• Curvage Model

I knew my friends would never let me live this down if they saw me approach her. But yet there was something so captivating, so intense about her that drew me in like a moth to a flame.

Our eyes kept catching one another’s. She’d lock with mine and then mine with hers. Our bodies naturally coming towards one another as if we were magnets begging to connect.

BDA72C9C-3C32-4031-B92F-E6D826191016.gif

4 minutes ago, LushLauren said:

I knew my friends would never let me live this down if they saw me approach her. But yet there was something so captivating, so intense about her that drew me in like a moth to a flame.

Our eyes kept catching one another’s. She’d lock with mine and then mine with hers. Our bodies naturally coming towards one another as if we were magnets begging to connect.

This gave me CHILLS!!! So beautifully written! 🙌🙌🙌🙌 Definitely feel like the moth to your flame. 😍😍😍🔥🔥🔥

1 hour ago, LushLauren said:

BDA72C9C-3C32-4031-B92F-E6D826191016.gif

With how stunning and beautiful you look, I don't care what my friends would think of me, I'm definitely walking over to you! You are so gorgeous, and full of confidence.

9 hours ago, LushLauren said:

That's so good. I love how you set up the internal tension of the narrator between those internal anxieties and need for acceptance -- who can't relate to that? -- and attraction for you. It makes the attraction so real and so strong. It's all the more real for us here because we all know the taboo being broken.

I love the feeling of loss of agency the narrator is experiencing, too. The attraction has an inevitability that the narrator cannot stop, does not want to stop, and is giving up control to. I like how "she'd" gives you power and agency but the narrator doesn't get to be a grammatical subject in that sentence, just "mine" -- the narrator's eyes. You have control over your body and therefor the narrator and the whole situation. The narrator has only to surrender to you.

That's my reading anyway. Of course assuming you're the woman! You sure seem to be in that gif 😊

• Curvage Model
29 minutes ago, paralepsis2016 said:

That's so good. I love how you set up the internal tension of the narrator between those internal anxieties and need for acceptance -- who can't relate to that? -- and attraction for you. It makes the attraction so real and so strong. It's all the more real for us here because we all know the taboo being broken.

I love the feeling of loss of agency the narrator is experiencing, too. The attraction has an inevitability that the narrator cannot stop, does not want to stop, and is giving up control to. I like how "she'd" gives you power and agency but the narrator doesn't get to be a grammatical subject in that sentence, just "mine" -- the narrator's eyes. You have control over your body and therefor the narrator and the whole situation. The narrator has only to surrender to you.

That's my reading anyway. Of course assuming you're the woman! You sure seem to be in that gif 😊

Yes! 🙌🙌🙌

1 hour ago, LushLauren said:

So… when my laptop dropped and broke it took Amy document of video ideas you all have given me with it. 😬😭

Lets hear some video ideas! 👇

6AF1226A-CC8E-4400-9319-8A75643CA65F.jpeg

Getting stuck anywhere would be amazing. Turnstiles, chairs, car, playsets are all great. Getting stuck while there is plenty of food within reach? A+. Or redoing that Fattening Up at the Office video from way back when.

I'm also gonna double down on suggesting a music video or just a video of you singing something like Weird Al's 'Fat' or 'Eat it'. Or Anything really. You have an amazing voice.

For real though, you could film yourself doing just about anything and people would enjoy it.

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Assuny said:

Getting stuck anywhere would be amazing. Turnstiles, chairs, car, playsets are all great. Getting stuck while there is plenty of food within reach? A+. Or redoing that Fattening Up at the Office video from way back when.

I'm also gonna double down on suggesting a music video or just a video of you singing something like Weird Al's 'Fat' or 'Eat it'. Or Anything really. You have an amazing voice.

For real though, you could film yourself doing just about anything and people would enjoy it.

Awe I love these all! I really want to do a stuck video. That’ll be in the works! 

Video Idea: Hooter Waiter SuperMax StuffMeasure

The Hooter Waiter is challenged to see how huge her belly can get from fatty foods and pop. She starts by measuring her belly then stuffs it as much as she can and measures it again. She then pushes herself to eat more and bloat her belly to the supermax. She eats until her belly is close to bursting and measures it at its full size.

Guest terranceandphillip
2 hours ago, Assuny said:

This pretty much describes where I'm at.  Like seriously, if all you were doing was sitting on a barstool wearing something cute and reading and commenting on the frickin' yellow pages (is that even still a thing?  lol), I would buy the video.  I wouldn't even hesitate.

I have an idea (I suggested it to two others curvage models, but they didnt reply). I don't think any bbw has done it. It would be a remake of a scene in the "king-size homer" episode in the Simpson: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/King-Size_Homer#:~:text="King-Size Homer" is,disability and work at home.

There is a scene where homer goes on the scale, and see that he lost a bunch of weight.. and then realize is fat belly is bending over the towel bar :)

Reference:

hope you like the idea ^^

Guest Dinorexabc

How about a video where you wake up fat? Or maybe one where you have been at college and are seeing your high school boyfriend after gaining weight all year?

18 minutes ago, LushLauren said:

My new addiction, frozen hot chocolate. 🤤🤤🤤

what’s your favorite fast food meal?

6CF9C136-140C-4AB4-92CE-6D1F0E17F7D6.jpeg

Frozen hot chocolate is a thing?! Looks delicious 🤤 

I will always, ALWAYS enjoy a 4x4 plain cheeseburger, fries, large sprite, and XL strawberry shake from in n out 🥺😍

Guest terranceandphillip
29 minutes ago, LushLauren said:

My new addiction, frozen hot chocolate. 🤤🤤🤤

what’s your favorite fast food meal?

6CF9C136-140C-4AB4-92CE-6D1F0E17F7D6.jpeg

Don't really have a particular favorite fast food meal, but a thing that I like to do when I'm on road trips is to visit local and regional fast food chains that don't exist in my neck of the woods.  We don't have too much here beyond the basics that someone can find pretty much anywhere in the country, so it's fun for me to try new places, even if it's just fast food.

Love the pic, btw ❤️