New here and needing some encouragement!

Guest BigGirlBrighton

Guest BigGirlBrighton

Hi everyone,

I’ve been lurking on this site for a while, totally inspired by the curves and hoping for some of my own to develop.

A little about me. I’m 5’5” and currently at 138 pds but wanting to grow my bum and thighs to be thick, so I’m thinking I’d like to gain to around 150. I also have a breast lift with implants scheduled for mid October and want to go from my current saggy c cup to a perky set of DD. They are also doing a little love handle lipo on me to help define my behind. 

I have a pretty fast metabolism and honestly feel sick if I eat too much. (I feel like that’s sacrilegious to say in this forum, but here’s to being honest.)

I have always qualified myself as an athletic build but I’m at a stage in my life where I don’t feel like “me” in my body. I feel like the real me is a confident curvy one! 

Another bit of background, the guy I really really like just got out of a relationship with a beautiful curvy woman who has struggled to lose weight over the past few years, even though she looks great large! He told me she struggled to not binge eat donuts and my first thought was “hot!” But this gaining led to her being self conscious and not wanting sex. He always told her she was beautiful and that he loved her body but she felt self-conscious and unattractive. He told me recently that he wanted a little girl to throw around in the bedroom. And all I could think was that I was a little sad he didn’t want another big girl. 

He’s always asking if I am going to Barre3 because he believes that place to be a fat ass factory. And seriously there are some nice bums working out in there! I have been doing my squats and leg lifts and taking supplements for building curves and it is all making me feel so sensual and feminine. I nearly cried when I had to go up two pant sizes in my favorite brand of jeans because it meant my hard work was paying off.

Here’s where I need help. I have a lot of healthy girlfriends who are thin and don’t understand my bigger girl weight goals. We have very similar frames and are all attractive moms. I feel a bit weird going from thin to fit to a bit chunky. My ex-husband used to fat shame all the time and I thought I had to run every day to keep from growing while I was with him. 

When I went in for a consultation for my breasts, I was just planning to keep the c size but my consultant who was about 5’7” and I’d guess 180 handed me a large heavy silicone cup to put in my bra and demo. It was one of the heavier ones in the trial suitcase. I sort of laughed when she put it in my hands, the. saw she was serious and put it in my bra. It really weighed me down and simultaneously energized me. She told me that she wouldn’t recommend that everyone go that large, but that it looked “very natural” on me. I looked at the shape under my shirt and thought, whoa, I look fat. And then I thought. I look like me with this.

The woman left the room and I texted a photo to the guy I like. He said I looked great and told me he wanted me to go at least DD. 

The consultant came back in and said that it was ok if I felt a little uncomfortable. Then she said something that really stuck with me. She said, “Some women aren’t psychologically prepared for their bodies to grow.” She had me pinned. When we talked about my hips, she said that she had some clients who made a point to fatten up before the lipo to enjoy a bigger affect. I immediately went home and researched supplements and exercises to help me. 

But I think I need a community to cheer me on. Any advice?  

Guest BigGirlBrighton

The first two are of me a year ago when I weighed about 130. Much more muscle mass, though. The push-up bra is deceiving. I did not fill it out!

05EE69DB-A50F-4703-9E4A-6F247271449D.thumb.jpeg.33ff50fa2873fef2a12d34736c97431c.jpeg B3BC5961-BD72-44E0-9271-5898F8A88B26.thumb.jpeg.4acfae2aa5511b9fc1063767b40f9ae1.jpeg

The others are more recent at 138. What do you think of my recent gains? (Check me out in those white pants!)

7FD9F1F4-7702-4EC5-841C-7E22C66E5AC9.thumb.jpeg.05bbea86bc4363b452d7150c3fa41e34.jpeg07F74245-3468-448D-BA13-B1F4C3ACAA10.thumb.jpeg.a9d71f23ab90c0413b9db6d36d66b49a.jpeg4456EAFC-50F6-4CA4-8363-4E30AE347029.thumb.jpeg.3ac88bfa930c6e3ef12674e235726e02.jpeg9E4C54F3-1633-428D-B480-2688C5AA69CA.thumb.jpeg.e0f2989b92fbd9721029e648c9e11d79.jpegA39B7AEC-7DA6-47A1-818D-1B36500F258A.thumb.jpeg.476cf1758d39b1b35ad7fd18a5e6c2cd.jpeg

Guest BigGirlBrighton

I think if I had to share my ultimate aesthetic goals it would be to also admit that I have had a rhinoplasty (and want a revision), have had some Botox, and I want to get lip injections. I am transitioning to more platinum hair and have started to do lash extensions and keeping my nails done. I have acknowledged that I’m really into a very feminine aesthetic that may not be entirely natural looking, like a really intense hourglass figure! Some might call it a bimbo aesthetic, but I am only interested in pleasing one man! He seems to be enjoying how I’m treating myself like a doll.

