Secretly Eating, Why Hide It

On 8/13/2021 at 11:55 AM, GluttonyGal said:

Dinner with friends tonight guys! You know what that means...

Stuffing myself all day, go out to dinner and cleanmy plate, and then try and sneak several "desserts" after I get home. So excited. 

Number one issue, finding something to wear that will *stretchhhhh*  🤣🤣🤣

20210813_083633_1628869119536.jpg

What your wearing looks FINEby me. I'd definitely take notice. No complaints from here

11 minutes ago, GluttonyGal said:

I thought he would never leave for work!

8:30am and I'm already eating leftover fast food as he drives away. 

*hiccupppp*

Guess one more day of stuffing myself can't makes things much worse.

20210817_083645_1629204020234.jpg

Well leftovers are meant to be eaten as soon as possible anyway, right? How longer you wait, the more the taste of the food will deteroriate over time. So I think you did good and now that the hubby has gone to work you'll have the whole day to your self! Has stuffing your face ever been a bad choice? 😏

Why look over your shoulder?  That glorious gorgeous seductive sensual orb of magnificent goodness leads you from room to room desiring to be stuffed and overfilled while never being noticed.  Such a shame, but secret Fattony and food greed looks so Fatastic and Flabulous on your Glorious Gut!!  Keep Secretly binging and join the 300 Plus Club!!!!

22 hours ago, MrSunshine said:

Well leftovers are meant to be eaten as soon as possible anyway, right? How longer you wait, the more the taste of the food will deteroriate over time. So I think you did good and now that the hubby has gone to work you'll have the whole day to your self! Has stuffing your face ever been a bad choice? 😏

Hell no , now clean your leftovers up . its a shame to waste food . And you do look a bit hungry . 

On 8/13/2021 at 1:12 PM, GluttonyGal said:

By bedtime I expect to be as big as a house and I will let it show in no uncertain terms. If he won't comment I vow here and now to get fatter and fatter for as long as it takes for him to see it!!!

What happens if he comments and says he likes it?  I think that means you need to get fatter and fatter and FATTER and F A T T E R, and then perhaps a little fatter after that.

• Curvage Model
On 8/17/2021 at 1:47 PM, fatowl said:

Why look over your shoulder?  That glorious gorgeous seductive sensual orb of magnificent goodness leads you from room to room desiring to be stuffed and overfilled while never being noticed.  Such a shame, but secret Fattony and food greed looks so Fatastic and Flabulous on your Glorious Gut!!  Keep Secretly binging and join the 300 Plus Club!!!!

💕💕💕thank you.💕💕💕

Ooooohhh...is 300 really sneaking up on me!?!?!

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, mrletters said:

What happens if he comments and says he likes it?  I think that means you need to get fatter and fatter and FATTER and F A T T E R, and then perhaps a little fatter after that.

I already feel like I'm getting fatter and fatter and FATTER! When will it stop? 😳😳😳

Oh yeah, when I stop sneaking so much food! 🤣

• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, windfarm72 said:

Have you brought up your weight with your husband? Maybe he doesn't want to say anything to be polite? Either way your sneaky snacking and stuffing habits are very hot!

Oh I thought of that for sure.

The first conversation ended with him saying he never noticed me gaining because I wear baggy clothing...that was several years ago. Next came the you don't look any different to me phase. And then eventually I gave up and started this game.  

It's just how he is. We lived in an old farm house for 3+ years that had a country pink ceramic sink in the kitchen. To this day he swears he never realized it. A PINK sink. 🤣🤣🤣

I would like to believe he doesn't want to hurt my feelings but he is not one to pay a compliment either. Like never! So not only does he not mention the bad, he never mentions the good. He just doesn't say or do anything. 

Also, he is a fat big bellied man himself, and knows how much I like it. He knows I have a fat fetish. He knows I've spent a decade fattening him up.

I think he's just, I don't know,  in his own world.

No matter what, thank goodness for you guys! Your attention and compliments keep me sane!!!

And I'm with you...secretly stuffing is hot!