27 minutes ago, LaurenLush said:

I’m having an extremely rough day today. 
Positive vibes would be soooooo appreciated.❤️

41C0C55E-1F74-442F-9CE9-BB5AD490C793.jpeg

You are looking great lately 😍😍😍😍 I swear i am so jelly of the guy that is witnessing first hand of watching you grow daily ! Lol.. Lauren is going to be one bad assssssss mom 😅💜🖤💜🖤 

42 minutes ago, LaurenLush said:

41C0C55E-1F74-442F-9CE9-BB5AD490C793.jpeg

My favorite thing about you has nothing to do with your curves or hair or looks at all. That’s how I first heard of you, and came to know you, admittedly, but the reason I’m such a devoted fan is who you are as a person. Such a kind, sweet, funny, generous and genuine person. I know that you don’t feel it right now, but you ARE adored.

Guest terranceandphillip
3 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

Some days can be rough, and those days always suck.  Take a moment to look in the mirror and see what a marvelously gorgeous woman you are.  If you don't happen to have your makeup on or your hair extensions in, you're just as beautiful, maybe even moreso.  And behind that lovely exterior is an even more lovely soul.  You have a wonderfully sweet, kind, and generous heart, as well a tough, strong, and resilient spirit that will be able to endure whatever it is life is throwing at you right now.  The challenges you're facing today do not change the fact that the world is a better place because you're in it.

14 minutes ago, LaurenLush said:

Thank you everyone for making me smile!

this week was not my favorite but I think everything is going to be okay.

on a plus side I ate all of my feelings and then some😂

Delighted to hear all is improving or at least trending for the best. You deserve it! And I’m glad you’re well fed too. Can’t have you going hungry, now can we? 

• Curvage Model

🤤 BRAND NEW VIDEO 🤤

Gluttony Through the Mirror

Kind of hot to think just a few years ago I was the hot “curvy” model in town that turned down dates left and right. Now I can’t even turn down a waiter trying to sell me an appetizer. 
5F5D6E71-2E1B-4DB9-B868-4F6C2E74B1C2.thumb.gif.03bff6696344e6ff1b10ee09526cc11b.gif

1 hour ago, LaurenLush said:

🤤 BRAND NEW VIDEO 🤤

Gluttony Through the Mirror

Kind of hot to think just a few years ago I was the hot “curvy” model in town that turned down dates left and right. Now I can’t even turn down a waiter trying to sell me an appetizer. 
5F5D6E71-2E1B-4DB9-B868-4F6C2E74B1C2.thumb.gif.03bff6696344e6ff1b10ee09526cc11b.gif

That belly is getting huge! I’d love to see this with a twist, the Lauren in the mirror is bigger and you’re baffled if that’s how big you really are. 

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Jt2412 said:

That belly is getting huge! I’d love to see this with a twist, the Lauren in the mirror is bigger and you’re baffled if that’s how big you really are. 

Omg that’d be hot🤤

I am in love with this video because I love seeing the different angles of my belly hand, side rolls, back fat, etc. it all looks so delicious and it’s cool to see!

On 12/1/2022 at 8:28 PM, LaurenLush said:

I’m just in disbelief in how big I’ve gotten so quickly!

like where did all of this weight come from?

it was like the tooth fairy came and just granted me 30 extra pounds overnight 😂

I don't know what your parents told you when they gave you " the talk," but bambinos don't come from the Tooth Fairy, hun. Musta happened some other sorta way.😉