Secretly Eating, Why Hide It

13 hours ago, GluttonyGal said:

I already feel like I'm getting fatter and fatter and FATTER! When will it stop? 😳😳😳

Oh yeah, when I stop sneaking so much food! 🤣

So you'll stop when your belly is too large to fit into the kitchen or dining room.  Maybe go measure some doorways to get a glimpse of your future magnitude.

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, mrletters said:

So you'll stop when your belly is too large to fit into the kitchen or dining room.  Maybe go measure some doorways to get a glimpse of your future magnitude.

Ahhhhhh yes, how many of my favorite fantasies from my younger days involved fattening someone up until they were too huge to fit through the door. 🔥

Who knew it might be me! 🤣

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, Lake Terror said:

This is going to be a must buy. We can't ignore you like he has. We have to look at you and go yes we notice your shirts don't fit as well as they did. We see the hairpin holding your pants together. Guess what? We love it and as long as you enjoy the food we'll enjoy the results!

❤❤❤

I'll enjoy the food, and I'll love that you enjoy the results!!!

• Curvage Model
56 minutes ago, big girls rock said:

That pizza has 8 slices. If you can't eat 8 you should have asked them to only cut it into 6 slices, maybe then you could finish it in 1 sitting! 😉😊 Besides, I remember that you graze anyway, 1 sitting isn't necessary for you eat it all!

6 slices 🤣🤣🤣

But, you are right, I'm not a sprinter...and I will finish it before dinner though!

• Curvage Model
56 minutes ago, NikeLove1986 said:

6 isnt bad at all i was only thinking 5 and you would be full tbh.. Hope you are doing ok today and are nice and stuffed

The 6 slices was a just a bit of a joke...if the pizza was cut in 6 slices instead of 8 I would only have to eat 6 to finish it. 🤣

4 is usually all I would eat in one sitting.

• Curvage Model

I woke up this morning and felt so huge and bloated still! I mean like my belly is massive even for me. I thought back over the insane amount I had been eating lately. Hint, it's a lot!

When I tried to get dressed I couldn't manage to get my shorts around this giant ball belly. 😫😳😭 What?!?! This past week of gorging myself is really showing! I swore right then I would diet starting today!

Yeah right. 

I'm now standing in the kitchen already through half a bag of mini croissants and thinking about how much I'll be able to eat today. 🤣 

Oh well. Diet starts tomorrow. 

Edited by GluttonyGal

On 8/13/2021 at 1:12 PM, GluttonyGal said:

One more picture before signing off for the weekend. I took this a little while ago by request. I am NOT wearing this tonight on our double date! 🤣

But, I have been eating all day, and drinking all afternoon. (Mixed cocktails with cannabis infused seltzer if you were wondering) I am feeling huge and bloated and horny as hell. I will dress appropriately for tonight,  behave myself, and secretly try and continue to eat as much as I can!!!

By bedtime I expect to be as big as a house and I will let it show in no uncertain terms. If he won't comment I vow here and now to get fatter and fatter for as long as it takes for him to see it!!!

20210813_083312_1628880578121.jpg

Wow! You really do look pregnant with twins😮 😍