Guest riddick1964

Loving you with and without the extensions! So many lush varieties for Lauren! Also, I still can't get over that you didn't Collab with Bella! You two are so hot it's almost impossible to process the two of you in the same video! 🥵🥵🥵

• Curvage Model

👇 BRAND NEW VIDEO w/ Intro Price!👇

bringing me home sweets again? You’re the best! Ugh, I’m packing for this trip and I swear nothing is fitting me. Look at my new jeans! They’re already so tight. Wait… are you trying to make me fatter? You squeeze me into restaurant booths and feed me until I’m bursting, rub my belly and I down sweets…. You want me fat don’t you?!? You want me as your prized hog!

D7654372-8B79-4565-813A-9053930D02D4.thumb.gif.73b4733829bfebd1515d3f789109099f.gif

37 minutes ago, LushLauren said:

bringing me home sweets again? You’re the best! Ugh, I’m packing for this trip and I swear nothing is fitting me. Look at my new jeans! They’re already so tight. Wait… are you trying to make me fatter? You squeeze me into restaurant booths and feed me until I’m bursting, rub my belly and I down sweets…. You want me fat don’t you?!? You want me as your prized hog!

D7654372-8B79-4565-813A-9053930D02D4.thumb.gif.73b4733829bfebd1515d3f789109099f.gif

I mean you just look so plush and cuddly. Who wouldn't want to keep you fat and happy at all times? 

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, mbrewster said:

I much as I agree, I think its your curves that make you look HUGE honey 😉 love that haircut on you! You look gorgeous and so adorable!

And that belly is looking bigger than ever! 😱

Hahaha okay! Fine! It’s definitely just me and my huge appreciation for meals that have given me these pounds! 😂

6 hours ago, LushLauren said:

Fattening you up is a vibe, plus isn’t that what you want anyway 😏

• Curvage Model

️CONTEST TIME

WINNER WINS: MY UPCOMING SEXY COLLAB VIDEO & A SPECIAL SEXY PHOTO COLLECTION

(ends 1/21/2022)

TO ENTER: 

Tell me one food you would love to feed a bbw and make her indulge in & why! 

-everyone who comments their answer👇 will be put in the drawing and a winner will be chosen at random on FRIDAY 1/21/2022- 

C545BEA6-1914-47E0-B6F6-2868A1304B41.jpeg

10 minutes ago, LushLauren said:

A strawberry cheesecake with a bottle of whip cream! 🤤🤤🤤 Strawberries are sexy lol 🍓, cheesecake is sweet 🍰, and whip cream can be messy! A perfect trio! A nice sensual feeding can get hot and messy real quick 😈🔥🔥🔥 Can get very creative with the whip cream too 😏

Guest riddick1964

Definitely something highly decadent like a seven layer triple chocolate cake smothered in hot fudge paired with an equally decadent, calorie packed weight gain shake, because I want to make sure there's still a net gain the next morning after the calories we burn after dessert. 🔥

First we start by feeding you your own home made chocolate chip cookies, because clearly you have a craving for them at that moment. Otherwise you wouldn’t have put the energy in it. 😉

Off course you have made them for me, which is soo kind! 😊 But we both know you made them only for me to feed them to you. 😉

You know I can’t eat while you look at me with that begging face of yours! Yet just after we started it is clear that there are not enough chocolate chip cookies for you to still your hunger.
So we grab a bucket of ice cream as well, we start scooping the ice cream with the extra, extra large cookies, there is often so much on a cookie that it fits barely into your mouth. The melting ice cream starts dripping from your lips. They start to feel sticky and you’ll lick up all the fallen ice cream, from your lips, from your curvaceous chest, from your fingers which you’ve used to grab other bits of ice cream that have fallen onto your belly. It would be such a shame when food will not make it to your growing waist and would  otherwise be waisted!! And girl does this make you thirsty!! 😲 So in the meantime we will make some nice and thickening hot chocolate milk with lots and lots of whipped cream. It feels like the perfect drink to go with this snack! You can feel the hot chocolate enter your belly which feels so cold inside from all the ice cream, gosh that feels good! Once you have had your second, third and maybe even more you feel soo full! One can see it in your eyes that you are statisfiably full! You start look down at your belly which is kindly rubbed by our hands, jiggling slowly from right to left and up and down. You cab and see how it has been filled with delicious food and hot drinks. No wonder you look just like that!

Hot and delicious 👌🏼

The best food to feed a growing bbw/ssbbw is obviously CAKE. I'll tell you why.

The soft texture with it's rich taste will keep her hungry for more. Why settle with a 9" cake that you can finish in minutes? You could indulge longer with a sheet cake enough for 24 people or one hungry girl.

Cake is filling and can be so erotic. Cake helps widen perspectives of what is beautiful. Cake helps shirts ride up and pop buttons on jeans. Another soft moist bite has her belly pushing her zipper out of the way so her ballooning belly can freely escape the confines of her jeans. A lap that becomes non existent as her heavier belly fights to take up every space in front of her.

Another mouthful of cake helps her thighs plump up and begin to create tears in her seams. An ass that continues to grow outwards and fills up every seat she takes. To the point she can't even pull her jeans up to cover the expanding bean bag size butt that cake has beautifully sculpted on her.

Not to mention plump arms that hang so delicately, breasts that have rounded, and need several extenders to properly fit into her bras. Cake is sweet and you know what else is sweet? Double chins! They help soften her angelic face by rounding it out to show off her greedyness.

Once the moist flavor touches her lips, cake will ultimately end up forever on her hips. Widening her voluptuous shape to fill out chairs so she'll only ever need a couch for one to fill out 24/7.

Cake can do all of these things and even help spice up life in the bedroom. Having her soften, rounder face dive face first into the heavenly fluffy deliciousness while she gets rewarded in certain angles is surely a celebration of what a decadent treat has done for not just her body, but her mind.

I know this is long but Cake truly is the best food to feed a growing goddess.

for sure it would be pizza for me🍕

picture it, a tower of boxes practically swimming in calories. Sooo many delicious varieties, heavy extra cheesy pepperoni, savory meat lovers, a thin crust mediterranean style for little freshen up break between the bigger calorie bombs, and girl you're so hot I'd even get you some hawaiian pizza if thats you thing! and then, just when you think there's no way you can eat more, a decadent dessert pizza that you take one bite of....and then can't stop