Secretly Eating, Why Hide It

• Curvage Model

I've been drinking and eating all afternoon waitingfor the old man to come home and give me a little something something.  I am fat, f**ked up, and horny as hell. I tried to pose for a picture for you all and I literally tipped over against the bed as the camera went off. 🤣 But...the picture actually looks like I'm trying to lean all sexy like. 🤣🤣🤣 OMG I'm laughing my ass off. 

20210825_083553_1629928956252.jpg

Edited by GluttonyGal

37 minutes ago, GluttonyGal said:

I've been drinking and eating all afternoon waitingfor the old man to come home and give me a little something something.  I am fat, f**ked up, and horny as hell. I tried to pose for a picture for you all and I literally tipped over against the bed as the camera went off. 🤣 But...the picture actually looks like I'm trying to lean all sexy like. 🤣🤣🤣 OMG I'm laughing my ass off. 

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

Pretty damn funny lol.. but you look great falling in motion 

8 hours ago, GluttonyGal said:

Just had lunch. And a Tony's Chocolonley. I feel huge, round, and so horny. I'm already excited thinking about what to eat next and how much bigger I'll be later. And honestly, daydreaming about being caught secretly stuffing myself into oblivion on the kitchen floor by someone who would know exactly what to do in that situation.  

20210825_083825_1629907739879.jpg

20210825_083653_1629907426522_1629907823948_1629909581054_1629909794921.jpg

So many possibilities though.

Questions with hands on hips demanding what you're doing. Opening the fridge and cabinets to see most of the food, just bought, it gone.

Seeing your belly sticking out so far, rolling out of your panties, looking like a stuffed hog.

Guess you have to be tied up and fed the rest while a hidden panty vibrator goes to town.

Getting worshiped in the spiciest ways.

17 hours ago, GluttonyGal said:

Wow, sexy your belly and double chin. Mmmm. ❤️ 

• Curvage Model

This past week I have put this belly through hell. It's been so much fun! 😁 And man, it is looking amazingly huge and round. It feels enormous and very sexy.

I'm going to take it easy today and maybe pamper this big ol' belly a little.  Some sun, swimming, a lot of coconut oil,  and some small healthy meals.

But don't worry 😉  in a few days I'll be hiding in the kitchen eating straight from the refrigerator!!! 🤣🤣🤣

26.08.2021 08.39.47 340 30_1629981643990.jpg

2 minutes ago, GluttonyGal said:

This past week I have put this belly through hell. It's been so much fun! 😁 And man, it is looking amazingly huge and round. It feels enormous and very sexy.

I'm going to take it easy today and maybe pamper this big ol' belly a little.  Some sun, swimming, a lot of coconut oil,  and some small healthy meals.

But don't worry 😉  in a few days I'll be hiding in the kitchen eating straight from the refrigerator!!! 🤣🤣🤣

When that day comes again, match it with your new lingerie and eat like no ones watching. Feel your curves and indulge in the great food that has contributed to your growth.

1 hour ago, GluttonyGal said:

When the day comes We need to watch this as it goes down ..until then take all the time you need 

• Curvage Model
13 minutes ago, Lake Terror said:

Have you tried on that new lingerie yet? Curious how it's fitting you after these amazing stuffings.

Good question! I have tried all of it. And yes I did manage to get everything on. Of course my belly sticks out of all of them 🤣 but I'm used to that. 

• Curvage Model

Okay,  so get this...ultimate in secret stuffing going on!

His friend changed plans, so he's downstairs right now watching movies. Meanwhile, I'm upstairs in bed stuffing myself and getting horny as hell watching Curvage videos! 🤣

And taking pictures! 🤭😉😳🤣

20210827_193049_1630110391297.jpg

• Curvage Model

So last night, his change of plans to stay home, was a bit of an inconvenience having planned to have the house to myself. Not to mention it was going to be difficult I thought to explain take out deliveries from two restaurants.  But it was surprisingly easy. He was busy when the deliveries came. I gave him one of the many things I had ordered for myself. (Which he didn't even eat all of...what!) And I hustled the rest upstairs for me. I even made a few trips back down to the kitchen throughout the night.

I ate and drank all I could possibly manage,  watched some sexy ass videos, and thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it and every inch of my ballooning belly. Even took pictures.  All while he sat down stairs on the couch watching movies. 🤣

20210827_201229_1630144666177.jpg

On 8/25/2021 at 11:10 AM, GluttonyGal said:

Just had lunch. And a Tony's Chocolonley. I feel huge, round, and so horny. I'm already excited thinking about what to eat next and how much bigger I'll be later. And honestly, daydreaming about being caught secretly stuffing myself into oblivion on the kitchen floor by someone who would know exactly what to do in that situation.  

20210825_083825_1629907739879.jpg

20210825_083653_1629907426522_1629907823948_1629909581054_1629909794921.jpg

You are so sexy 😍

1 hour ago, GluttonyGal said:

So last night, his change of plans to stay home, was a bit of an inconvenience having planned to have the house to myself. Not to mention it was going to be difficult I thought to explain take out deliveries from two restaurants.  But it was surprisingly easy. He was busy when the deliveries came. I gave him one of the many things I had ordered for myself. (Which he didn't even eat all of...what!) And I hustled the rest upstairs for me. I even made a few trips back down to the kitchen throughout the night.

I ate and drank all I could possibly manage,  watched some sexy ass videos, and thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it and every inch of my ballooning belly. Even took pictures.  All while he sat down stairs on the couch watching movies. 🤣

20210827_201229_1630144666177.jpg

In Love Heart Eyes GIF