Pint-Sized Turned Piggy

Guest Pint-Sized

Guest NamakemonoRedux

I can already tell that you won't stay "pint-sized" for very long. Soon you'll have to update your name to "quart-size," then "gallon-size," then... Who knows? 

I'm already loving how curvy you're getting and how all that melted ice cream you're chugging seems to be distributing across your softening, creamy figure. It's always so intriguing to read about a girl who fell into the age old trap of wanting to get curvy out of curiosity, only to inevitably grow hopelessly addicted to stuffing your belly and watching the scale tick up by the day. I am going to be watching you with a tremendous amount of interest!

Guest Pint-Sized

I think "stuffed" would be a HUGE understatement when finding the words to describe the feeling I had after making my first stuffing clip tonight 🐷🤤🍔 do you guys wanna see this tiny piggy eat a bunch of food hehe:))) ? My belly looks so yummy when it's full doesn't it??? 🤤

285618561_ScreenShot2021-08-24at9_26_53PM.thumb.png.0990ac0a9bd2d05e102aa03cb1039b46.png1527091774_ScreenShot2021-08-24at9_27_23PM.thumb.png.31163d548d99cc45d7927a9e50bd5702.png3519376_ScreenShot2021-08-24at9_27_51PM.thumb.png.c95c74f9a4b02a730d9e2268c3f34c34.png457870718_ScreenShot2021-08-24at9_28_24PM.thumb.png.bcf800fe9125bc58cf83f631f4dcd8cd.png1536099469_ScreenShot2021-08-24at9_28_33PM.thumb.png.50eca8775dfb79a2c1ba616558617509.png

Guest Pint-Sized

You guys really know how to make a piggy blush:))) Thank you to everyone who watched my clip, I'm really excited to do more stuffings; I can feel my appetite growing more and more each time I eat! Like now stuffing just needs to be the new normal? I know I'm already a pudgy little piggy, but I'm still too skinny for my liking. I just wanna be a big fatty already

>.<!!! I need encouragement <3 Will you tell me how much of a fatty I am? 

2 hours ago, Pint-Sized said:

You guys really know how to make a piggy blush:))) Thank you to everyone who watched my clip, I'm really excited to do more stuffings; I can feel my appetite growing more and more each time I eat! Like now stuffing just needs to be the new normal? I know I'm already a pudgy little piggy, but I'm still too skinny for my liking. I just wanna be a big fatty already

>.<!!! I need encouragement ❤️ Will you tell me how much of a fatty I am? 

You're already thinking like someone who wants to be a fatty. Does that flick your switch? Does that light your fire? Chase what you want, little baby gainer. More! Just think More!

Guest Pint-Sized

I'm a simple piggy. I see a large cheese pizza, I eat, then oink, then eat some more:)

This was the hottest I've felt in a while. I was in a park just relishing all the stares as I shoved multiple slices into my piggy mouth :)))) Ugh I was so turned on! Speaking of pizza, who wants a piece of this porky pie??? I wanna know:)))

843841049_ScreenShot2021-08-29at9_04.05PMcopy.thumb.png.ff22fa4ac363512207bda5ae8623b5e2.png1724747173_ScreenShot2021-08-29at9_05_16PM.thumb.png.39b8436103dfb07e56f17b43c01f1cfc.png955234032_ScreenShot2021-08-29at9_00.59PMcopy.thumb.png.92c7ff35e60abe8ba0370c2410aee0a4.png

A piece of this porky pie?  I'll take a big fat slice, thanks.  As long as I can stuff it full!

By the way, that's good fatty growing food.  That little top is not going to last much longer with you shoveling in big cheesy pizzas like that.  Be popping buttons before you know it.  I think you may just be a little more turned on then!

Guest Pint-Sized

Videos are up now :)))) I had to split it into two parts, it was just too hot!!! But also curvage wouldn't let me upload a 40 minute video lol. Make sure you get both, I did some more talking in this one...something about being in public just makes me wanna be a little louder and more pig-like. Hope you think it's as hot as I do...*oink*🐷🤤❤️🍕🥵

Please leave me some words of encouragement and suggestions for what you wanna see next >.<!!!! 

gip1.gif

gip2.gif

gip3.gif

You're making all the right moves to become a big-ol hog.

Looks like you're doing all the right things to build your capacity.  While you need to caution yourself on going too hard too soon, a real piggy power move is weight gain shakes.  The next piggy power move from there is funneling said shakes. Be careful though - I hear its incredibly addictive! 😉

Guest Pint-Sized

Hey everyone >.< just wanted to let y'all know I've been dealing with some health issues (I'm not fat enough!) and have been taking time to myself to tend to it. It was also my birthday the other day, so I pigged out on a big thing of fried dough, a nice deep bowl of real ramen, some pork bunz, and of course a homemade strawberry birthday cake I made for myself! Anyways, I made cupcakes today and am about to make a cupcake stuffing video in honor of my birthday, since I ate my cake too quick to even get a picture *oink* 

Can you guess what I wished for when I blew out those candles? *oink oink*

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Pint-Sized
5 minutes ago, Steelcity said:

Your arms a looking a little softer for sure 

Thank you! I'm a lot softer around my belly, thighs, and butt for sure...I don't know why, but all the fat just goes to my butt and belly 😅☺️