3 hours ago, LushLauren said:

Fat girls wearing Lululemon are still such an anomaly!

I sit down after quite the struggle to get into the salon chair to get my haircut yesterday and instantly my size two stylist notices my jacket and asked me if I am wearing Lululemon, I say “yes! I love their clothing it’s so comfortable”. All I get from her is “awe”

10 minutes later after pretty much silence my stylist remarks “I just thought they only had normal sizes.” 
😂😂😂 

Guys I could not stop laughing at the thought that For 10 straight minutes this woman was fuming over the idea of plus sized lululemon!

Thinking I need to go back and give her a lululemon gift card 😂😂😂😂

I once went into a lululemon store to see about getting some leggings for my wife. The sales associate, who looked to be about 110 lbs, was helpful until it came to sizing.  I told her she wears a 16 in jeans and she made a comment about how they dont carry larger sizes. I was puzzeled since most places carry XL. She then flatly stated that maybe she could fit into a pair if she lost some weight. I was so surprised i just turned around and left. Got a very fat-phobic vibe from the place but clearly they have changed their ways

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, oatmeal said:

I once went into a lululemon store to see about getting some leggings for my wife. The sales associate, who looked to be about 110 lbs, was helpful until it came to sizing.  I told her she wears a 16 in jeans and she made a comment about how they dont carry larger sizes. I was puzzeled since most places carry XL. She then flatly stated that maybe she could fit into a pair if she lost some weight. I was so surprised i just turned around and left. Got a very fat-phobic vibe from the place but clearly they have changed their ways

Yep. Unfortunately that company has a history of fat shaming. If their leggings weren’t so buttery soft and amazing definitely would not support them as much as I do! But damn they make my curves look top-notch lol