Guest DionKing
On 8/16/2021 at 9:13 PM, Cheeksandfeets said:

Absolutely!

I'm Lyla. Bratty, bisexual, with a cute Af big belly! Sweet and sensual with a dark side! 

23D101BC-9407-440C-A480-DB6BC595A441.jpg

Damnn u are soo gorgeouss😍😍 your boobs and belly are bursting out😍 and i will like to go shopping with u to find some new clothes😍

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, DionKing said:

Damnn u are soo gorgeouss😍😍 your boobs and belly are bursting out😍 and i will like to go shopping with u to find some new clothes😍

making me blush I’m absolutely going to need some new clothes soon! I know for sure I’ve grown out of my coat and basically all my jeans from last year. Oops!😜 We’d have so much fun shopping I could model them for you and we could go eat after!!!!!🌮🌮🌮🌮 Tacos are my fave! 
Hungry Gilmore Girls GIF

• Curvage Model

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/15683-🐷a-fat-little-piggy-struggles-to-do-her-piggies🐷/

I’m still learning editing and stuff so be gentle with me but I’m putting my first video here on SALE this weekend only! Check it out and feel free to send me your reviews! Good or bad I’d like the feedback. Hopefully filming my next video today if all works out and I’m so excited!!! 

0845B7EE-F906-486B-8DE1-B86C0D6FF2D9.jpeg

1 hour ago, Cheeksandfeets said:

Going to the dentist today😖😖  Ready to get it over with so I can have a treat!!! I am wearing the shit out of these jeans tho!!!

2A77F399-EF25-4B2D-A434-9174612A53CF.jpeg

I hope the dentist wasn't too bad. You definitely deserve a special treat! You look incredibly sexy with those jeans! I'd definitely give you as many treats as you want!

• Curvage Model

In the first photo I clearly remember taking it to celebrate a 10 lb weight loss. Posting it on social media and getting so many “compliments” on how great I looked now. 😣😢 It hurt bc it felt like they were only proud bc I was trying to fit in with them. Congratulations for not wanting to be FAT. It felt gross.😞 It definitely was not bc they really cared about me. The last few years I’ve moved away, started fresh, and learned to love every curve, every new roll, and most importantly that no matter my weight I deserve respect and for someone to be proud of me for my real accomplishments in life instead of society’s expectations of how I should look. I love ME. Just the way I am and I love getting fatter now more than ever.🥰

2F6E5311-179B-4E26-8ADB-1A2579B953FB.jpeg

Edited by Cheeksandfeets✨
Typo and to add a thought!😘 another typo!!

• Curvage Model

Don’t miss my very first stuffing clip! I need some feedback so I know what to do better next time!!! I love munching while chatting with you. I’m not saying much though bc I’m so enthralled in the pepperoni pizza in front of me. My favorite. I am also a Dr Pepper girl and drink tons of it a day. I down 3 cans and most of my pizza pretty quickly before moving on to a cream filled dessert and some chugs of milk! I had a blast making this and got super turned on during and afterwards! Go check it out while it’s at the intro price! Almost 30 min!! 

34A6F742-6A9C-4D39-BF1B-DB631EAFB934.gif

E7116D51-3B1B-4BD4-ADE4-64C9AB5608F7.gif

7794D47C-1FB7-411E-A58E-FF2B7F0861D8.gif

5F4D77B8-40FB-4AB1-95EA-C18F0DED4A1E.gif

Edited by Cheeksandfeets✨