14 minutes ago, LushLauren said:

What is one of the most attractive parts on a bbw that you think other people might find weird?!?

Hmmm 🤔 a fat doughy belly is definitely my favorite! 😍 If that doesn’t cut it, I also love a double chin, arm rolls, back fat, side rolls, cellulite filled thunder thighs, and thicc calves lol

I’m assuming being attracted to big booty and boobs isn’t considered “weird” lol, but I love them as well! 😍

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, LushLauren said:

Today my top has kept going up over my belly exposing my whole midsection! 

I went in to get my tires rotated and the man working on my car kept staring at me hard-core! Almost like he was drooling!

I looked down and saw I was exposed😂

Needless to say he gave me a good discount and I gave them a good show! 

Public belly exposure is frickin HOT! 🔥🔥🔥 And definitely a sign you’ve been eating well! 🐷👏👏👏

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, LushLauren said:

I knew my friends would never let me live this down if they saw me approach her. But yet there was something so captivating, so intense about her that drew me in like a moth to a flame.

Our eyes kept catching one another’s. She’d lock with mine and then mine with hers. Our bodies naturally coming towards one another as if we were magnets begging to connect.

This gave me CHILLS!!! So beautifully written! 🙌🙌🙌🙌 Definitely feel like the moth to your flame. 😍😍😍🔥🔥🔥

10 minutes ago, LushLauren said:

Tell me one food you would love to feed a bbw and make her indulge in & why! 

A strawberry cheesecake with a bottle of whip cream! 🤤🤤🤤 Strawberries are sexy lol 🍓, cheesecake is sweet 🍰, and whip cream can be messy! A perfect trio! A nice sensual feeding can get hot and messy real quick 😈🔥🔥🔥 Can get very creative with the whip cream too 😏

• 1 month later...
27 minutes ago, LaurenLush said:

What is your favorite easy hot snack?

Mine is spicy breaded frozen chicken 😂

I just pop it in the air fryer and then devour! Lol

i can’t tell you how many bags of them I’ve devoured lately, it may be a problem. Lol

Lauren always keepin it spicy 🔥🔥🔥🥵

Don’t judge lol, but sometimes a nice pepperoni hot pocket freshly cooked in the microwave hits the spot 😋😂😂

13 minutes ago, LaurenLush said:

Do you guys like more of the natural look, simple make up or dramatic make up?

I’m more of a natural and simple makeup look kinda guy. I love the way it shows off your pure and natural beauty! 😍😍😍 Like hot damn!!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I think a dramatic makeup look can be fun and sexy at times though too! 

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
1 hour ago, LaurenLush said:

like I said, if it came from you guys, I would legit dieeeee with pleasure. But this lady was just straight up not funny. But again, I was joking about my weight coming into the store, so did I invite her comments?

I’d still say she was in the wrong. I think you have to really get to know someone before making comments like that, there’s no way she would’ve known you liked playful teasing. 

I’ve definitely been around fat people that make jokes about themselves for being fat, but that doesn’t mean they want me to join in on the teasing. Especially as a worker at a clothing store, I would NEVER make a comment about someone’s size, that definitely crosses a line. You never know how someone actually feels until you get to know them 

• 5 months later...
19 minutes ago, LaurenLush said:

RANDOM QUESTION!

What is the pettiest reason you’ve stopped dating someone?

I got a couple. 😬 First off, I promise I’ve grown as a human being 😂😂, I was young, dumb, and immature lol

There was one girl in high school who I dated that was on the track team (this is before I went fat and never went back lol) and I went to her track meet and was so turned off after seeing her run that I couldn’t date her anymore. It wasn’t that she was running but the way she ran and her facial expressions that got me. Lol Yeah not my type 😬😂😂

And there was another in college that was really sweet, had a nice curvy body, but not the most attractive neck up. Lol We had a lot of fun in the dark 😈😈😂, but every time I stayed overnight and woke up next to her I questioned myself and eventually couldn’t do it anymore lol