• Curvage Model
11 hours ago, DanteSparda45 said:

I've never dated before, but i'd assume why someone would stop dating me would be because of how i tend to buy stupid things sometimes lol

I buy some dumb stuff too. Somehow late nights and Amazon don’t do me well. Lol

11 hours ago, Wishuwerebigger said:

Oh man, I grew up the fat kid, and always knew I’d be the fat kid, so I didn’t want to be the smelly kid too. I have been washing and using deodorant and cologne since I could. Can’t be 2 kids. Also, BO is a HUGE turnoff so I’m with you on this. I guess I’m petty 😂. Actually, I’m very petty. Here’s a list of petty reasons:

She liked me too much (I’m not that great and she like refused to see my flaws)

One girl said, “Hi, how are you?” To everyone in a room. No switching it up on her greetings. In a crowded room, you might hear it 50+ times in an hour. A wedding? Nightmare.

Speaking of weddings, I took a friend as a plus one once, and she said she had been waiting for me to ask her out for years, and ** told me at a wedding that I needed to shit or get off the **. I got off the **. 

One girl was mean to waiters. That was our first AND last date. 

I have a ton more. Before my wife, and my ex before her, all my dating relationships were short because I’m a whole problem and think everyone else is too.

Oh yes, definitely dumped someone for liking me too much too lol

• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, Whatsup1234 said:

I got a couple. 😬 First off, I promise I’ve grown as a human being 😂😂, I was young, dumb, and immature lol

There was one girl in high school who I dated that was on the track team (this is before I went fat and never went back lol) and I went to her track meet and was so turned off after seeing her run that I couldn’t date her anymore. It wasn’t that she was running but the way she ran and her facial expressions that got me. Lol Yeah not my type 😬😂😂

And there was another in college that was really sweet, had a nice curvy body, but not the most attractive neck up. Lol We had a lot of fun in the dark 😈😈😂, but every time I stayed overnight and woke up next to her I questioned myself and eventually couldn’t do it anymore lol

I just died 😂😂😂 yeah, you have to have the attraction inside, out! 

10 hours ago, NorthernWizard said:

Personal hygiene doesn't feel like a petty reason at all. I once stopped talking to someone because she kept calling me seggsy. Spelt literally like that

Whatttt. I just wouldn’t get past that either. Nope!

6 hours ago, Aramis12177 said:

Wish I had a fun answer to this question, but the truth is I've never stopped dating anyone.  The only person I ever dated, I later married, and we're still married, so yeah.  Guess I must have gotten it right on the first try.  lol  Fun reading some of these answers though.  Good question, Lauren!

I love that for you! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

2 hours ago, BonnieBBW said:

My pettiest reason was when I found out his sister had control of his money because he couldn't be trusted with a bank card 😄 and he was 31 at the time 

This is mortifying! Lol

i wouldn’t be able to take them seriously… I’m not the best with finance but I do okay without having to have someone hover over my purchases 😬

I was thinking I didn’t have any really petty reasons for breaking up but then I remembered middle school dating.

One time, I stopped going out with a girl because she kept calling my parents’ house phone during the end of a football game. It was the two minute warning, this was the Trent Green Kansas City Chiefs and we were trying to beat the Broncos! She called 5 times! I broke up with her on the 5th one.

Huh. I had forgotten that one. Wonder what she’s doing now lol

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Tony Watt said:

I was thinking I didn’t have any really petty reasons for breaking up but then I remembered middle school dating.

One time, I stopped going out with a girl because she kept calling my parents’ house phone during the end of a football game. It was the two minute warning, this was the Trent Green Kansas City Chiefs and we were trying to beat the Broncos! She called 5 times! I broke up with her on the 5th one.

Huh. I had forgotten that one. Wonder what she’s doing now lol

Oh my gosh that’s hilarious! 
don’t mess with a man and his sports! Lol

14 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

RANDOM QUESTION!

Thought this might be fun and interesting for everyone to answer:

What is the pettiest reason you’ve stopped dating someone?

