25 minutes ago, LaurenLush said:

Oh goodness 🥰

I think I’ll definitely be trying to get them more often!

my body feels nice and loose today! 

Drink plenty of fluids today and stretch.  Make sure to rest and eat too. Should be an awesome day of healing. If you ever come east, I know of some incredible spas that don’t make it weird or talk shit when you’re a person of size, and they have robes that fit, which is nice when one size fits most reminds me where I’m at on the chart lol.

2 minutes ago, LaurenLush said:

My Sunday night consisted of gorging myself on almost $100 worth of Mexican food.

I was indecisive so I ordered everything I liked! I’m so damn full now. 
SUNDAY STUFFINGS NEED TO BE A THING NOW

They are a thing! Next Sunday will be bigger. Keeping this up, we’ll have to roll you outside in 2023

19 minutes ago, LaurenLush said:

My Sunday night consisted of gorging myself on almost $100 worth of Mexican food.

I was indecisive so I ordered everything I liked! I’m so damn full now. 
SUNDAY STUFFINGS NEED TO BE A THING NOW

SUNDAYS WITH LUSH should be like a stream that needs to happen.. On this week episode we see her stuff her gut with Mexican food too full  Capacity

Oh Yeah Yes GIF by GIF-THIS

• Curvage Model

BRAND NEW VIDEO! 

🎃 HALLOWEEN FLING! 🎃
Remember the girl you used to fool around with a few years ago? Well she’s at this Halloween party too,  and it looks like she’s gained some MASSIVE weight. Now that she has you in the room alone let’s explore what it’s like to hookup with her again..⚠️ THIS VIDEO IS SENSUAL AND HOT 
6A5034CA-26BD-4E39-8BA4-69A767CAD172.thumb.jpeg.8ee040dc3ed5aa5d36813d6174a6e853.jpeg

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Hell Kaiser said:

I almost dropped my phone 🥵

😂😂

this video is not for the faint of hearts! 
i have to say this one is pretty sexual. The talk, the jiggling and of course how I get on top and bounce up and down… like it turned me on and I’m the creator! Lol

Guest terranceandphillip
7 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

Guys, you already got last weeks video into the “popular this month” category! This is awesome!

Not at all a surprise!  This was a great one, Lauren!!  Pretty sure your newest will soon be there as well . . .