I just feel like I’m meant to hang on to some more weight and live as a more “full” personality. As a 31 year old, I’ve felt a bit self-conscious indulging myself afraid I might go too far or not be able to stop once I start. I bought my first ever tight fitting crop top and wore it in public with some high-wasted, thigh-revealing jean shorts the other day and felt so self-conscious of my little bit of belly fat peaking through as I walked around. I noticed how I kept tugging at it to stay down. Then I saw a beautiful 5’4” brunette that was really soft and round looking wearing a tight crop top and and leggings that looked way too tight on her. She looked so happy and comfortable with her back fat being exposed. I’m trying to challenge myself to train myself to love showing off my curves by wearing tight clothing in public even if it is humiliating to me a bit in the beginning. Any other challenges I should be giving myself to be more eager to grow? I want to be put on a few more pounds before my guy comes back into town to see his reaction to my plumping up.

Guest BigGirlBrighton
17 minutes ago, dare30em said:

Your looking very beautiful and you’ve got a great shape😍

Aw, thanks! So sweet of you. 

Hi BigGirlBrighton, first of all welcome to curvage!

A lot of women are struggling with insecurities about their bodies, but let me tell you that you have nothing to be insecure about. You look great and have a great body! 😉 If you're planning to gain some weight then most of the time your curves will grow as well. If I were you, I would like to see how the weight gain affected my body first, before I would do any kind of surgery. But this is a decision you'll have to make for yourself.

I feel bad for you when I read that your ex-husband use to fat shame you and you felt pressured to be running. That is not a nice thing to do and especially not healthy in a relationship. Everybody has their own insecurities and let me tell you. When you walk around with you belly fat peeking through, nobody would be bothered by it. You see, everyone has their own insecurities and most people are focused on what other people think of them. Just like you are, when you're telling your self concious. When you pass these people they've forgotten about you 5 minutes later.

If you workout quite a lot then that will increase your metabolism. So if you want to gain weight, you'll have to workout less and increase your calories consumption. Eating a lot in one sitting is not necessary. You can spread out multiple meals and/or snacks during the day. For motivation you can start with eating the food you love. Eating something you like will definitely help out.

Well I hope I've helped you out a bit. If you need someone to vent to, let me know. Good luck! 😁

Guest BigGirlBrighton
4 hours ago, MrSunshine said:

Hi BigGirlBrighton, first of all welcome to curvage!…

Thanks for taking the time to encourage me and making sure that I feel comfortable gaining weight in a way that feels good to me. In a way, I feel silly talking about body insecurities on a site meant to celebrate every body. You’re right that people are not going to remember me 5 minutes after they see my belly. Ha! (It’s actually such a liberated way to think!) 

I definitely haven’t been working out as much as I used to and have been eating higher calorie meals. Foods that certainly make me happy. Yesterday for lunch I had half a hamburger and half a fried chicken sandwich with some yam fries, salad, and a beer! I know it sounds minimal here but it was at a restaurant that isn’t afraid of flavor or grease. I was splitting the food with my mom and trying everything I wanted to. It was delightful! But eating so much in one setting I wasn’t able to eat much for dinner. I will try adding a few more snacks in my days this week and see if that makes a difference. I’m currently at 24.4% body fat, but would like to take that up a notch and see where the weight goes when I do. Thanks again for stopping by to say hi and offering me someone to vent to. 😊

Guest BigGirlBrighton

I’d love to hear more from anyone who particularly enjoys watching thinner girls let go of their body image issues and embrace change. @GoodGirlGrow and @CurvageCasey have been such an inspiration in that regard! 

13 minutes ago, BigGirlBrighton said:

Thanks for taking the time to encourage me and making sure that I feel comfortable gaining weight in a way that feels good to me. In a way, I feel silly talking about body insecurities on a site meant to celebrate every body. You’re right that people are not going to remember me 5 minutes after they see my belly. Ha! (It’s actually such a liberated way to think!)

You are welcome and don't worry about it. We all need some words of encouragement or support sometimes, me included! 😁

That sounds like a great lunch you had there and again, don't worry about the amount of food. 😉 The most important thing is that you enjoyed it and that seems to be the case. If you're not used to eating large amounts of food, then that's not strange if you didn't had the appetite to have much dinner. It will take some time after all. You could try to increase your stomach capacity. That way you'll be able to eat bigger amounts. I think that those extra snacks will help, as long as you consume more calories than you burn then that will mean more weight.

I'm glad I could make your day a bit better. And you are welcome again. If you need to vent you can reply here or send me a message I don't mind. 😉

30 minutes ago, BigGirlBrighton said:

I’d love to hear more from anyone who particularly enjoys watching thinner girls let go of their body image issues and embrace change. @GoodGirlGrow and @CurvageCasey have been such an inspiration in that regard! 

