2 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

Okay, I need your guys opinion.

is there a line between playful fat teasing and then too far fat teasing?

Like don’t get me wrong I LOVE being teased for being a sexy hot fattie…

but for instance, went into lululemon the other day and the teasing I received from the worker about my weight and sized seemed more malicious than sweet and fun…

is there a line when it comes to this stuff? 
because I enjoy hearing you all call me a whale, etc… but then when it comes to a size 2 woman it was taken differently… is that just an error in my brain?

Clearly, there is a major difference between playful, sexy banter and hurtful putdowns. Sounds like the employee's comments were the malicious type. Sorry you had to endure that. Have you considered complaining to a manager?

1 minute ago, pet sounds said:

Clearly, there is a major difference between playful, sexy banter and hurtful putdowns. Sounds like the employee's comments were the malicious type. Sorry you had to endure that. Have you considered complaining to a manager?

You didn't explain what was said, but there really is no excuse for a worker at a store to "tease" or insult a customer. The more I think about it, the more I think you should consider reporting it.

3 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

but for instance, went into lululemon the other day and the teasing I received from the worker about my weight and sized seemed more malicious than sweet and fun…

because I enjoy hearing you all call me a whale, etc… but then when it comes to a size 2 woman it was taken differently… is that just an error in my brain?

yeah I like being teased too but there's a point where they're being an asshole about it.  For me the line is love.  If they're teasing with love it's okay because it makes you feel good.  If it's tearing you down there's no love in it and you feel like crap.

1 hour ago, pet sounds said:

You didn't explain what was said, but there really is no excuse for a worker at a store to "tease" or insult a customer. The more I think about it, the more I think you should consider reporting it.

I second this (although I'm personally not 100% sure about reporting it); unless your relationship with this person extends beyond the customer/employee dynamic, that sounds like it for sure crossed a line. 

Fwiw they probably just jealous but don't wanna admit it 😘

3 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

It is about consent and context. Here it is playing on the shame/humiliation kink in a semi-consensual way and is meant more to praise your size and fatness rather than insult/tear you down.

When it is random people, especially in that scenario, it sucks. Because they mean it in a shameful way and at face value. It is a means to impose fatphobic rhetoric and society values. Also, you’re a customer and should be helped like anyone else without being made to feel bad about being fat.

same with like medical fatphobia or another instance. These moments are meant to tear you down rather than hype you up or worship you.

these moments can be hot after the fact recounting them in a sexy way, which helps take the power back. But it doesn’t lessen the hurt.

4 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

BRAND NEW CLIP!

Your Wife’s a Secret Feedee!

you’ve noticed your wife piling on the pounds… you confront her about it and she spills the beans about her wildest fantasies and how she’s been intentionally gaining. Fat chat, body play like no other. 🤤

Okay... i can see this happening and its as sexy as I'm imagining lol.

• Curvage Model

Thank you guys!

as for the lululemon incident,

I may have invited it without intentionally inviting it.

my mom who is a size 8/10 wanted some workout clothes and of course you all know how I love my lululemon clothing!

so while we were walking in, I was joking and was like “well I guess we will have to grab the same sizes for us, size 8 right?”

the lady working legit stared me up and down and was like “girllll just remember when you break it, you buy it!”…. 
we giggled because clearly I’m not a size 8….

but the entire time she just made comments like that! 
their highest size is a 20 and I stretch my fat ass into those, she told me “well I can go into the back and sew two pairs together for you, maybe then it’d fit?”

like I said, if it came from you guys, I would legit dieeeee with pleasure. But this lady was just straight up not funny. But again, I was joking about my weight coming into the store, so did I invite her comments?

21 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

BRAND NEW CLIP!

Your Wife’s a Secret Feedee!

you’ve noticed your wife piling on the pounds… you confront her about it and she spills the beans about her wildest fantasies and how she’s been intentionally gaining. Fat chat, body play like no other. 🤤

If Laurens your wife you've won at life.

1 hour ago, LaurenLush said:

like I said, if it came from you guys, I would legit dieeeee with pleasure. But this lady was just straight up not funny. But again, I was joking about my weight coming into the store, so did I invite her comments?

I’d still say she was in the wrong. I think you have to really get to know someone before making comments like that, there’s no way she would’ve known you liked playful teasing. 

