Sickest Psycho Bitch in The Room: Yes? or No?

billw032991

It must be some kind of Genetic predisposition or something (I'm fairly intelligent so I should know better plus I gave up tobacco and alcohol so I have a LOT of self control) BUT yet wherever I go I am IMMEDIATELY attracted to the "Sickest Psycho Bitch in the Room".  She could even be wearing a sign across her FUPA that reads, "CAUTION! This is some very painful pussy!" and my common sense vanishes and I am on it like fly on shit saying to myself, "I can handle it! This one is different!"

Am I alone in this?  Who else will admit they have a similar addiction?

Also, IF anyone has managed to "Recover" from this affliction, what did you do?  What is the detoxing like?  Any advise?

You are in a group of millions of people in this. Dozens of books have been written about it. My favorite is "Women Who Love Too Much", it's from a woman's perspective (women who seek out alcoholics, delinquents etc.) but it has men's testimonies too and also reading women's thoughts and stories is very helpful. It's a classic and available for free from archive.org.

A person like that is repeating patterns they saw in their home as a child between parents, family etc. Well, actually everyone is, but in this case these patterns of interaction are toxic. Basically, you feel you need to be with a 'broken' person, whom you 'have to' fix, that's the crux.

I have managed to recover, namely, I still get the urge but recognize it and don't follow it and don't have any aftermath sadness or negative feelings about it. Detoxing is super cool. It's done through Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.

Thank you.  Very insightful.  Maybe I'm getting too personal BUT are you currently in and or have been in a relationship with a seemingly "sanish" "feperson" (of course some/most people would question the sanity of anyone into this "fetish/perversion/sickness") and how is/was it?  

I don't know what a "feperson" is, unless you mean a girl who's turned on by gaining. But this "fetish" is irrelevant here. (Here specifically.) I'm not currently in any relationship, nor am I seeking one. I don't have the willingness to get too intimate and too dependent on another person, that's why. And since that's not a disease and I don't want to do anything about it, it is as it is.

Basically any girl that I fell in love with at the first sight — sooner or later turned out to be coming from an abusive, broken home. My relationships were just the same as those described in psychology textbooks, that is, oscillating between mad love and attraction, then ghosting or vicious quarreling when it got too close, then pain of waiting for one another and then the cycle repeated. Nothing new under the sun.

You can't change another person. Hell, even professionals in penitentiaries can't. Let that sink in.