It’s basically my favorite thing 🙂 I love when women realize they are beautiful and that they can express their beauty in so many different ways. Of course I particularly love it when it involves a skinny/smaller woman becoming curvy/chubby 🥰

Guest BigGirlBrighton
2 hours ago, throwaway56342 said:

It’s basically my favorite thing 🙂 I love when women realize they are beautiful and that they can express their beauty in so many different ways. Of course I particularly love it when it involves a skinny/smaller woman becoming curvy/chubby 🥰

I’m so with you. I think I woke up one day last year and realized that I didn’t have to idolize the skinny body my ex loved. It has been so fun shaping into the woman I want to be! ❤️ 

52 minutes ago, BigGirlBrighton said:

I’m so with you. I think I woke up one day last year and realized that I didn’t have to idolize the skinny body my ex loved. It has been so fun shaping into the woman I want to be! ❤️ 

Yes! Realizing you can shape your body in the way YOU desire is so empowering 

You are a very lovely and seductive woman.  You have made a Fantastic Foundation for weight gain.  You would be quite enchanting and sensual with a significant weight gain filling out your feminine curves and boosting/smoothing out your breast growth creating cleavage smiles.  GGG would be a good mentor for you and body form to consider for yourself, including the HH boobs.  Maybe checkout a morph of you at her size (230 lbs) and cup size.  Whatever you decide, enjoy the journey and just be you.  That will be enchanting and make us all smile!

The fastest way to gain weight is to eat ice cream or drink heavy cream before bed. Apparently it forces the body to hold onto extra calories. I know this works because some CrossFit athletes needed to gain 10 pounds to lift heaver weight in a short amount of time. 

Guest Dangdudewow
10 hours ago, BigGirlBrighton said:

This is my favorite thing. 

There is nothing sexier than watching a layer of chub settle on top of a thin, muscular woman. What a shape you get! 

Not to mention all the food. The indulgence is key. Knowing you get to satisfy yourself to capacity while getting hungrier and thicker is so hot. 

Guest BigGirlBrighton
13 hours ago, Kenzo998 said:

Are you gonna become a Curvage model here? 

I don’t feel like I fit in with the lovely larger gaining ladies on the site. I’m here to admire and be inspired. The support on this thread has been amazing so far and I will continue to offer updates. I’ve never really thought of myself as a model, before. Should I consider it?

Guest BigGirlBrighton
9 hours ago, kachenjunga said:

You are obviously a cutie without the extra work.  Still a "skinny mine" too.  Do what feels right for you and, if it's getting curvier, you will find a lot of appreciation and reinforcement here.

Thanks for the encouragement and compliments. I know it sounds silly, but gaining is a bit of extra work for me because I’ve trained myself to be little. Now I have to let go of inhibitions and dive into a heavier me. 

Guest BigGirlBrighton
8 hours ago, fatowl said:

You are a very lovely and seductive woman.  You have made a Fantastic Foundation for weight gain.  You would be quite enchanting and sensual with a significant weight gain filling out your feminine curves and boosting/smoothing out your breast growth creating cleavage smiles.  GGG would be a good mentor for you and body form to consider for yourself, including the HH boobs.  Maybe checkout a morph of you at her size (230 lbs) and cup size.  Whatever you decide, enjoy the journey and just be you.  That will be enchanting and make us all smile!

Thanks for the vision. Wow! I’ve never thought to grow to her size. I love her work, though! Any idea how I could get a morph to see what I might look like at that larger weight? 

Guest BigGirlBrighton
7 hours ago, wzx1135 said:

The fastest way to gain weight is to eat ice cream or drink heavy cream before bed. Apparently it forces the body to hold onto extra calories. I know this works because some CrossFit athletes needed to gain 10 pounds to lift heaver weight in a short amount of time. 

Great advice. Thanks! 🍨 🥛 🍦 

Guest BigGirlBrighton
6 hours ago, Dangdudewow said:

This is my favorite thing. 

There is nothing sexier than watching a layer of chub settle on top of a thin, muscular woman. What a shape you get! 

Not to mention all the food. The indulgence is key. Knowing you get to satisfy yourself to capacity while getting hungrier and thicker is so hot. 

Thanks for encouraging me to indulge. That’s going to be my new mantra as I move forward with my gains. 💕

Guest BigGirlBrighton

I had some fun playing with my first morph. How much weight would I be at in the after pic? 🍑 (I’m not in love with the after calves but I wasn’t able to plump them up quite like I wanted to.)

18FF6994-38EF-4B17-84CF-4B21F659E6D7.jpeg

Great morph!  Keep playing with different sizes.  After pic, you might be 180 to 190.  You need to gain more to see where the weight lands and morph your pic accordingly.  

Try having an ice cream shake shortly before bed.  Add some mass gainer and an appetite enhancer.  Lactation herbs with weight gain as well.  Good Luck!!