Guest Carcer89
7 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

🤔

I think this bra and panty set might look better with the added pounds. 

what do you think?

331611DF-466F-46DC-9DC2-AC0A3FF30C12.jpeg

Absolutely agree.

Guest Carcer89
5 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

NEW CLIP!  Outgrown Clothes/Preggy Jeans Try-On!

We have a problem…. I’ve finally reached whale mode and NOTHING fits. This big pregnancy bump has made fitting into clothes quite the challenge! 

DD707012-9954-499B-B348-F17733DF3D42.thumb.gif.4150ef8fee544f1beb4f792e55aa3192.gifD4837D73-9351-4BA2-B54B-6F870FC51DBE.thumb.gif.1039575a911813b1175bf92fec091041.gif

Wait, that's a problem?! 🤣

2 minutes ago, LaurenLush said:

If you have a chance today and have purchased my newest video can you all please review it?

it truly means more than you know to us models!

plus I absolutely love hearing your reactions to my huge gluttonous body!

FA4DE7B9-2C7D-449B-B659-AED0343C90A0.gif

Every pic, gif & video of you is amazing! And from all angles, too! Also... i kinda wish i could cuddle with you lol. You just look so cuddly lol.

• Curvage Model

RANDOM QUESTION!

Thought this might be fun and interesting for everyone to answer:

What is the pettiest reason you’ve stopped dating someone?

I will answer first, one of the pettiest reasons (I was young and silly) was the boy I was seeing DID NOT wear deodorant… ever…. He smelled terrible all of the time so I’m not sure the frequency on when he showered either. Lol

i bought him deodorant and said please use it… he didn’t see a problem with his smell and refused to use it so I broke it off! 😬😬😬

Edited by LaurenLush

18 minutes ago, LaurenLush said:

RANDOM QUESTION!

I will answer first, one of the pettiest reasons (I was young and silly) was the boy I was seeing DID NOT wear deodorant… ever…. He smelled terrible all of the time so I’m not sure the frequency on when he showered either. Lol

i bought him deodorant and said please use it… he didn’t see a problem with his smell and refused to use it so I broke it off! 😬😬😬

I've never dated before, but i'd assume why someone would stop dating me would be because of how i tend to buy stupid things sometimes lol

19 minutes ago, LaurenLush said:

RANDOM QUESTION!

Oh man, I grew up the fat kid, and always knew I’d be the fat kid, so I didn’t want to be the smelly kid too. I have been washing and using deodorant and cologne since I could. Can’t be 2 kids. Also, BO is a HUGE turnoff so I’m with you on this. I guess I’m petty 😂. Actually, I’m very petty. Here’s a list of petty reasons:

She liked me too much (I’m not that great and she like refused to see my flaws)

One girl said, “Hi, how are you?” To everyone in a room. No switching it up on her greetings. In a crowded room, you might hear it 50+ times in an hour. A wedding? Nightmare.

Speaking of weddings, I took a friend as a plus one once, and she said she had been waiting for me to ask her out for years, and ** told me at a wedding that I needed to shit or get off the **. I got off the **. 

One girl was mean to waiters. That was our first AND last date. 

I have a ton more. Before my wife, and my ex before her, all my dating relationships were short because I’m a whole problem and think everyone else is too.

19 minutes ago, LaurenLush said:

RANDOM QUESTION!

I got a couple. 😬 First off, I promise I’ve grown as a human being 😂😂, I was young, dumb, and immature lol

There was one girl in high school who I dated that was on the track team (this is before I went fat and never went back lol) and I went to her track meet and was so turned off after seeing her run that I couldn’t date her anymore. It wasn’t that she was running but the way she ran and her facial expressions that got me. Lol Yeah not my type 😬😂😂

And there was another in college that was really sweet, had a nice curvy body, but not the most attractive neck up. Lol We had a lot of fun in the dark 😈😈😂, but every time I stayed overnight and woke up next to her I questioned myself and eventually couldn’t do it anymore lol

51 minutes ago, LaurenLush said:

RANDOM QUESTION!

Personal hygiene doesn't feel like a petty reason at all. I once stopped talking to someone because she kept calling me seggsy. Spelt literally like that

Guest terranceandphillip
5 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

RANDOM QUESTION!

Wish I had a fun answer to this question, but the truth is I've never stopped dating anyone.  The only person I ever dated, I later married, and we're still married, so yeah.  Guess I must have gotten it right on the first try.  lol  Fun reading some of these answers though.  Good question, Lauren!

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

RANDOM QUESTION!

My pettiest reason was when I found out his sister had control of his money because he couldn't be trusted with a bank card 😄 and he was 31 at the time