round more attractive difference oblivious to the fact that you make your own choices just like any other person but that is what I think when I see you like this with such big love handles and body.  ❤️ 

You should love playing with your body first of all it is your body and it looks very soft and beautiful just pretty much everything you do on stream just seeing the weight pile on in so many places makes me feel more relieved to see you growing & happy.  That being said I am a people pleaser that hates conflict I think that is why I am so giving to others I have even gave other people stuff to my own disadvantage which is unfortunate but you have a very kind heart so I trust you enough. :D 

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I'm not going to say no to you looker cuter or uglier without makeup, but it does depend on its like asking should I change my bad habits, or should I just remain neutral either one works nobody will say anything to you.  Depending on the person they however make think differently.  Me personally I don't mind its you're choosing you will still look normal & pretty to me in regard to what I consider as long as I can see you doing what you enjoy I want every female friend or not to be courteous with or without bad past experience but what makes you lazy & happy seems to be gaining weight! If you ask a guy they usually say what they hate about relationships the most and that is the arguments I am not usually like that until forced upon me by the opposite gender or if they care but over budget me besides I don't make much but considering those conditions were met I could provide my relationship with at least 300$ a month which is around half what I make as long as I had a house also I only get paid in the US currently though. :D 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

that depends on what is your favorite foods are to eat I assume you have more than one so why do one when you can do a few of each? it would make sense seeing as how you should choose what you eat, I personally don't mind the food you eat actually the only thing I'm picky on is what I eat food when it comes to anyone or anything else I don't mind as long as it's benefitting you so far by considering you're eating habits & size it has made me more exuberant just thinking about you. :D 

You earned every portion of the love & respect from me & fans just like how you earned the additional message I just sent you minutes ago you really are getting big of course there is always room for you to adapt & get bigger that's your decision, but it definitely sounds like a good idea miss! ❤️ 

• 3 weeks later...

Damn most people gain 10-20lbs & it takes them a month or two it may be 5lbs but that is a lot for just one week you are getting fat quicker than I would have imagined that is good news but please don't stop eating don't let your willpower hold you back is what I want to tell you embrace yourself & be happy this is what you wanted isn't it!? besides your appetite is too big to probably do much about it right now. ❤️ 

I never said you were incorrect @pet sounds I meant it looked like she did just my opinion even if that ended up happening, she was still very beautiful and looking at her right now she gained back the weight she recently lost just by looking at Lauren's recent posts she & gaining weight have looked very promising I was not questioning nor denying either of you! ❤️ 

• 3 weeks later...

Wow incredible photos! I need to be honest & tell you to convince other online users whoever Lauren Lush collabs with is Lucky not just men online who like her for being her & heavy, but she is such an amazing person and like any fat person on the web is a role model for those who want to do the same but are too shy to get fat. however like others she is young & has her youth which makes her even more attractive so many people seem to like her look at how many collaboration clips she has been in I feel like even as she gets older she may not look the same but she is still her people will like her for back then so that will make up her when she is older I will just say this now Lauren Lush you may think you are like every other fat female on the web but your special in certain aspects something I've noticed is your fat your appearance makes you look like the magazine role model I think me saying that is proof enough the only difference is your fat I think that is something most of us can agree on I appreciate for what you do in the community continue what you are doing the way you want it to Lauren follow your dreams while you are alive we only live once until we are cast to the great beyond I don't see myself changing my opinion of you unless it becomes a must let's keep you beautiful & young as long as possible! ❤️ 

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, you're planning on the new clip tomorrow great it's only a day difference you even have them cow noises in clips take a close look at yourself Lauren is massively healthy a good example of how healthy her eating habit is keeping her as a stick model let's have her keep eating having a healthy eating habit for her give her junk food it makes her feel less fat than she really is she is actually far too thin as you can tell that none of her clothes fit it they must from being too loose! she is too small look at Dumpling can we call her even healthier than Lauren? if you're both this healthy it's time to widen yourselves more let's make up for lost time! XD

