Favorite TV Show to Binge Watch

Guest Kristyk_fatgirl

Guest Kristyk_fatgirl

What are some of your favorite tv shows to binge watch? Give me some suggestions! 

Currently watching Dawsons Creek(1998) and I watch Gilmore Girls every winter.

Gilmore Girls Coffee GIF

• 4 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

My comfort show is Rilakkuma and Kaoru. It's on Netflix, it's very few episodes but it's able to give me unprecedented inner peace.
If you find me curled up on the couch watching it for the umpteenth time, it means I need to go to my safe place. 

AAAABVASo59yE5l6tbnmb6JxYcl6Bhso4kHXCA0Kl_jzehW5JLfin-_EbNN-GP9m_zB6BUkr86Z_IjRnQJBnccLsLiHIF0G1.jpg

Star Trek TNG and Seinfeld are my pure comfort shows that I can just put on any episode any time.

If it's a show I watch beginning to end and give my full attention to every time, its gotta be Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AlexSushi
10 minutes ago, ChubberLover_thicc77 said:

Friends for me is a show I can just watch

Yo, same! Friends and Seinfeld too, I love to binge them!

• 1 month later...

I'm honestly a little flighty in my binge watching habits. I tend not to watch all of any show, but I do binge on sitcoms and more light-hearted, semi-comedic, murder mystery shows. That said, in general, I tend to find new shows by the fact that they have an episode relating back to feeders, feedees, weight gain, etc. Sorry if that one track mind is a little boring.

Interestingly, I never watched Mike & Molly (I was worried that it would be little more than a series of jokes about how the titular couple are both fat, and therefore *of course* they were a hideous couple who could only be together.)

But then I started watching My Name Is Earl, based on Katy Mixon (who played Molly's slimmer sister in Mike & Molly) playing a woman that used to cheat on her boyfriend with Earl, who used to love squeezing her ass, only to show back up when Earl tries to make amends with her boyfriend for doing that, and revealing that she had put on a hundred pounds of fat, all of it on her ass-cheeks (a prosthetic). The character doesn't even seem to think that it is unattractive, claiming "Oh, yeah, mama got an extension downstairs."

Later, I found out that Katy Mixon herself put on a lot of weight, and went on to star in her own sitcom, in which *she* was the fat wife. In fact, the very first episode is about the fact that she is the *fattest* woman in their town (which does seem a little odd, since Katy Mixon is still nowhere near big enough for that to seem right, unless we're supposed to imagine that she's a few hundred pounds heavier than she is) and trying to find a fatter woman who could move to town so that she can go back to just being the *second* fattest woman in town.

It actually made me want to go back and binge Mike & Molly, only with the knowledge that the slimmer sister is going to start catching up and getting fat herself shortly after the show ends.

Edit:

...actually, I say all that. I do love Doctor Who. I've caught up to date on the new Doctors (13 seasons of about 6 episodes each on the War Doctor and all those after him) but I've not made much of a dent in the classic series yet (the "First" Doctor, William Hartnell, though that hasn't been canonically the First Doctor *in universe* since the "Fourth" Doctor, Tom Baker, in "The Brain Of Morbius" tapped into several previously unseen prior forms to help fight a mind duel, all the way up to the "Seventh" Doctor, Sylvester McCoy, and then also the "Eighth" Doctor, Paul McGann with his film and his vast novel and audiobook saga).

That said, I am quite a big fan of seeing the female characters, any of the Doctors female companions, enemies, or incarnations, being the subject of fanfic, fanart, and even morphs or video editing, to make them feedees and SSBBWs.

On 12/10/2021 at 11:44 AM, fat_elf said:

I'm honestly a little flighty in my binge watching habits. I tend not to watch all of any show, but I do binge on sitcoms and more light-hearted, semi-comedic, murder mystery shows. That said, in general, I tend to find new shows by the fact that they have an episode relating back to feeders, feedees, weight gain, etc. Sorry if that one track mind is a little boring.

Interestingly, I never watched Mike & Molly (I was worried that it would be little more than a series of jokes about how the titular couple are both fat, and therefore *of course* they were a hideous couple who could only be together.)

But then I started watching My Name Is Earl, based on Katy Mixon (who played Molly's slimmer sister in Mike & Molly) playing a woman that used to cheat on her boyfriend with Earl, who used to love squeezing her ass, only to show back up when Earl tries to make amends with her boyfriend for doing that, and revealing that she had put on a hundred pounds of fat, all of it on her ass-cheeks (a prosthetic). The character doesn't even seem to think that it is unattractive, claiming "Oh, yeah, mama got an extension downstairs."

Later, I found out that Katy Mixon herself put on a lot of weight, and went on to star in her own sitcom, in which *she* was the fat wife. In fact, the very first episode is about the fact that she is the *fattest* woman in their town (which does seem a little odd, since Katy Mixon is still nowhere near big enough for that to seem right, unless we're supposed to imagine that she's a few hundred pounds heavier than she is) and trying to find a fatter woman who could move to town so that she can go back to just being the *second* fattest woman in town.

It actually made me want to go back and binge Mike & Molly, only with the knowledge that the slimmer sister is going to start catching up and getting fat herself shortly after the show ends.

I recommend checking out some episodes of the 3 last seasons  (season 3,4 and 5) of American Housewife, Katy has gotten a good amount bigger than in season 1

1727528160_KatyMixonFourChristmasesLosAngelesPremierejF16HpvC0Cpl-side.thumb.jpg.5e961d62a291316bd5f383842dfde2ac.jpg

Katy-Mixon-41-1-side.thumb.jpeg.4f7051ccf3775258b2db5cfb0997ec96.jpeg

1120954757_154212_5351-900x0(2).thumb.jpg.d8732833b4746cf4bea165e0cb62c00f.jpg

katy_mixon_get_fat_by_eremy96_ddw1s8q-fullview.thumb.jpg.89ee5581a363bacff1871a98edc4719a.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...