17 minutes ago, LushLauren said:

This morning as I walked into the airport I had such a bittersweet feeling.
Heartbroken that my amazing trip with @Curvage Casey and @Bella Abbondanza had come to an end but my heart is overfilled with happiness that I was blessed to have met such amazing women.

We all instantly clicked and truly bonded what I believe to be a lasting friendship. We all laughed and smiled, vented to one another, learned each others journeys and ate sooo much amazing foods and were able to film along the way.

These two are so inspiring to me. I cannot get over how much of a match we truly all are together. 

You will see in our upcoming videos. GENUINE. Everything was so genuine and organic. 

90207539-6053-40FD-AA29-C2710EA6D180.jpeg

Legitimately one of the hottest things I could ever imagine, the three of you all together! Wish i had known, I would've definitely gotten a custom if possible. Cant wait to see all the amazing content you three came up with!

1 hour ago, LushLauren said:

Heartbroken that my amazing trip with @Curvage Casey and @Bella Abbondanza had come to an end but my heart is overfilled with happiness that I was blessed to have met such amazing women.

We all instantly clicked and truly bonded what I believe to be a lasting friendship. We all laughed and smiled, vented to one another, learned each others journeys and ate sooo much amazing foods and were able to film along the way.

These two are so inspiring to me. I cannot get over how much of a match we truly all are together. 

You will see in our upcoming videos. GENUINE. Everything was so genuine and organic. 

I left the incredibly sexy bikini photo off. Just to focus on this charming, heartfelt and powerful caption. Beautiful. 

2 hours ago, jacksprat said:

I left the incredibly sexy bikini photo off. Just to focus on this charming, heartfelt and powerful caption. Beautiful. 

Exactly, truly heart warming 🥰 

@LushLauren I’m so happy for you, taking this experience with the other two ladies with you and that you have seriously bonded so well. And maybe on another level than you would have thought before this trip. That’s just wonderful! ♥️

8 hours ago, LushLauren said:

90207539-6053-40FD-AA29-C2710EA6D180.jpeg

Looks like the future content will be as epic as the time pics posted together of the three of you. Can’t wait to see, thank you for sharing 🤯😍🔥🥵

• Curvage Model

🤩 NEW VIDEO ft. @Curvage Casey & @Bella Abbondanza!🤩

These girls weren’t going to let me have a amazing birthday without a cake feeding! Come watch as we celebrate a special day w/ boobie & belly licking, jiggling, comparing & moaning….

4D9369B7-6864-475C-B877-490D6ECA6ED1.thumb.gif.33097c42b3df664eedffd13faab0da27.gif

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, jackal27 said:

Looks like the future content will be as epic as the time pics posted together of the three of you. Can’t wait to see, thank you for sharing 🤯😍🔥🥵

Oh yes! 
we all were able to film out of wildest fantasies. So freaking hot.

like every moment was filled with pure fat bliss