5 hours ago, LushLauren said:

️CONTEST TIME

WINNER WINS: MY UPCOMING SEXY COLLAB VIDEO & A SPECIAL SEXY PHOTO COLLECTION

(ends 1/21/2022)

TO ENTER: 

Tell me one food you would love to feed a bbw and make her indulge in & why! 

If we can only choose one food, I think I’d go with this homemade ice cream birthday cake my friend makes. I’d need to have her teach exactly how she does it, but essentially she takes your favorite ice cream with your preference of cookie or graham crust, whipped cream and somehow mashes together your favorite candies and cookies mixed in. All I know it was heavy, delicious and plenty of it. I would love to feed this to a bbw because one I could stir in her favorite sweets, and hopefully it would be very delectable and more than satisfying to her. Secondly if she loves it like I hope she would and wants go all out in devouring it, seeing models do this on occasion in their stuffing clips where they get pretty sloppy in the process has started to become a turn on for me. 

• Curvage Model

️CONTEST TIME

(ends 1/21/2022)

TO ENTER: 

-everyone who comments their answer👇 will be put in the drawing and a winner will be chosen at random on FRIDAY 1/21/2022- 

4F457BF6-9E59-4CC0-B487-24F855F4D6C1.jpeg

13 hours ago, LushLauren said:

️CONTEST TIME

(ends 1/21/2022)

TO ENTER: 

-everyone who comments their answer👇 will be put in the drawing and a winner will be chosen at random on FRIDAY 1/21/2022- 

C545BEA6-1914-47E0-B6F6-2868A1304B41.jpeg

Not so much na food but I think we could Blend up a big chocolate can with some Ben na Jerry’s ice cream chunky monkey obviously a tube of cream full fat of corse.mixed with a milkshake.we’d have to feed it you threw a funnel whilst tied up tho unfortunately 👍😉

2 hours ago, LushLauren said:

️CONTEST 

What about  a nice date at a mexican food restaurant. Start out with chips, salsa, and a margarita. Then order a big bowl of queso and two sampler plates. That way you can bounce around from tacos to enchiladas to quesadillas and nachos. Lots of cheesy goodness and different flavors so your pallet doesn't get bored. We munch and drink until it seems like you cant eat another bite.

Thats when the encouragement come in. Hey, only one more enchalada left, you can do it. Oh here let me help you with that taco. Here, let me get just the right amount of sour cream on this chip. When all the food is gone i help you to the car and after a short drive its time for a tall thick oreo milkshake from a burger **. You say your too full but once the sweet cold cream hits your tongue you manage to find room.

As you sit in the booth rubbing your overstuffed gut i order a couple of burgers and fries to go on the probable chance you get hungry after we go back to my place.

Guest memyselfandice
14 hours ago, LushLauren said:

️CONTEST TIME

(ends 1/21/2022)

TO ENTER: 

C545BEA6-1914-47E0-B6F6-2868A1304B41.jpeg

For me it's milkshakes, chocolate with lots of whipped cream. Why? Milkshakes always put smiles on faces, plus being liquid its easy to drink more than 1 if she's wanting more!

5 hours ago, LushLauren said:

️CONTEST TIME

(ends 1/21/2022)

TO ENTER: 

For me it definitely has to be a big burrito. The calories can add up really quick and between the filling and the tortilla that is a lot of really dense food that is just going to sit in that beautiful fat belly and really cause it to bloat. She is going to feel it sitting there for a while and I just wouldn’t be able to keep my hands off that soft yet now firm belly.

5 hours ago, Dawooskim said:

Not so much na food but I think we could Blend up a big chocolate can with some Ben na Jerry’s ice cream chunky monkey obviously a tube of cream full fat of corse.mixed with a milkshake.we’d have to feed it you threw a funnel whilst tied up tho unfortunately 👍😉

“Chocolate cake”

12 hours ago, LushLauren said:

️CONTEST TIME

(ends 1/21/2022)

TO ENTER: 

Burgers with bacon and a fried egg on it. Little bit of breakfast and lunch together. Sure it might get messy and might get on her big bare belly but I can always clean it off myself. Anything addictive to keep her wanting more and more to the point where she would get too lazy to feed herself and I take over. 

20 hours ago, LushLauren said:

️CONTEST TIME

(ends 1/21/2022)

TO ENTER: 

I'm gonna say dessert, specifically a nice ice cream cake and since we're talking about a BBW then it's gonna need to be at least an entire cake. 🤤

I'd set it up on a tray on the floor so she could crawl around for it, using her mouth or hands to eat her way through since I'm a big fan of a messy eater. Record her smiling with her face covered in the treat and sticky hands, oinking like a good tubby piggy, and pouting from any jokes I'd make. 😉 Obviously she'll spill more than a few bits on her breasts and belly too that I'll be happy to lick clean, turning her on and making her giggle. 😍

"Baby…can I have another cake?…I'm starvin' over here!"

*Smacks her fat ass* "Sure lardass…just tell me who's a good piggy?"

"She pouts and starts blushing then drools when she sees me pull out another cake. She starts hopping about on her hands and knees like an excited hog.*

"Oink oink! Give it here! I'm a good flabby piggy! Oink Oink OINK!"

• Curvage Model

️CONTEST TIME

(ends 1/21/2022)

TO ENTER: 

04E55B76-DA40-4FCB-A034-5753D314A7B9.jpeg

14 minutes ago, LushLauren said:

️CONTEST TIME

(ends 1/21/2022)

TO ENTER: 

04E55B76-DA40-4FCB-A034-5753D314A7B9.jpeg

Doughnuts, because I'd want to feed her something very sweet and filling to make her feel like a fat spoiled princess who's about to pop 

Guest ExponentialGrowth

Burrito 🌯 and coke to bloat up her stomach. I'll load her up on more chips and guac too 🥑 then rub her big bloated burrito baby belly. Tres leches for dessert after 5mins ;)

On 1/19/2022 at 10:24 AM, LushLauren said:

️CONTEST TIME

(ends 1/21/2022)

TO ENTER: 

The one food I would love to indulge in endlessly with these beautiful BBWs is butter chicken. I would make a delicious recipe and just keep feeding you more and more and getting hornier and hornier. The reason why is I can make it taste like it's light even though it's so calorie dense so we would all eat like 5000 calories before we even noticed we were eating. I would be post workout, you'd be post price is right binge.

• Curvage Model

️CONTEST TIME

WINNER WINS: MY UPCOMING SEXY COLLAB VIDEO & A SPECIAL SEXY PHOTO COLLECTION

(ends 1/21/2022)

TO ENTER: 

2E37F133-9E01-4C1A-B8E0-E6573F593E98.jpeg