5 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

Enough about the bump, check out the rump 💋

C42DE24A-A563-450A-ABA9-F4088F8A5E73.jpeg

Enough about the bump, check out the rump, your big ass is a smoking hot lump. 

🤣

Poetry was never my thing, but then again, if I'd had your butt as inspiration then who knows what I might have achieved 😄

But seriously for a minute, joking aside, your ass is fucking amazing 🥵😜🔥😍🥵😚

• Curvage Model

My cousin who’s also preggy keeps saying how she’s craving healthy food…. I DID NOT get that trait. 😂

I have stocked my freezer with so much dessert that I had to toss out all of the frozen veggies 😂

icecream sandwich > frozen peas

12 minutes ago, LaurenLush said:

I legit laughed so hard at your response😂😂😂😂😂

Yeah i saw the pic and was like..who am i not to swing when the ball is coming directly down the plate...

And by the way i think you throwing away the vegetables for dessert is a smart move... its your time to pig out now enjoy !  

• Curvage Model

Guys I’m going to miss my baby bump….

I never thought I would find myself so sexy with such a huge round stomach…. But holy shit. But I look in the mirror I legit am so turned on! 

hopefully the next chapter is some sexy ass goddess shit!

my next goal is to really build my booty. I want to make the kardashians jealous. 😂

F131EE59-3229-4B7C-9C4F-D8B4AA8188E7.jpeg

4 minutes ago, LaurenLush said:

I never thought I would find myself so sexy with such a huge round stomach…. But holy shit. But I look in the mirror I legit am so turned on! 

my next goal is to really build my booty. I want to make the kardashians jealous. 😂

I'm gonna miss the baby bump too. You look so beautiful with it, like a goddess, which you already are. Though, a booty to outdo the Kardashians... that sounds awesome! And i believe you can do it!

7 minutes ago, LaurenLush said:

We’re all going to miss the baby bump, but it’s not like you can’t get another one. I’m sure we’d all love it if you did. And the Kardashians may have billions and butts, but they also lack your heart and soul. 

8 minutes ago, LaurenLush said:

Yes there is a reality No we are not dreaming and hell yeah this is one epic journey into motherhood ! You are absolutely glowing Low 😍😍😍😍😍

Suicide Youre Beautiful GIF

Guest terranceandphillip
9 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

For real!!  You're so absolutely beautiful now, Lauren!!  But you were before, and you will be later.  Not necessarily the same, but always amazing!!

Guest Bruno49
12 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

Lets be honest the Kardashians are already jealous 🥵