On 11/11/2022 at 10:32 PM, LaurenLush said:

Yes, ACTUALLY pregnant! And extra hungry LOL

Woooow Lauren such wonderful news!! It’s going to be magical, you’ll for sure be a great mom for your little one ♥️ 
So so so happy for you, I wish everything will go smooth for you both 🙏🏼

Btw, are you confident it isn’t going to be twins?!? 😅🫣

Guest terranceandphillip
8 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

Damn…. I’m feeling HOT lately lol

C40DFAF9-5625-40C6-A7A1-67FBB436CFBF.jpeg

That's appropriate then, as the feeling corresponds to the reality!  Absolutely lovely photo, Lauren!!  ❤️   Thanks for sharing!

• Curvage Model

I’m back home from my trip to Seattle!

it was a blast. I got to explore some fun attractions and hangout with a great group of gals and try new foods!

I am so glad to be home. I’m exhausted from the drive (at least I kept well nourished) and will probably sleep for 16 hours straight. 😂

452A5697-54DC-4692-9B8D-C52AD9036017.jpeg

• Curvage Model

Rylie posted a video of me squashing her and it’s glorious.

like GOOOOOOOD LORD.

The body comparisons alone is enough to make me turned on and then you add in that I squashed her with ALL of this weight? Damn….. also our asses side by side are quite the image!

Guest maschio21
I’m back home from my trip to Seattle!
it was a blast. I got to explore some fun attractions and hangout with a great group of gals and try new foods!
I am so glad to be home. I’m exhausted from the drive (at least I kept well nourished) and will probably sleep for 16 hours straight. [emoji23]
452A5697-54DC-4692-9B8D-C52AD9036017.thumb.jpeg.31e3743ff79cdb2a2d8997b255fa85b6.jpeg
Am I seeing a goddess? An angel? The paradise of beauty?[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

• Curvage Model

I hope everyone’s Monday is amazing!

I have a lot of catching up to do and I need to go grocery shopping since I was gone for so many days!

it’s getting super cold here so I’m thinking of making soups, roasts, stuffed pastas…. 🤤🤤🤤🤤

C0B5FBDB-FA2F-43B7-8564-B80D57B544B1.jpeg

2 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

I have a lot of catching up to do and I need to go grocery shopping since I was gone for so many days!

it’s getting super cold here so I’m thinking of making soups, roasts, stuffed pastas…. 🤤🤤🤤🤤

Meal prep is the best. I love a big shop and a massive cooking day. 

2 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

Thats a great idea! Soups and stews are great for winter weather! And if you make a big batch, you can portion and freeze them.

18 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

Lauren has all the virtues: beautiful, sexy, cooks well, loves to eat herself, and, probably, just a good person! Such women need to wash their feet and then drink this water!

On 11/11/2022 at 4:32 PM, LaurenLush said:

Yes, ACTUALLY pregnant! And extra hungry LOL

Congratulations! Of course you’re extra hungry, you’ve been eating for three for so long and now have another one on the roster lol

Looking forward to the gain that comes from being pregnant because I know you’ll be keeping the pounds on with more to join. If your stuffings were legendary before, I can only imagine what will happen now!

😍🔥😉

• Curvage Model

🍗 Hooters Feeder Experience! Ft. @Bella Abbondanza🍗

You chose your two favorite fatties for the experience of a lifetime! A one on one feeding session with the hottest Hooters girls. Come watch as they make your fantasy a reality while feeding and praising one another’s huge busty bodies for your eyes only. 
18AC7B68-4317-41E7-9F8B-95F383C053A2.thumb.gif.5fe185c9fbccc401fe10e9848dd5ce56.gif

• Curvage Model
50 minutes ago, LaurenLush said:

You chose your two favorite fatties for the experience of a lifetime! A one on one feeding session with the hottest Hooters girls. Come watch as they make your fantasy a reality while feeding and praising one another’s huge busty bodies for your eyes only. 
18AC7B68-4317-41E7-9F8B-95F383C053A2.thumb.gif.5fe185c9fbccc401fe10e9848dd5ce56.gif

This was so freaking hot to film, and seeing the footage, goddamn! You look huge and amazing and 🥵🥵😍😍😍

4 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

Is it wrong for me to wish this was an actual place lol? But seriously, this is amazing and i love all the awesome content you create

4 hours ago, Bella Abbondanza said:

This was so freaking hot to film, and seeing the footage, goddamn! You look huge and amazing and 🥵🥵😍😍😍

What’s crazy is how good you look in this one and you still highlight and play up her beauty so well! Two all stars here having a blast, and it was sexy as hell. The fry scene (you know the one) was awesome! Thanks for this!