Secretly Eating, Why Hide It

• Curvage Model

I thought my hubby wasn't coming home until after dinner tonight because of a board meeting that was to run late. So I enjoyed a nice long leisurely day of eating whatever I wanted. But, just as I was done doing dishes and cleaning up all evidence of my indulgence I received this text:

"Done early. On my way. Let's just go out for dinner."

OMG, not more food.

Obviously I ordered just a salad, and I didn't finish it. 

That moment of restraint was unfortunately overshadowed by the huge piece of red velvet cake I just ate at 1am. 

Oh well. 

• Curvage Model

So today's secretly eating game...

I'm going to try for 5 meals.  Not including "snacks", actual meals.

So far so good. Breakfast was 2 eggs, sausage and a bagel. Just finished a 10in. 6 slice meat combo pizza.  Ate the whole thing! That's good for me, I mean granted it's not a whole large pizza but it's a start.

Next is lunch with the hubby. He'll be home in an hour or two.  Thinking sandwiches but not sure yet. Honestly I'm really stuffed right now so a sandwich seems about all I could handle. Dinner with him is no problem, so that makes 4 meals.

Somewhere I've got to sneak in number 5!

Oooooohhhh, come on belly we can do this. 😁

Wow, you are amazing! My daughter brought take out home the other day for dinner. It was HUGE. It had pineapple ginger chicken, salad, apple sauce, and sweet potato casserole. Enough for 2 people at least. I asked her how much of that she thought I would eat. She said do what you can. I made four meals out of it, just finished the last of it for lunch. You go girl!  Grazing, like you do, must be the way to do it. If I had the same as you so far today I think I would be done for the day. I can't eat as much as I used to be able to do. Keep up the great work, you look wonderful!! 🥰😘🔥 And only getting better!!

• Curvage Model
29 minutes ago, big girls rock said:

Wow, you are amazing! My daughter brought take out home the other day for dinner. It was HUGE. It had pineapple ginger chicken, salad, apple sauce, and sweet potato casserole. Enough for 2 people at least. I asked her how much of that she thought I would eat. She said do what you can. I made four meals out of it, just finished the last of it for lunch. You go girl!  Grazing, like you do, must be the way to do it. If I had the same as you so far today I think I would be done for the day. I can't eat as much as I used to be able to do. Keep up the great work, you look wonderful!! 🥰😘🔥 And only getting better!!

Well, thanks for the compliment and encouragement. 😊 Haven't had meal number 3 yet, which is good because that pizza hit me like a ton of bricks shortly after I was bragging about it! That's what I get for thinking I am hot shit for finishing it. 🤣🤣🤣 He's running late which buys me another hour or more to sit here and nurse this giant bloated belly. I'm not giving up on my challenge...it just may be much smaller meals than I had imagined. 

I would like to boast and say I would have eaten all the take out food your daughter brought home in one sitting 😆😳🤔 But let's be honest it would have taken me all day long. ❤

• Curvage Model
On 8/25/2021 at 5:07 PM, GluttonyGal said:

I've been drinking and eating all afternoon waitingfor the old man to come home and give me a little something something.  I am fat, f**ked up, and horny as hell. I tried to pose for a picture for you all and I literally tipped over against the bed as the camera went off. 🤣 But...the picture actually looks like I'm trying to lean all sexy like. 🤣🤣🤣 OMG I'm laughing my ass off. 

20210825_083553_1629928956252.jpg

A very sexy curvy babe ❤️ 

• Curvage Model
On 8/24/2021 at 9:41 PM, GluttonyGal said:

Tried to get a quick picture before getting caught as I'm about to fall into bed. I have honestly never felt so huge. I mean, just massive! I am seriously,  SERIOUSLY, regretting so many choices today! 😅 🥺😫😭

I am about to burst. Ooooohhh. Why? 

20210824_220935_1629858007704.jpg

I can tell you are about to burst ... In a very sexy way too ❤️ thank you for blessing us ;) 

3 hours ago, GluttonyGal said:

So today's secretly eating game...

I'm going to try for 5 meals.  Not including "snacks", actual meals.

So far so good. Breakfast was 2 eggs, sausage and a bagel. Just finished a 10in. 6 slice meat combo pizza.  Ate the whole thing! That's good for me, I mean granted it's not a whole large pizza but it's a start.

Next is lunch with the hubby. He'll be home in an hour or two.  Thinking sandwiches but not sure yet. Honestly I'm really stuffed right now so a sandwich seems about all I could handle. Dinner with him is no problem, so that makes 4 meals.

Somewhere I've got to sneak in number 5!

Oooooohhhh, come on belly we can do this. 😁

You are a professional sexy eater. You and your belly got this. Two more meals to go. Finish it off with something sweet so you can feel that belly heaviness stick out in front of you and fill up your thighs.

• Curvage Model
35 minutes ago, Lake Terror said:

You are a professional sexy eater. You and your belly got this. Two more meals to go. Finish it off with something sweet so you can feel that belly heaviness stick out in front of you and fill up your thighs.

I appreciate the encouragement but whewwww, I'm starting to think I set my goal too high! I'm about to burst my seams here. I'm not giving up though, I just need a few hours rest. 

• Curvage Model

About to fall into bed but I did it...5 meals today. And ice cream too. 😁 I think I might have finally raised a bit of suspicion today too! Honestly by the end of the night I didn't even care anymore. 

It actually became so difficult to even want to eat anything. I was chewing just to chew but I didn't want to keep going. Then I would rest again. At one point I laid back on the sofa already out of my bra and with my shorts rolled down just rubbing my bloated gut. We were watching the TV. It seemed like the most stuffed I had ever been.

But now, a few hours later, and no longer feeling like I'm either going to get sick or explode I'm really kind of excited I did it. Not sure I want to do anything this stupid again for a while but man just seeing this gut sticking up and out in front if me is amazing!

My plan was to try another of my new bigger sexy outfits on tomorrow for you. But now I don't know, this belly may have me out of commission for a while. I guess we'll see how I get through the night. 

So here's a good look at the end result of my day of gluttonous indulgence.  A ridiculously over stuffed painfully bloated belly. Wish me luck in trying to get comfortable in bed with this!

30.08.2021 21.34.12 947 76_1630373832069.jpg

• Curvage Model

Morning after belly, feels HUGE.

While filming a video this morning I intended to eat a plate of six slices of toast. Only managed two slices. Probably because I ended up talking so much about everything I ate yesterday. But partially because I'm still feeling full from yesterday 😕

This picture was after toast and a bottle of water.

20210831_092609_1630419759063.jpg

• Curvage Model

I spent the last five days out of town housesitting. Let me just say, it took my secret binge eating to a whole new level! Oh man, I came home late last night feeling like I swallowed a bunch of bowling balls! My poor belly is suffering!!!

Picture this; I had the place all to myself,  in a town no one knew me, with an envelope of cash. 🤣Let's just say I worked my way through every restaurant DoorDash had to offer as well as the local supermarket and package store. 

Gorging myself all day, every day until I thought I may not make it (picture "La Grande Bouffe") all the while knowing that no one was the wiser...so hot.

This mornings ridiculously bloated belly brought to you by the most extreme gluttony I could ever imagine.  😳😋😱🤭😉

20210907_083808_1631020645715.jpg