4 minutes ago, cheeksandfeets said:

Absolutely!

I'm Lyla, former camgirl  known on MfC and Tumblr as LolaDLuxxe. Bratty, bisexual, with a cute Af big belly! Sweet and sensual with a dark side! 

23D101BC-9407-440C-A480-DB6BC595A441.jpg

Nice to meet you Lyla! I hope you'll enjoy it here! 😉 You definitely got a big soft belly and pretty big boobs as well! Now you make me wonder what that dark side entails.😏

Do you have any goals in mind which you would like to fulfill on Curvage?

• Curvage Model
32 minutes ago, MrSunshine said:

Nice to meet you Lyla! I hope you'll enjoy it here! 😉 You definitely got a big soft belly and pretty big boobs as well! Now you make me wonder what that dark side entails.😏

Do you have any goals in mind which you would like to fulfill on Curvage?

I haven't quite set any goals yet since I'm so new to this site i want to just naturally see where it takes me and learn the ropes before setting any but I definitely want to meet some new fans and friends while having fun and showing off!!! Becoming a model here is for sure a great place to start!!🤩

13 minutes ago, cheeksandfeets said:

I haven't quite set any goals yet since I'm so new to this site i want to just naturally see where it takes me and learn the ropes before setting any but I definitely want to meet some new fans and friends while having fun and showing off!!! Becoming a model here is for sure a great place to start!!🤩

I see, becoming a model here is definitely a great place to start. If you post regularly, I don't think you'll have any problems getting a decent amount of fans. I'll be your first fan/friend here to start things off. 😉

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me. I wish you good luck and I'll be following you whatever you plan to do! 😁

• 5 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

#fattorever

Since I’ve been fat forever..literally since I was like 7 ......For the first 14/15 years of my life I was a little oblivious to my weight. My family we always supportive and built my confidence. Then came high school bullies and societies pressures. Luckily, I met my person at 17 and have not looked back. He has always made me feel like a queen, built my confidence right back up and made me start to love my curves through children, every weight fluctuation I’ve had. That being said, societies pressures were still there looming. After some major soul searching the last few years I can truly say I love what I see when I look in the mirror. It’s art, it’s beauty, it’s perfect ( in my eyes). My body works for me every day and has took me through every step in this life. I’m thankful for her every morning. I love seeing my big round belly, my stretch marks, my jiggly thighs, my arm fat, and my double chin. I am so cute!💜💜💜💜

4DD1B591-3E20-46D0-A204-733B0DD4469E.jpeg

6CACBBF7-F13B-477C-9467-9B1FF6D0C0D2.jpeg

3519AEEE-C435-4B10-922C-AEA8BC750CD5.jpeg

09FFB8FD-0387-4F11-A247-A0FE66C54224.jpeg

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, lalt said:

Good to hear you’ve found someone who appreciates you and made you feel as sexy as you look ❤️

Thank you😘 I am so thankful he’s always let me be me in every way! Including this and all my other internet ventures, letting me be me sexually, and exploring new kinks and things together! 

• Curvage Model

Mr.Cheeks is really excited to help me out with a stuffing video soon!!💕💘😍 I can’t wait! 🍕🌮🍪🍔🍟🍩

We’ve always had a relationship based around food and both of our love for being full and satisfied after a good meal combined with a love for fat bellies and bbw women. (Both of us!!;))

. He’s admitted that the bigger I get the more he loves my body and I admit when I touch my belly I definitely get turned on thinking about how big it is, how soft, and thinking about the idea of it growing. My ass is growing too and I couldn’t be happier about that! I’ve always been an unintentional gainer/fat girl not on a diet but I’m seriously thinking about starting to actively gain. Maybe just try for 15/20 pounds first and see if I start to see any changes. I’d like it to go to my belly and butt but we all know it goes where it wants😆

I don’t have many before pictures bc frankly I’ve always been big and never wanted to take the full body pics before but I do wish I had took more when I was “smaller” to compare my glorious belly to before!!!  I hope you’ll all join me in this journey I’m just beginning! Any tips or things you think I should know starting out here drop in this thread! It’s where I’ll be posting updates and some about me:get to know me type things! 💜💜💜

F858EDAC-DF4C-4D86-AB51-2851C56B3BB4.gif

Edited by Cheeksandfeets✨
Typo

• Curvage Model

🍕🍪hmmmmm deciding what I want to snack on and binge today?