No, I think what LL needs a big dessert along with an extra-large pizza having sweet mixed with pizza will make her throat will be dry & sweet am I right? so get her a 12 case of beer for such an occasion she will be left feeling full & sober if anything she will definitely wake up the next day feeling tired wanting to sleep like a log but she got hungry  then oh wait! her mind wakes up  she is a tiny bit heavier wonder what caused such a thing my clothes are even tighter it must have shrunk in the wash I'm definitely not this fat!❤️ ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Lauren says its hot this morning I think it's way more intense looking at Lauren beauty without thinking anything romance related but seriously why is the weather so bad however I think the biggest challenge is the pic Lauren just uploaded bare chest & way too gorgeous are you trying to turn me on or is it that nothing fits? I say this a lot, but I think my heart caught a virus maybe it has covid! I thought I was supposed to die from being sat on by a hot female I even imagine at night some beautiful girl sleeping at my bedside as long as were compatible she can open my window & crawl into my bed undressed I wouldn't even be upset just happily surprised I can't hate any girl until I know they are 100% fuming every day or cheats on me I have little belief in searching though the father or mother can say no to me dating they could just say no or say it's because of covid so many excuses in life besides most other girls are already happy too I'm probably better off just alone dealing with sadness every day I am 28 it's sad yet true all people nearby who love to pester. I had my dreams foiled by a bully just expressing my happiness I tried for it not to hinder me, but everyone does anyway the friendly take advantage I can easily go grab food by myself for $14 drink included people love being dishonest I told a friend I'm going to order my own food do you want a small meal he talks over me at the counter to mess with me & share a whole 25$ pizza I should've acted different now I will if they do that I immediately call dad & don't give benefit. -__-

Let me try to give you a back massage tell me how hard to push on the back. *Decides to rub belly & feed dessert also something we know you will get fatter from* You know you would love me to be to massage you Lauren & an extra hand from anyone to feed you my reward is only a belly rub & meet you as a friend that's all you have nothing to lose by being my friend you benefit get fatter if I visit daily for 2 weeks what should I feed you for dinner? can you even eat like big portions like half of meat of big animal in grocery or is that too big for beautiful Lauren you need more food? alright maybe I should add ice cream or cake what you said you want both can you handle it? sure I don't mind get bigger I like my girls this size but we can make you bigger let's see you put your clothes on this morning what you said your 48W bottoms are tight finished but the button could blow any minute let me take you to a Restaurant & pay for you it's been an hour you since you ate last but I know you need more when I'm here you look 20lbs. heavier each month but we want you 50lbs heavier each month eat please more vacation! ❤️ 

nice but you can do better why not just eat all the batter next time when you buy some, I'm sure eating brownie batter in one sitting is having a healthier belly & attitude it's not fat it's needed muscle ok its fat it's not that bad you could be way heavier it's a good thing we haven't seen Lauren on my TLC kidding! :) 

"I’m convinced my tits have grown another cup size…." well that's expected it looks a bit bigger though than just a cup size I am certainly hoping another two or three sizes don't disappoint me by saying such things if it's you hope for the best possible outcome though I know you love to deny it you're a beautifully greedy girl in denial with your waistline it is only getting heavier but that is the wrong way to look at it it's only becoming a more powerful bod think of it as a never ending cycle just like eating food & sleeping each day same as other gainers what are you going to do with you miss Lauren it never ends with you either more food! :)

• 2 weeks later...

should any of this surprise me? Laurens too good-looking chances are she is only going to look better as she gets fatter that would be normal as it's been, however, I've always sort of liked Lauren's big bod & pudgy face is that bad for me to enjoy something to make requests here & there? I'm trying to force nothing just to point that out I just want other people happier than that of me she deserves the best but the heavier she gets without noticing it immediately is what I wanted from her being this fat makes Lauren happy so what are the odds of being heavier will only make Lauren happier right so happy however its her & her feelings while you think let me point out there was no doubt in my mind she was very important & Independent from her past to this present day should I not be on good terms with you!? ❤️ 

• 1 month later...