Guest terranceandphillip
34 minutes ago, LushLauren said:

Should I chop off all of my hair to highlight my rounded face?

(of course I’ll always rock hair extensions here and there!)

Please don't!!  Your face is lovely (and now that's it's rounded out some, it makes your smile and all your other adorable expressions even more cute and endearing than they already were before), but your hair is lovely too.

I guess when you say chop off, how short are we talking?  Maybe I should get that clarified that before blurting out an opinion like I just did.  Like down to the chin/neck area would probably be ok, and might even be kinda cute as well, but I don't know about shorter than that.  I might struggle with it, 'cuz seriously, Lauren, I LOVE your hair.

*Added this a couple minutes later 'cuz, I'm like, for real, having a frickin' panic attack right now!  I just think your hair is SO beautiful, Lauren, and I'm really anxious about its future!!

Sorry.  I'll get over it.

Maybe . . .

Hopefully . . . 

Edited by Aramis12177
addition - explained in comment

• Curvage Model
28 minutes ago, Aramis12177 said:

Please don't!!  Your face is lovely (and now that's it's rounded out some, it makes your smile and all your other adorable expressions even more cute and endearing than they already were before), but your hair is lovely too.

I guess when you say chop off, how short are we talking?  Maybe I should get that clarified that before blurting out an opinion like I just did.  Like down to the chin/neck area would probably be ok, and might even be kinda cute as well, but I don't know about shorter than that.  I might struggle with it, 'cuz seriously, Lauren, I LOVE your hair.

*Added this a couple minutes later 'cuz, I'm like, for real, having a frickin' panic attack right now!  I just think your hair is SO beautiful, Lauren, and I'm really anxious about its future!!

Sorry.  I'll get over it.

Maybe . . .

Hopefully . . . 

If anything it would be just right above the shoulders! 
like i said, I wear hair extensions so you all probably won’t even know the difference, promise! Lol

Guest riddick1964
1 hour ago, LushLauren said:

Well…. I committed the crime. 
😬

Thoughts?!

06EBC696-7EB9-456A-BD44-0826DA318CFE.gif

You look stunning! I am obsessed with your sexy cheeks. I've loved watching them fill out as you've plumped up and you were right, this new do frames them perfectly. 

Guest terranceandphillip
9 hours ago, LushLauren said:

Well…. I committed the crime. 
😬

Thoughts?!

06EBC696-7EB9-456A-BD44-0826DA318CFE.gif

Well, turns out I'm wrong again, Lauren.  I definitely spoke too soon.

Not only is this style an adorably cute look for you, it already might be my new favorite! ❤️

Maybe one day I'll finally learn not to doubt you . . .

I just need to remember that you always know how to present yourself so well. 

Sorry for freaking out earlier.  I think I was imagining something extreme and wasn't ok with it.  Shoulda known better.  Please forgive my spaz attack.

You're absolutely beautiful and just as lovely as ever.  ❤️   Maybe even more so.

• Curvage Model

Fat girls wearing Lululemon are still such an anomaly!

I sit down after quite the struggle to get into the salon chair to get my haircut yesterday and instantly my size two stylist notices my jacket and asked me if I am wearing Lululemon, I say “yes! I love their clothing it’s so comfortable”. All I get from her is “awe”

10 minutes later after pretty much silence my stylist remarks “I just thought they only had normal sizes.” 
😂😂😂 

Guys I could not stop laughing at the thought that For 10 straight minutes this woman was fuming over the idea of plus sized lululemon!

Thinking I need to go back and give her a lululemon gift card 😂😂😂😂