Chubby Wife, Happy Life

I've had a long time love for bigger women and throughout my whole relationship with her, the person who has made me feel most comfortable about it has been my wife. As such, I am obviously very thankful for her in that regard. However, I can not deny that she has helped further that love in other ways. When she and I first met, she was roughly 140lbs at 5'1". In the months that followed, her weight dropped to 117lbs. The picture below is of her when she was at the age of 18 roughly around this weight:

X

The two of us officially got together as a couple almost a year later and by then, she had started gaining some of the weight back. It will be 14 years together come three weeks from now and in that time, she has gained and lost, but mostly steadily gained. She recently maxed out at roughly 183lbs but has since gone down to 175-178lbs. What has happened throughout time is she would reach a "happy" weight, gain 5 pounds more, loss those 5 pounds and then gain 10, each time steadily increasing what she would considered her accepted "happy" weight. The pictures below were taken back in January 2021 with her weight somewhere between 170-173.

X

X

As I stated earlier, she has since gained more but not much more and I don't have pictures of that (yet). She has never purposefully been a gainer but is one to eat the foods she likes when she wants to. I have always been there to encourage "bad habits" but obviously leave control of her own body to her. She willingly refers to herself as a "fat girl" and feels she will never be her previous levels of "thin." She admires her body and part of the reason I have posted her here is to hopefully have others admire her as well, as she always appreciates confidence boosters in addition to having me around to tell her how attractive I think she is. We have been working through crazy schedules but do intend to have another little photoshoot again in the future so feel free to suggest poses and whatnot. For now, I hope you folks appreciate this.

Your lady is lovely!  I especially like the hands on belly pose.  Hope you make her feel cherished and sexy.  My wife and I have enjoyed the ride for 22 years.  The more open I have gotten about how much I love her curves, the more accepting she has become.  I hope you and your wife share more pics and more pounds.