I will answer first, one of the pettiest reasons (I was young and silly) was the boy I was seeing DID NOT wear deodorant… ever…. He smelled terrible all of the time so I’m not sure the frequency on when he showered either. Lol

i bought him deodorant and said please use it… he didn’t see a problem with his smell and refused to use it so I broke it off! 😬😬😬

A petty reason someone broke up with me was because I'm an Aquarius and "our signs aren't compatible". She was dead serious. I couldn't help but think it was hilarious 😂

Guest terranceandphillip
7 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

I love that for you! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thanks, Lauren.  I believe the secret to my success is that I wear deodorant.  😉

Guest Mrfeedher
2 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

Perfect example of a hard & soft tummy combo 🤤🤤🤤

4EED22AF-CB19-40ED-A244-C48F1B568D5C.gif

Sheeeeiiit 🥴🥴🤤🤤🤤🤤

Guest The Fat Professor
6 minutes ago, LaurenLush said:

Idk if you guys are ready for this. 🤤

2D28A5E6-4A47-404C-8896-E9FB7B3B033A.jpeg

You appear to be larger than you’ve ever been before.❤️❤️

Guest The Fat Professor
On 3/24/2023 at 9:14 PM, LaurenLush said:

Perfect example of a hard & soft tummy combo 🤤🤤🤤

4EED22AF-CB19-40ED-A244-C48F1B568D5C.gif

A combination of baby and belly fat!😉😃❤️ You are adorable!!! ❤️❤️❤️

• Curvage Model

New Video! (Intro Sale)

9 Months Pregnant!

It’s such a turn on to rub my body all over seductively while exploring all of these huge gains. Lathering oil all over my engorged tits, thighs, belly and whatever else I can reach. Come play with me and get erotic. 
771E1FD1-EA6F-43E5-9E0F-C22472F79326.thumb.gif.d5b43c51a427f5fdc10157fc2c59f4f4.gif

Edited by LaurenLush

7 minutes ago, LaurenLush said:

New Video! (Intro Sale)

9 Months Pregnant!

It’s such a turn on to rub my body all over seductively while exploring all of these huge gains. Lathering oil all over my engorged tits, thighs, belly and whatever else I can reach. Come play with me and get erotic. 
771E1FD1-EA6F-43E5-9E0F-C22472F79326.thumb.gif.d5b43c51a427f5fdc10157fc2c59f4f4.gif

Oh my god... You look so SEXY in this!!! Seriously, i agree, this is the most erotic video i've ever seen! And i love how divine you look, like a fertility & motherhood goddess! Seriously and 100% honestly, you are the best preggy model ever! *big hugs* Hope the next few weeks are great as you prep for the little one's arrival :) ❤️

• Curvage Model
47 minutes ago, DanteSparda45 said:

Oh my god... You look so SEXY in this!!! Seriously, i agree, this is the most erotic video i've ever seen! And i love how divine you look, like a fertility & motherhood goddess! Seriously and 100% honestly, you are the best preggy model ever! *big hugs* Hope the next few weeks are great as you prep for the little one's arrival :) ❤️

Omg you are so sweet! Thank you for the hype! ❤️❤️❤️

These videos of the Lauren just keep getting better and better.  You're getting prettier and fatter from time to time.  You are the most beautiful, sexiest and fattest model ever.  Your pregnancy makes all this much better and more beautiful than ever.  You are no longer a model for me but a goddess.  Maybe this question is a bit too personal but I just have to ask it.  What will it be?  How many will there be?  When is it?  What happens here after the birth?  Do you have someone who is helping until now and will continue to do so?  Is everything okay physically?  You deserve to be treated like a goddess.  I hope you have a boyfriend, fiancé or husband who treats and supports you as you need it or rather deserve it.  Especially now.  Keep it up.  All the best and good luck.  I wish you only the best.

Guest Carcer89
11 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

Idk if you guys are ready for this. 🤤

2D28A5E6-4A47-404C-8896-E9FB7B3B033A.jpeg

That has never stopped anything before 🤣

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, König Slash said:

These videos of the Lauren just keep getting better and better.  You're getting prettier and fatter from time to time.  You are the most beautiful, sexiest and fattest model ever.  Your pregnancy makes all this much better and more beautiful than ever.  You are no longer a model for me but a goddess.  Maybe this question is a bit too personal but I just have to ask it.  What will it be?  How many will there be?  When is it?  What happens here after the birth?  Do you have someone who is helping until now and will continue to do so?  Is everything okay physically?  You deserve to be treated like a goddess.  I hope you have a boyfriend, fiancé or husband who treats and supports you as you need it or rather deserve it.  Especially now.  Keep it up.  All the best and good luck.  I wish you only the best.

Awe thank you! 😍

7 minutes ago, Carcer89 said:

That has never stopped anything before 🤣

Hilarious.