• Curvage Model

💪 Fat Shaming Trainer!

Ft. @Rylie Haze, @Bella Abbondanza & @Curvage Casey

Lauren, Bella & Casey used to be fit and sexy! That’s until they stopped showing up to the gym:.. Reunited with their old trainer Rylie and she’s shocked to see these girls have turned into WHALES! Come watch their gym routine and just got honest Rylie is to the girls! 
61263F4E-E7B7-4A7E-B6D5-EE1157D890CE.thumb.gif.424902c883940584c1a290ba56564bd6.gif

1 minute ago, LaurenLush said:

💪 Fat Shaming Trainer!

Lauren, Bella & Casey used to be fit and sexy! That’s until they stopped showing up to the gym:.. Reunited with their old trainer Rylie and she’s shocked to see these girls have turned into WHALES! Come watch their gym routine and just got honest Rylie is to the girls! 
61263F4E-E7B7-4A7E-B6D5-EE1157D890CE.thumb.gif.424902c883940584c1a290ba56564bd6.gif

Holy... all these collabs are so amazing! And the plot is just so simple and well thought out! I feel like I'm in the presence of greatness lol

25 minutes ago, LaurenLush said:

💪 Fat Shaming Trainer!

Casey is so short it's adorable.

• Curvage Model
33 minutes ago, DanteSparda45 said:

Holy... all these collabs are so amazing! And the plot is just so simple and well thought out! I feel like I'm in the presence of greatness lol

I absolutely loved this one because it shows out try gluttony and laziness. 😂

11 minutes ago, @Bonehead said:

Casey is so short it's adorable.

She is the cutest round nugget!

• Curvage Model

This part alone is GOLD!

I literally died while filming it 😂

it was so incredibly sexy to see how out of shape we all were and truly out of breath! Like there was so acting when it came to how truly fat and inactive we are! Lol

3EAC4E87-7AD6-4BB9-A13B-5F557BE17459.gif

• Curvage Model
12 hours ago, maf said:

Hi Lauren!

This is a skill that has your name written all over it! 
https://www.instagram.com/reel/ClJl7DttfHg/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Are you up for the challenge?!? 😇

Okay this is amazing and does have me written all over it! 😂😂😂😂😂 damn, I bet I could get it!

• Curvage Model
18 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

This part alone is GOLD!

I literally died while filming it 😂

it was so incredibly sexy to see how out of shape we all were and truly out of breath! Like there was so acting when it came to how truly fat and inactive we are! Lol

3EAC4E87-7AD6-4BB9-A13B-5F557BE17459.gif

This was not my finest moment. Literally so freaking hysterical 😂😂😂😂

Guest M_ustang1
1 hour ago, LaurenLush said:

I never thought my hunger could get trumped…. And then I got pregnant…

good fucking lord.

my cravings are INSANE.

86C0F8B7-3A91-4870-B78D-1C9BDC804456.jpeg

Super hot, fat and pregnant!? 
Full House Aunt Becky GIF

🥵🥵

• Curvage Model

My cravings have been sweet and salty!

So lots of desserts, but if I eat desserts I want salty fries or chips to go along with it!😂

also, PASTA!

any type any sauce as long as there is plenty to slurp down lol and do not forget the garlic bread!

3 minutes ago, LaurenLush said:

So lots of desserts, but if I eat desserts I want salty fries or chips to go along with it!😂

also, PASTA!

any type any sauce as long as there is plenty to slurp down lol and do not forget the garlic bread!

So sweet and and salty foods! Huh, was expecting savory to be in there too lol. Any favorites in particular, or just whatever strikes your fancy.

I'm just imagining you slurping down all the long pastas in a never ending platter lol with all the sauces just drenching the pasta. Omg, you'd look like a total mess whenever you finished, just coated in pasta sauces lol.

1 hour ago, LaurenLush said:

also, PASTA!

Come on, I got you. I’m your culinary ace in the hole. I can teach you how to make Alfredo the way they do in Rome, it’s where I learned. It was actually invented by a man for his pregnant wife according to legends. You already got my marsala recipe, the key to good garlic bread is roasting cloves whole and using them as a spread, or making a garlic confit, also something I can teach you. I got you. Carbonara, cacio e Pepe, lasagna, hell, I can walk you all the way from the mother sauces to Thanksgiving leftover egg rolls. Just ask. Find you a chef friend that looks like he’d deep throat butter (it’s me) and that’s your guy (still me)

23 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

Okay this is amazing and does have me written all over it! 😂😂😂😂😂 damn, I bet I could get it!

Haha I know!! You’ll have to be good at this, or at least it is should create great content. So the effort will be a win anyhow!

hope to see you succeed soon! 😉