• Curvage Model
17 minutes ago, DanteSparda45 said:

Aww! Hope you feel better soon! Whats making you feel like this??

I think it’s just a strong cold! I took a Covid test last night and it was negative.

i haven’t had a super sore throat in so long. 
Usually around now when it changes into Fall we get a bug that spreads around town so I’m guessing I picked it up. 😭

1 minute ago, LaurenLush said:

I think it’s just a strong cold! I took a Covid test last night and it was negative.

Usually around now when it changes into Fall we get a bug that spreads around town so I’m guessing I picked it up. 😭

*hugs* drink some lemon tea with honey for your throat and you'll feel better. Trust me, seasonal colds and allergies always suck

1 hour ago, LaurenLush said:

I'd take another Covid test in a day or two, just to be sure. I hope it's not Covid and that you're better soon, whatever it is!😙

2 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

That sucks!! Lots of drinks, ice cream and some sticky sweets are the things that help me to cope with a sore throat :/ hope it helps for you too. I wish you a speedy recovery 🤞🏼

6 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

Hate to tell you this but those tests aren’t very accurate I had covid last week first test was negative so the second one I really jammed the swab up my nose and it came back positive also sometimes it’ll take a few days for you to test positive 

53 minutes ago, LaurenLush said:

Will definitely be rechecking tomorrow to check for Covid.

but it just feels like a super cold, not like what I had when I experienced Covid but who knows.

i ate so much food today so at least I know I’m well nourished lol

Call this your sick diet. Eat everything until you feel better!

• Curvage Model

🏋️♀️BRAND NEW VIDEO!!!🏋️♀️
Trying out my old workout routine!!!! 
Someone called me out for being “out of shape”! So I decided to put my body to the rest and see if I could handle my old workout regime! Well…. Quickly we find out the results! 😂

ADC79698-60D2-4E50-9DFC-8D360575957A.thumb.gif.f9e1c7ffa2ff7af21e2cdcd419ed47ed.gif

6 minutes ago, LaurenLush said:

It really is crazy to think of all of my days spent in the gym maintaining my sexy curvy figure… and then how I slowly became more and more gluttonous and just gave into all of my greed. 🥵🥵🥵🥵

13BDC772-4208-4536-B137-2304B4F744D8.jpeg

F6A5C592-56BE-40D0-B633-FC89D8683A68.jpeg

6F9655F4-314E-4DC8-AEBE-F4FDF253636E.jpeg

B21A8F76-DD08-49F7-A65C-B208C89C4E2B.jpeg

This is unbelievable! These workouts and gym are not important for the new Lauren! You should sell all these equipments.... and buy food with it :)

5 minutes ago, LaurenLush said:

It really is crazy to think of all of my days spent in the gym maintaining my sexy curvy figure… and then how I slowly became more and more gluttonous and just gave into all of my greed. 🥵🥵🥵🥵

Nice picture of you in the gym. Today is my birthday, thank you for posting. Maybe I should save you a piece of cake and ice cream for you after your workout.

10 minutes ago, LaurenLush said:

It's also crazy how your figure became a thousand times sexier after giving in to your greed and gluttony 🥵

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, skyros2404 said:

This is unbelievable! These workouts and gym are not important for the new Lauren! You should sell all these equipments.... and buy food with it :)

😂😂😂😂😂 okay, but keeping a nice hourglass figure is key! Gotta keep the booty big!

2 hours ago, kevin362 said:

Nice picture of you in the gym. Today is my birthday, thank you for posting. Maybe I should save you a piece of cake and ice cream for you after your workout.

Happy birthday!!! And yes please!

2 hours ago, Closet_FA said:

It's also crazy how your figure became a thousand times sexier after giving in to your greed and gluttony 🥵

Omg thank you!🌸

5 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

At least you embraced to become a bodybuilder.. a bit different than most people would expect. But you’veput the work in it and you’ve surely been building! 🤩