I am new here. My boob size is 42S. Is that big enough for you?

1 hour ago, lilydreamboobs said:

Let me know what you think guys.

st7.thumb.JPG.b1cdc06063b6f70c69fc9ad9a628df63.JPG

ttz.jpg

Damn, they look huge! 😍 Have they always been that massive or did they grow a lot during your weight gain or something?

Oh and a slight warning, this site doesn't like to see nipples. If you post them they could delete the thread. They did so with another user. so I would suggest to edit the first picture if you still can.

12 minutes ago, MrSunshine said:

Damn, they look huge! 😍 Have they always been that massive or did they grow a lot during your weight gain or something?

Oh and a slight warning, this site doesn't like to see nipples. If you post them they could delete the thread. They did so with another user. so I would suggest to edit the first picture if you still can.

thanks I deleted it. I though this is adult website though???

5 minutes ago, lilydreamboobs said:

thanks I deleted it. I though this is adult website though???

You're welcome. Well I haven't read the rules to be honest, but it seems that they don't like nudity. If you edit the pics and make the nipples not visible then they don't mind. I just told you what happened to an other user. She posted pics with her nipples out and the thread got removed. It would have been a shame if it happened again, so I let you know in advance. 😁

Oh and welcome to Curvage btw!