On 6/23/2022 at 9:08 PM, LaurenLush said:

Lounging in some red.

What is your favorite color lingerie for a woman to wear?

I feel like I’m most sexiest in black… I like the contrast against my skin… but this red is growing on me too.

3311AF04-A00C-4C95-A68C-0559179AB16D.jpeg

Ha! As if the other person’s opinion matters. Whatever the wearer feels best in; boom: That’s it.

• Curvage Model

Last night I thought I was going to be entertaining a few neighbors so I bought a massive amount of ground beef for burgers…. Well a few burgers were eaten but not as many as expected.(I ate a good majority hahaha)

but now I’m left with soooo much ground beef!!!

anyone have any good recipes that call for beef? 

45 minutes ago, LaurenLush said:

Last night I thought I was going to be entertaining a few neighbors so I bought a massive amount of ground beef for burgers…. Well a few burgers were eaten but not as many as expected.(I ate a good majority hahaha)

but now I’m left with soooo much ground beef!!!

anyone have any good recipes that call for beef? 

https://damndelicious.net/2013/07/07/korean-beef-bowl/

Back when I ate more meat, that was one of my favorites. 

25 minutes ago, LaurenLush said:

I am loving everyone’s comments! Lol

CC5375B5-D528-491F-9280-CFA6E2DBBC40.gif

I should’ve wrote a longer review…but with everything I saw I was going bonkers by how hot and sexy your vid was!❤️ So here’s a real review:

Lauren takes her milk showering to a WHOLE new level of hotness! Watching her pour creamy milk that just glaze’s down her big belly is quite possibly the hottest thing to see. But what made my day watching this was seeing her massive booty jiggling and clapping as she washed herself down! If I had to pick my death, it would be my face being smooshed by Lauren’s big booty!🤤