Guest Plump_Belly_Lover
On 9/8/2022 at 11:10 AM, LaurenLush said:

I’m convinced my tits have grown another cup size….

B85795D1-0F6F-44ED-8A3C-E3BFBF18FCA6.jpeg

Agreed! Your cups runneth over!😃😉❤️

• Curvage Model

🎥 MY BIG FAT COLLABS! 🎥

30 minutes full of collabs with @Bella Abbondanza @kawaiipiggy @Kaybearcutie95 & @TheDumplin

This clip is incredibly hot and includes gluttonous roleplays, public stuffings, belly play, fat chat and lots and lots of hefty models! 
B9313CB0-8ED8-4141-AD33-30F63725A7B8.thumb.gif.9a9165112f8e67354753b613a14554b6.gif

• Curvage Model

🎥 MY BIG FAT COLLABS! 🎥

$7.99 intro price TONIGHT ONLY!

30 minutes full of collabs with @Bella Abbondanza @kawaiipiggy @Kaybearcutie95 & @TheDumplin

This clip is incredibly hot and includes gluttonous roleplays, public stuffings, belly play, fat chat and lots and lots of hefty models! 
B9313CB0-8ED8-4141-AD33-30F63725A7B8.thumb.gif.9a9165112f8e67354753b613a14554b6.gif

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, Deadpool 2 said:

Ok let's start off by saying this is definitely what we need more of at Curvage 😍😍😍😆 and 2nd how in the holy hell did that bed not cave in with all that weight 🤔😁

love this GIF by Intel

Hahaha I thought that the whole time! I seriously was like “I’m definitely going to get charged for something breaking from our fat asses!”

• Curvage Model

I have to remind everyone that I rarely check my messages on here. 😭 

They pile up so quickly and give me anxiety.

If you have any specific questions or anything please reach out here and if it’s an inquiry I will reach out!

it’s just too hard to keep up with my inbox and I’m so sorry