8 minutes ago, LaurenLush said:

I am pretty excited. I hope it goes through.

I will be traveling for it so I’m a little nervous!

If you’re not flying Southwest then just remember that it isn’t your fault that airlines cram people in and don’t make accommodations for comfort of all passengers. You have every reason to fly just like everyone else 

Guest CuriousCurvitect100
23 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

So….. I have a surprise! 
I will be collaborating with some hotties in a few weeks!!!! 

Don't forget to pack your Hooters uniform!!! 😍 Honestly you look soooooo insanely hot in that outfit lol 🌋

• Curvage Model

🌸 BRAND NEW VIDEO! 🌸

Before & After Lingerie! Intro price $4.99

I have owned this sexy pink lingerie set for a few years! As the years progressed and the gut has grown this tiny pink bra and panties and been stretched to its limits! Come check out the comparisons!

9A9BF4F8-BBB5-4CC4-B421-41EE00DF6EE6.thumb.gif.b6fe69afaf88d25420754168a2c27a0b.gif

Edited by LaurenLush

1 hour ago, LaurenLush said:

Went to a festival tonight and it’s safe to say I probably gained a few pounds. 
have you ever heard of deep fried lasagna?!?

8E4BF681-2DD3-4FFC-907E-312466961A23.jpeg

Would love too see you go Hog wild at The taste of Chicago. its a fair we have every year that has a thousand booths set up with a whole bunch of food & drinks plus live music. And Deep fried Lasagna sounds delicious 😋

• Curvage Model

I stepped on the scale today and I was pretty shocked.

I gained 5 pounds back in a week!

I was confused as to how I did… but remembered that this week people have bringing over food for 4th of July and leaving leftovers and I have completely lost any willpowers I have ever had.

idk but chips, pizza and cookies are the easiest things to go down for me.

If I’m not paying attention I will destroy an entire bag of chips in one sitting

70328B54-6433-4DF8-9A72-789F2D9DB654.jpeg

Edited by LaurenLush