43 minutes ago, DanteSparda45 said:

You and me both lol. Such an awesome site with amazing people :)

1 hour ago, DanteSparda45 said:

He really is lol. And he's a great person to chat with, too

Thanks bud! I have more messages with you than anyone on this site, which is saying something because I’m a chatterbox

7 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

My belly is starting to pop even more than usual! 😮🤤🥵❄️

CE445F5A-C64F-4B48-8A84-AE9C9D786586.jpeg

You know i have a great idea for the baby shower lol... You should invite all your feedee friends from Curvage and do like a Super "Sweet" baby shower emphasis on sweet lol.. have like cupcakes cookies and other good stuff 

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, MarvelHero88 said:

You know i have a great idea for the baby shower lol... You should invite all your feedee friends from Curvage and do like a Super "Sweet" baby shower emphasis on sweet lol.. have like cupcakes cookies and other good stuff 

Hahaha I love it!

omg I would devour every last bit of cupcakesssss. That sounds amazing right now and I just gorged myself on crumbl cookies 😂😂😂

• Curvage Model

BRAND NEW VIDEO! ($4.99 intro price)

catching up with your ex!

when you accepted this coffee date you didn’t realize your petite little Lauren would turn out to be such a BIG GIRL… and the hottest thing about it? SHE FUCKING LOVES IT and wants to tell you all about it!

6C6C30A8-44B7-4B51-B0AA-F143BBDD96AE.thumb.gif.83926a7e383e8f712c959c8e540c0eb9.gif

46 minutes ago, LaurenLush said:

BRAND NEW VIDEO! ($4.99 intro price)

catching up with your ex!

when you accepted this coffee date you didn’t realize your petite little Lauren would turn out to be such a BIG GIRL… and the hottest thing about it? SHE FUCKING LOVES IT and wants to tell you all about it!

6C6C30A8-44B7-4B51-B0AA-F143BBDD96AE.thumb.gif.83926a7e383e8f712c959c8e540c0eb9.gif

Why do we keep breaking up with you? What is wrong with us? 😂