Guest terranceandphillip

Hey Lauren, I've enjoyed how in several of your recent pics from the past few weeks, you've been wearing your glasses. 👓  Just wanted to register my opinion that I think you're really cute in them. ❤️           And thanks again for all your awesome contributions here!!

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Aramis12177 said:

Hey Lauren, I've enjoyed how in several of your recent pics from the past few weeks, you've been wearing your glasses. 👓  Just wanted to register my opinion that I think you're really cute in them. ❤️           And thanks again for all your awesome contributions here!!

Awe thank you! I’ve been pretty self conscious about them so I’m glad you like them!!! I’ve had a prescription for years but always told myself that my eyes were fine and never wore them up until 2 weeks ago lol
I ordered 3 more pairs so it’ll be nice to be able to switch the styles around! 

Guest terranceandphillip
34 minutes ago, LushLauren said:

Awe thank you! I’ve been pretty self conscious about them so I’m glad you like them!!! I’ve had a prescription for years but always told myself that my eyes were fine and never wore them up until 2 weeks ago lol
I ordered 3 more pairs so it’ll be nice to be able to switch the styles around! 

Neat!  Looking forward to hopefully being able to see your new pairs when they arrive - I'm sure you'll be able to find really great ways to incorporate them into your content if you want to.  You always do such a amazing job with your wardrobe choices and how you present yourself, and show an incredible ability to be versatile in that department as well.  But then, you are a model after all, so that should come as no surprise. 😊

Guest terranceandphillip
3 hours ago, LushLauren said:

I just got new transition eyeglasses!

whatcha think?

3CC03CC6-4BFB-43B4-A081-4188B52DC056.jpeg

Love 'em!  Very stylish!!

Guest Chelada83
On 10/17/2021 at 2:33 PM, LushLauren said:

I don’t even look slightly thinner laying down like I used to. 🤣🤣🤣

I try to picture what it’d be like dominating a smaller man… he would be crushed! Lol

E1E3E865-F21D-4F70-A6BF-558379F518F7.jpeg

Take it from me, I’m a small man 5’ 5”, 155 lbs, and my Fiancé is 5’3”, a little over 300 lbs. when she gets on top, she is dominating me and is crushing me, but I fucking love it.