2 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

Meeting @Kaybearcutie95 and seeing my friend @Bella Abbondanza again has been a dream! 

Kayla’s video of our body comparisons is NUTS…..
we all have similar shapes, but when our side by side it’s crazy how different we are!

0D4AC064-B79F-4762-A752-FA730EF69E7C.png

So much curves in the same place!!! Cant wait to watch it and see how you compare with kayla (she's probably a bit bigger, but you clearly have more potential) :)

Wow incredible photos! I need to be honest & tell you to convince other online users whoever Lauren Lush collabs with is Lucky not just men online who like her for being her & heavy, but she is such an amazing person and like any fat person on the web is a role model for those who want to do the same but are too shy to get fat. however like others she is young & has her youth which makes her even more attractive so many people seem to like her look at how many collaboration clips she has been in I feel like even as she gets older she may not look the same but she is still her people will like her for back then so that will make up her when she is older I will just say this now Lauren Lush you may think you are like every other fat female on the web but your special in certain aspects something I've noticed is your fat your appearance makes you look like the magazine role model I think me saying that is proof enough the only difference is your fat I think that is something most of us can agree on I appreciate for what you do in the community continue what you are doing the way you want it to Lauren follow your dreams while you are alive we only live once until we are cast to the great beyond I don't see myself changing my opinion of you unless it becomes a must let's keep you beautiful & young as long as possible! ❤️ 

Guest I_Love_Chubby_Girls
On 7/22/2022 at 9:11 PM, LaurenLush said:

Dreams do come true. 😍

E5A41C78-34B6-411D-AC70-4EBF80BC0A54.jpeg

Three beautiful ladies!😃❤️

• Curvage Model

BRAND NEW VIDEO Ft. @Kaybearcutie95 + @TheDumplin

Lauren has been trying to push herself to the max with stuffings but feels she needs some BIG motivation. Luckily her two HUGE friends are here to help motivate her to stuff herself silly to outgrow her lingerie… come watch as these girls get wayyyy too messy with their food and eachother! LAUREN IS SO LUCKY TO HAVE SUCH AMAZING ROLEMODELS! 

D3B30F2F-C1A6-43EF-85BA-5490999212F4.thumb.gif.a2e008fcc8c698eb82df2a4aa2455cd4.gif969EAAD3-1E6E-4E39-BA30-EA0937A44360.thumb.gif.a1f4ce7fbf42ac4a7b636be62639fe1e.gif