Secretly Eating, Why Hide It

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, MrSunshine said:

Haha suprised the hubby joined you for McDonald's.

The kitchen is a logical place after all and it's much easier to hide it when you snack here and there. I can imagine you on your food adventures. Grocery stores? You mean like going to a grocery store and buy food and eat it in the parking lot? After you finish you go to another grocery store? I don't think people would expect someone eating on the parking lot of a grocery store.😂 Actually, that is a good strategy as well. The groceries at home would survive a little longer.

Does your belly touch the steering wheel?

Hubby is overweight and eats a lot too. So no surprise there. 

Grocery stores are great for that...bakeries, delis, premade food shops, they provide a ton of options. So yeah;  maybe a sandwich at a drive thru, then a doughnut at a grocery store, fries at another drive thru, something from the next grocery store deli, a Frappuccino from the coffee shop, a taco at the next drive thru, etc. All eaten in the parking lots. It's fun.

So, I have short legs. Which means I slide the seat way forward when driving. We used to have a tiny sports car and honestly if I took a deep breath, yeah my belly would bump the wheel. But now we have a bit bigger vehicle and it's no where near as cramped. If I put the seat all the way forward and was pretty stuffed and bloated maybe it would touch. But no, not when I'm just driving. 

Also...I almost never drive.

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, CarlGnarl said:

ur stomach is absurdly bloated!

Some of it is camera angle I'm sure. 😳 And not to be off color but I was definitely in need of some relief. But really,  my body shape and belly is super unique, I can bloat really easily and it's always perfectly round. Last night that bad boy was as tight as a drum though. You could have bounced a quarter off it.

I'm still really swollen this morning. It never goes away quickly and sometimes requires a little extra help. 🤭😉😳😏

16 minutes ago, GluttonyGal said:

Hubby is overweight and eats a lot too. So no surprise there. 

Grocery stores are great for that...bakeries, delis, premade food shops, they provide a ton of options. So yeah;  maybe a sandwich at a drive thru, then a doughnut at a grocery store, fries at another drive thru, something from the next grocery store deli, a Frappuccino from the coffee shop, a taco at the next drive thru, etc. All eaten in the parking lots. It's fun.

So, I have short legs. Which means I slide the seat way forward when driving. We used to have a tiny sports car and honestly if I took a deep breath, yeah my belly would bump the wheel. But now we have a bit bigger vehicle and it's no where near as cramped. If I put the seat all the way forward and was pretty stuffed and bloated maybe it would touch. But no, not when I'm just driving. 

Also...I almost never drive.

I can see that you have quite some experience with these kind of things. Why don't you drive much? Sound like some great adventures and opportunities for some secret stuffings. When you come home you can tell the hubby that you haven't eaten anything yet.. 😛

If your belly is still swollen this morning than that means you did quite well yesterday. Give the belly some belly rubs! I think it deserves it. What do you have planned for breakfast? Some secret doughnuts again? 😏😏

48 minutes ago, GluttonyGal said:

Some of it is camera angle I'm sure. 😳 And not to be off color but I was definitely in need of some relief. But really,  my body shape and belly is super unique, I can bloat really easily and it's always perfectly round. Last night that bad boy was as tight as a drum though. You could have bounced a quarter off it.

I'm still really swollen this morning. It never goes away quickly and sometimes requires a little extra help. 🤭😉😳😏

This belly is really round for sure ! Can't wait to see other pics, or the way it looked after a huge stuffing 😛 It is that big that you can handle things on it now 😛 Or put it on a desk to avoid back pain haha 

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, MrSunshine said:

I can see that you have quite some experience with these kind of things. Why don't you drive much? Sound like some great adventures and opportunities for some secret stuffings. When you come home you can tell the hubby that you haven't eaten anything yet.. 😛

If your belly is still swollen this morning than that means you did quite well yesterday. Give the belly some belly rubs! I think it deserves it. What do you have planned for breakfast? Some secret doughnuts again? 😏😏

I've been exploring my fat fetish for decades.  I am an old lady! 🤣 I've been active in the fat fetish community online for 15 years or more. There are those still around who have been following me or sharing and talking with since Y..Tube began. 

I don't like driving for one and we choose to be a one car household for environmental reasons. He works a lot, and far from home...so no car to drive even if I did want to.

No big plans for breakfast (it's my least favorite meal). Not really sure what today will bring, I'm still deciding! 😆

• Curvage Model
50 minutes ago, Coucoucestmoi said:

This belly is really round for sure ! Can't wait to see other pics, or the way it looked after a huge stuffing 😛 It is that big that you can handle things on it now 😛 Or put it on a desk to avoid back pain haha 

It is definitely round, you're right! This was a pretty big stuffing day so it's real huge in these pics. But honestly it's big and round all the time...that's my normal shape. 🤣🤣🤣

• Curvage Model

Good morning.

The belly may need a day of rest,  whew. 😣😩😳 It feels like I swallowed a boulder. Yikes. I am probably on a liquid diet today!

Spent a good share of yesterday eating while he played on his phone and talked with his friend. I must have made twenty trips to the kitchen to sneak a snack or guzzle down a drink. I probably could have just sat there on the kitchen floor with food containers piled all around me eating all day and he wouldn't have noticed. 

But instead I snuck back and forth stuffing big bites into my mouth while my back was to the door. One time he asked me a question while I was still try to swallow a huge mouthful of cake. 🤣 I answered him while chewing. I thought for sure I was busted. But no, he didn't even ask "whatcha eatin'?"

By evening I was so bloated that I had to ditch both my bra and jean shorts because they were too tight. All I could fit over me was a t-shirt and elastic waist shorts.

When it came time for dinner...I ate that too. 😳😁🤣 I was such a massive pig. But what's a girl to do? If he's going to ignore me I have to amuse myself somehow.  Right?

photo_1629025693839.jpg

Edited by GluttonyGal

• Curvage Model

OMG,  change of plans! I can diet during the week.  One more day of secret binging fun!!! It will be a challenge but worth it.

Just found out hubby and friends are seeing a movie today.

So okay, picture this...

I go too, dressed in clothes a bit too small.

At the last minute I decide to see a different film.

They go into their theater, I go into mine.

I sneak back out and buy tons of food at the concession stand and eat nonstop the whole 2+ hours.

After the movie I come out to meet him at our car with a giant stuffed ball belly. Burping, moaning, and rubbing it the entire 30 minute ride home!

Fuck yeah. Challenge accepted!!!

If you really want that reaction the tight jean shorts are your go to.

During your movie open that button and let your belly free while you eat.

When you all leave the theater you haven't realized your belly is still out bouncing and everyone can see that smooth skin protruding out.

Has to notice here even his friend has to gawk at the size of it!

1 hour ago, Lake Terror said:

If you really want that reaction the tight jean shorts are your go to.

During your movie open that button and let your belly free while you eat.

When you all leave the theater you haven't realized your belly is still out bouncing and everyone can see that smooth skin protruding out.

Has to notice here even his friend has to gawk at the size of it!

Super Troopers Yes GIF by Searchlight Pictures