9 minutes ago, LaurenLush said:

Yes but I just don’t have the technical skills to make it superior and it makes me nervous! Lol

Have you considered doing it practically, using make-up and tight clothes (or padding if your going to make yourself actually expand)?

There's lots of Violet make-up tutorials on YouTube, since it's quite a popular Halloween costume.

Stress eating is a blessing and a curse lol
i get to enjoy all of my favorite foods butttttt I wish I wasn’t stressed lol
it does help relieve it though!
6742E235-C021-40B6-B8F0-04E227506D1B.thumb.jpeg.31fa81b9d21d93c300dd713589044519.jpeg

So agree , I know for me a full belly is always comforting, I feel like I’m giving myself a hug [emoji3059]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, hapax1230987 said:

Have you considered doing it practically, using make-up and tight clothes (or padding if your going to make yourself actually expand)?

There's lots of Violet make-up tutorials on YouTube, since it's quite a popular Halloween costume.

I agree. All that's needed is makeup and a blue clothes, a belt is optional. Most of this can be done with practical techniques.

• Curvage Model
20 hours ago, hapax1230987 said:

I’m going to plan to try this!❤️

• Curvage Model
11 hours ago, bluecanes90 said:

I agree. All that's needed is makeup and a blue clothes, a belt is optional. Most of this can be done with practical techniques.

I just get soooo nervous.

I feel like people have a very high standard on those videos and I would hate to dissapoint

4 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

I just get soooo nervous.

I feel like people have a very high standard on those videos and I would hate to dissapoint

You could always float a gif out or something to gauge people’s reactions. That seems a safe compromise, maybe?

11 minutes ago, LaurenLush said:

MASSIVE.

B277DBBB-91C4-4ABE-AB4B-E11D608C0BA0.jpeg

Wooowzers!! 🤩 

you will light up every room with your neon bikini and your wonder-full presence 😊👌🏼

Also read that you were quite stressed lately, how come? What is going on in your head? 😕

Guest terranceandphillip
7 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

MASSIVE.

If my memory serves, this bathing suit is known as the "Gigantic Highlighter."   lol

works cited:   Lush, Lauren.  "Bikini Tryon."  Curvage.org.  June 2021.

Guest SouthernWinds
9 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

MASSIVE.

Those thighs look like they are bigger around than like the average dude. Impressively beautiful!

• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, mbrewster said:

It's actually against the law to cover up such amazing and HUGE curves. Better let them free before you get a ticket 😉

Hahaha I would never want a ticket! Guess I must abide!

10 hours ago, maf said:

Wooowzers!! 🤩 

you will light up every room with your neon bikini and your wonder-full presence 😊👌🏼

Also read that you were quite stressed lately, how come? What is going on in your head? 😕

Work has been insane and just trying to play catch up with everything! I’ve just felt super behind

9 hours ago, Doug-funnie said:

Absolutely incredible 🥵

Thank you! 

3 hours ago, Aramis12177 said:

If my memory serves, this bathing suit is known as the "Gigantic Highlighter."   lol

works cited:   Lush, Lauren.  "Bikini Tryon."  Curvage.org.  June 2021.

Hahaha YES!

1 hour ago, PetraSimone said:

Gorgeous, epic picture emoji3590.pngemoji91.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you!❤️

1 hour ago, SouthernWinds said:

Those thighs look like they are bigger around than like the average dude. Impressively beautiful!

It’s true. They are tree trunks they’re as big as other models are 😝