49 minutes ago, LaurenLush said:

Have you guys done anything fun this weekend? 
I went to a public pool. It was pretty exhilarating being the only fat girl there next to slim bodies.

but damnnnn my body looks good wet!;)

I am just coming back from a nice lunch at an Italian restaurant here, had garlic bread, sea bass fillets with fennel and roasted potatoes, and rhubarb panna cotta and an espresso for dessert 😋 Annnnd: opposite me sat a very cute and fat young woman with the cutest fat upper arms and fat rolls bulging under her shirt and over her jeans and everywhere, having lunch with who was apparently her grandmother, so I could watch her all the time and was almost too distracted to enjoy my food 😂😂 it is definitely true, though, women have gotten fatter over the pandemic and flaunt their curves more confidently than ever ❤️❤️

2 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

Have you guys done anything fun this weekend? 
I went to a public pool. It was pretty exhilarating being the only fat girl there next to slim bodies.

but damnnnn my body looks good wet!;)

A fat sexy confident LUSH at a pool soaking up the sun is exactly what i would love to see at the public pool ! 

Floating Stop Motion GIF by Mighty Oak

• Curvage Model
22 hours ago, Bmo94494 said:

Going to a wedding today so that should be fun. Might have covid which sucks but I have a negative from an at home test and I'm getting a pcr. But I'm glad to hear you're doing well. Got any pics from the pool? 😃

How are you feeling now? Any better?

22 hours ago, Gandalf20 said:

I am just coming back from a nice lunch at an Italian restaurant here, had garlic bread, sea bass fillets with fennel and roasted potatoes, and rhubarb panna cotta and an espresso for dessert 😋 Annnnd: opposite me sat a very cute and fat young woman with the cutest fat upper arms and fat rolls bulging under her shirt and over her jeans and everywhere, having lunch with who was apparently her grandmother, so I could watch her all the time and was almost too distracted to enjoy my food 😂😂 it is definitely true, though, women have gotten fatter over the pandemic and flaunt their curves more confidently than ever ❤️❤️

Yes! I think the pandemic made fat girls realize we only have one life and why not enjoy it and wear what the heck we want!❤️

20 hours ago, Deadpool 2 said:

A fat sexy confident LUSH at a pool soaking up the sun is exactly what i would love to see at the public pool ! 

Floating Stop Motion GIF by Mighty Oak

It was so nice! It was the first day it opened so it was PACKED thpugh

• Curvage Model

👙 NEW- Secretly Fattening Your Wife! 👙

(Intro price of only $3.99)

We have been prepping for vacation, but when I go to try on my swimsuits I realize they don’t fit anymore! That’s when I find just what’s been fattening me up…. YOU!

385B3D54-CAD0-4E0E-8A28-CFD1A1380250.thumb.gif.955913edf3a4fa66a70011ad4606b81e.gif

14 minutes ago, LaurenLush said:

👙 NEW- Secretly Fattening Your Wife! 👙

(Intro price of only $3.99)

We have been prepping for vacation, but when I go to try on my swimsuits I realize they don’t fit anymore! That’s when I find just what’s been fattening me up…. YOU!

385B3D54-CAD0-4E0E-8A28-CFD1A1380250.thumb.gif.955913edf3a4fa66a70011ad4606b81e.gif

If wanting you and loving you fatter is wrong, I don't want to be right. 

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Barkley said:

If we were married  my goal would be fattening you up.

Haha hmmmm well I may be okay with it lol

18 minutes ago, dirtysteel said:

Lauren, 

You would be my prized trophy wife, donuts on hand always for your pleasure

awe, I would be honored!!!

10 minutes ago, pet sounds said:

But don't be too mad, honey. After all, I had a willing accomplice....

haha this is true. Especially with sweets!