I’ve definitely been around fat people that make jokes about themselves for being fat, but that doesn’t mean they want me to join in on the teasing. Especially as a worker at a clothing store, I would NEVER make a comment about someone’s size, that definitely crosses a line. You never know how someone actually feels until you get to know them 

Thank you guys!

my mom who is a size 8/10 wanted some workout clothes and of course you all know how I love my lululemon clothing!

so while we were walking in, I was joking and was like “well I guess we will have to grab the same sizes for us, size 8 right?”

the lady working legit stared me up and down and was like “girllll just remember when you break it, you buy it!”…. 

their highest size is a 20 and I stretch my fat ass into those, she told me “well I can go into the back and sew two pairs together for you, maybe then it’d fit?”

I still think her comments were uncalled for. It's one thing for you to make a joking comment about yourself and quite another for someone else to pick up on it and do an extended riff about it.

It's obviously your call whether to complain about it, but I do think under some circumstances this kind of fatphobia should be called out so people like this woman don't think they have license to keep doing it to BBW customers.

22 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

Totally rude.  It’s more of a couples thing and an inside joke.  No need for public embarrassment, there’s a big difference.  A whisper in your ear from your man about you being the biggest person in the room is different than a Karen or Kevin pointing out this captain obviousness. 
Congrats on the comment, your beauty brightens the darkest scum, brush it off like crumbs. 
😘😘😘

2 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

Thank you guys!

Here is the thing you can joke about your weight with your mom. And all that. The first comment is a bit snide, but okay. The second one uncalled for and honestly, not okay. You didn’t invite her to do that!

Ummmm, I tried a new restaurant that offered steak tortas….. yall….. why didn’t anyone tell me I needed this in my life?!?

31848846-44CD-471A-BABD-2855A301F7C4.jpeg

tortas are the fucking best. You need more of them in your life!

6 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

Thank you guys!

Okay, that lady making those comments at you is kinda not okay. If its your mom or a good friends of yours, its fine! But a total stranger who works at a store you frequent, not okay!

5 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

Ummmm, I tried a new restaurant that offered steak tortas….. yall….. why didn’t anyone tell me I needed this in my life?!?

31848846-44CD-471A-BABD-2855A301F7C4.jpeg

I've never had one, and now i do! Someone tell me where to find these in Louisiana!

• Curvage Model

Ohhhh man, today is the day!

my old best friend is in town and I am going to spoil her!

i decided to book us massages to start!

The thing is….. we both are BIG girls… 

she’s definitely over 300 pounds like I am…

and they booked us both male massage therapists… this is either going to be amazing OR we are both going to break our massage tables and I am going to be left with a “HEFTY” fine. 😂

Stay tuned and I’ll let you know how we do! Lol

103F1EFE-CC2D-4F48-8DFB-2E4142422A1C.jpeg

and they booked us both male massage therapists… this is either going to be amazing OR we are both going to break our massage tables and I am going to be left with a “HEFTY” fine. 😂

As someone that studied massage therapy for a bit and is an FA, I LOVED when bigger girls came in. They’re always so sore because their body has done so much work just walking, being, existing. Loved working on them for the obvious reason that I do adore our larger ladies, but also I loved getting in and doing work to give them relief from the burden of their own girthy greatness and just loosening them up. I hope you ladies enjoy the hell out of it!

On 10/6/2022 at 4:26 PM, LaurenLush said:

There’s no error in your brain at all! A worker at a store/stranger shouldn’t be making those kinds of comments. I know a few heavy girls who make fun of themselves and sure I’ll laugh along but I won’t add anything because we’re not that close (not going to lie though it definitely turns me on).

Even with a gf you have to work up to that, took a while with my last one before she took my hugs around her waist with a giggle instead of flinching.

You Miss Lauren Lush, are a beautiful fat woman and no one should ever make you feel otherwise 😉🔥😍

5 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

I can only imagine the news report, haha 😘

• Curvage Model

The massage was AWESOME!

The tables were very fat friendly… my arms hung off of the sides but I did not feel as if I was going to make it crumble into a million pieces!

he also definitely rubbed my body right, I felt soooo amazing and loose afterwards! 
felt nice to have strong hands rub the pain away on all of my fat!

24 minutes ago, LaurenLush said:

The massage was AWESOME!

The tables were very fat friendly… my arms hung off of the sides but I did not feel as if I was going to make it crumble into a million pieces!

he also definitely rubbed my body right, I felt soooo amazing and loose afterwards! 
felt nice to have strong hands rub the pain away on all of my fat!

It really makes a massage therapist feel special when we can feel you loosening up. And those tables are STURDY. I should have told you ahead of time that I have had clients bigger than me on them no problem with me putting on LOTS of pressure. Not to sound too crass, but it feels great to get in there nice and deep like on a person of size and alleviate stress in your body you didn’t even know you had.