• Curvage Model
12 hours ago, @Bonehead said:

Yeah bit weird some people don't want feedees to exercise when it can actually build up their ass. 

This is 100% true! 
i think you guys would be surprised to know how many feedees actually do workout or maintain an active lifestyle! (Clearly I do not lift anymore but I should get back into some of it because I did enjoy it!)

Guest noreaster
11 minutes ago, LaurenLush said:

This is 100% true! 
i think you guys would be surprised to know how many feedees actually do workout or maintain an active lifestyle! (Clearly I do not lift anymore but I should get back into some of it because I did enjoy it!)

agree! and the mix of indulgence and workouts can be such a fun and hot thing 🤩

55 minutes ago, LaurenLush said:

This is 100% true! 

What sort of exercise do you enjoy most? My guess would be either swimming or weight training.

21 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

It really is crazy to think of all of my days spent in the gym maintaining my sexy curvy figure… and then how I slowly became more and more gluttonous and just gave into all of my greed. 🥵🥵🥵🥵

13BDC772-4208-4536-B137-2304B4F744D8.jpeg

F6A5C592-56BE-40D0-B633-FC89D8683A68.jpeg

6F9655F4-314E-4DC8-AEBE-F4FDF253636E.jpeg

B21A8F76-DD08-49F7-A65C-B208C89C4E2B.jpeg

Love how you feel out the gym gear 😍😋

6 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

This is 100% true! 

At the very least, it’s a great way to be big AND healthy, as well as work up an appetite. Like I joke about being unhealthy, and at 350ish pounds, could definitely be lighter, but my HR, BP, cholesterol are all in a healthy range. I get 15k to 25k steps a day in and have legs to die for. I might have to start my own thread they’re that nice. I feel better when I’m in motion, and thanks to my jiggly bits, I’m pretty much always in motion lol. Lauren, you should start a workout class for us. Cardio and carbs or something, we’ll all eat Crumbl after lol.

• Curvage Model
12 hours ago, @Bonehead said:

What sort of exercise do you enjoy most? My guess would be either swimming or weight training.

Swimming, kayaking, walking and weights and lots of squats.

but since getting Covid my body has been funky and I’ve never been back to my normal energy and health levels. It’s so weird the effects of Covid. 

28 minutes ago, LaurenLush said:

We are on to something!

All good fitness teachers know the best exercise is sending students on snack runs, making sure they are mixing heavy cream and ice cream into energy shakes, and ensuring their teacher doesn’t have to do any strenuous lifting with eating or drinking. It builds muscles and character!

9 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

I may be planning a personal trainer video collab video coming up 🥵🏋️♀️😬

I think it’d be hot to be the fattest girl and I’m training these other models on “fitness” 

I mean nutrition is a huge part of fitness. I had the good fortune to participate in college athletics, and we had a strength and conditioning coach. He always used to say to the guys trying to drop weight, “you can’t out train your fork.” To us big guys, trying to get even bigger, “train your forks to get the most out of your meals.” Plus you get to make fitness related puns, like “fitness whole cake in your mouth.” The idea of a beautiful big gal trainer spotting and coaching me while I’m working out? I’d actually probably get fit for the first time in 20 years lol

20 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

We are on to something!

You are so humble to help people get quicker and stronger to increase the supply rates, creating your little army to transfer more foods… oh sorry… Goods per time so they will be future proof to serve the always increasing consumption ‘society’ 😲

oh you are such a visionair and a master!🙏🏼

Ooorrrr you train them so hard by commanding them continiously without a break.. that they only get rest when they make sure you’ve got something to chew on. So they are only rewarded with a little break when you are eating, because you can be distracted with deliciousness taking the focus of your drills. Therefore they are triggered to get you a continuous flow of foods and drinks, only because they now new commands will follow when you’ll be running out of delicious foods and drinks. 
And secretly that has been your game plan all along 😉