Guest terranceandphillip
2 hours ago, LushLauren said:

I know I’m not everyone’s dream girl, but it’d be a lot cooler if I were yours ;)

CA0638AF-CAB5-40CF-A8B1-E616D6855D6B.jpeg

You're certainly mine, but I think you already knew that . . . 😉❤️

I know exactly what you're going through, I was sick around this time last year (but actually with Covid, long story short ended up getting it anyways somehow despite taking a million procautions) pretty much from December 19th to early January (like the 2nd or 3rd), Lost my sense of taste for about a week and four days (I got it back exactly on December 31st) and smell was pretty much shot for awhile also and getting chills almost daily. I was sick on Christmas and my Birthday (the 21st), so yeah, take all the time you need. 

• Curvage Model
31 minutes ago, Feeder-182 said:

I know exactly what you're going through, I was sick around this time last year (but actually with Covid, long story short ended up getting it anyways somehow despite taking a million procautions) pretty much from December 19th to early January (like the 2nd or 3rd), Lost my sense of taste for about a week and four days (I got it back exactly on December 31st) and smell was pretty much shot for awhile also and getting chills almost daily. I was sick on Christmas and my Birthday (the 21st), so yeah, take all the time you need. 

I’m so sorry to hear that but glad Covid didn’t hit you any worse! Scary stuff! Hopefully this year you have enjoyed it!❤️