💕Cookies and ice cream is definitely happening.

I’ve got new -lime Doritos I want to try.

And have got to get some wings sometime soon bc the craving is REAL..... Buffalo Wild Wings here we come. 

If I were your fat wife, we would go on dinner dates nearly every night ( when I wasn’t resting up and ordering in) Tonight we choose somewhere a bit fancy. You parade me through the restaurant, people stare as I waddle by but they can’t keep their eyes off my bloated belly , huge tits spilling over my dress and the soft, familiar little rolls that cascade down my back .  I snicker at their burning stares and you tell me they are definitely just jealous of me.

I do have a bit of a big head and sometimes refuse to believe just how wide I am. I chalk it up to that and continue to stuff my cute face in the candlelight . Sitting  across from me you rejoice as I finish my plate and the rest of yours.......... Ask me if I’m full? ☺️😘

As we leave the restaurant you whisper that you got me another meal to-go.🥩🥩 I kiss your cheek as I giggle ( and jiggle) and imagine the fun we’re about to have at home with the cake I got for dessert! ☺️

What’s your dream date look like?
Mine would have to be, lunch and drinks, museum, sweet snack maybe from a market or small biz, cool shopping( bookstore or oddities) then a savory snack , site-seeing, big dinner, watch the sunset by the water maybe smoke some green. Go home and get taken advantage of and then fed a midnight snack😍😍😍2B5B6789-28C0-470F-98D8-C3C5E57D0B35.thumb.jpeg.3860c46a82a79681d2da6bbcea4573d5.jpeg352BC103-5109-4552-94A9-D826D2AA8143.thumb.jpeg.2526ecda09d95dd27ce4f21a9e7767b0.jpeg

• Curvage Model

My favorite part is when the buttons popped! Your fat wife is outgrowing all her summer clothes and tries (and fails) to paint her chubby toes!!!! My very first video here! Be gentle with reviews but id love the feedback!!

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/15683-🐷a-fat-little-piggy-struggles-to-do-her-piggies🐷/

4D69A01B-165C-4256-BC49-81FE40CC8465.gif

F5220939-E140-4CDB-A814-2C7C3668A410.gif

Edited by Cheeksandfeets✨
Forgot to attach gifs

• Curvage Model

🎀Finally searched back to 2017 for this full body shot! Before shot I was participating in horrible dieting contests and the normal workplace pressure to get thin. I thought society would treat me better and respect me if I was skinny! I thought I couldn’t be perceived as sexy and fat at the same time 🙄 How ridiculous. I finally started to find my own power,  in the body I already had,...then and started to love her. Shortly after that I quit that toxic job, stopped dieting, moved away from my hometown and started living and have not looked back! Happier and fatter than ever!😊😊😊🐽

E99307F9-6BA0-4583-9993-3F204A359A19.jpeg

Guest ExponentialGrowth

Hi @Cheeksandfeets I just read your date fantasies. The thing is I struggle to call them fantasies because they are all very reasonable (though lovely!) and entirely within your reach. Any person would be lucky to be sitting by your side on a date. I know that they will become real very soon. 💚

• Curvage Model
44 minutes ago, ExponentialGrowth said:

Hi @Cheeksandfeets I just read your date fantasies. The thing is I struggle to call them fantasies because they are all very reasonable (though lovely!) and entirely within your reach. Any person would be lucky to be sitting by your side on a date. I know that they will become real very soon. 💚

Thank you!So sweet!!  I still want that but now since fall is here add a little something spooky to the mix! Maybe a Haunted History Tour?? Or a hayride..... Ok but now I need a pumpkin spice cupcake ASAP!!

Guest DionKing
On 9/22/2021 at 4:20 AM, Cheeksandfeets said:

🎀Finally searched back to 2017 for this full body shot! Before shot I was participating in horrible dieting contests and the normal workplace pressure to get thin. I thought society would treat me better and respect me if I was skinny! I thought I couldn’t be perceived as sexy and fat at the same time 🙄 How ridiculous. I finally started to find my own power,  in the body I already had,...then and started to love her. Shortly after that I quit that toxic job, stopped dieting, moved away from my hometown and started living and have not looked back! Happier and fatter than ever!😊😊😊🐽

E99307F9-6BA0-4583-9993-3F204A359A19.jpeg

The right pic is the best😍 look how soft and jiggly😍 massive boobs😍🔥 and space to groww