Secretly Eating, Why Hide It

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, CarlGnarl said:

Would love to know what you measure around the belly, standing, relaxed, letting all the fat hang off you. :wub:

Standing up straight and sucked in: 45in.

Standing but relaxed: 48in.

Sitting with my belly resting in my lap: 51in.

Later??? Maybe more. 🤣🤣🤣

• Curvage Model

Since button extenders have been coming up in conversations lately...I was wearing one today. As I do most days since pants that fit the rest of me can't make it round the belly! Can you spot it?

I say was because that ship has sailed already and it's only lunchtime. 🤣

20210813_082623_1628861588443.jpg

1 hour ago, GluttonyGal said:

Dinner with friends tonight guys! You know what that means...

Stuffing myself all day, go out to dinner and cleanmy plate, and then try and sneak several "desserts" after I get home. So excited. 

Number one issue, finding something to wear that will *stretchhhhh*  🤣🤣🤣

20210813_083633_1628869119536.jpg

57 minutes ago, GluttonyGal said:

Definitely an enormous appetite,  but I'm more of an all day binger or even a two day binger. I might not be able to eat a huge quantity at once but I can keep eating for hours and hours!

Going out to dinner tonight baby,  oh yeah!!!

😏An enormous appetite is good and at the end of the day if you eat hours and hours, the amount of food you consume will be huge as well. Very fitting for that huge belly of yours that only seems to grow bigger.

So, keep that belly filled and when it's dinnertime, you got to show your friends how it's done! They will think you're a glutton and they don't even know all the food you ate before dinner. 😆 As a reward, you can eat the extra several desserts that will be waiting for you.

Wearing something that show a little bit of belly won't hurt anyone, will it? The restaurant should be glad that a happy customer is leaving feeling fulfilled.😉

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, MrSunshine said:

Wearing something that show a little bit of belly won't hurt anyone, will it? The restaurant should be glad that a happy customer is leaving feeling fulfilled.😉

For some reason I always imagine restaurant folks afraid when I come in.🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 hours ago, GluttonyGal said:

Since button extenders have been coming up in conversations lately...I was wearing one today. As I do most days since pants that fit the rest of me can't make it round the belly! Can you spot it?

I say was because that ship has sailed already and it's only lunchtime. 🤣

20210813_082623_1628861588443.jpg

If this a preview for tonight that extender is not going to last. The show you'll put on is going to make your friends jaws drop.

Maybe they'll join in on the fun. Buttons flying all around 😄

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, Lake Terror said:

If this a preview for tonight that extender is not going to last. The show you'll put on is going to make your friends jaws drop.

Maybe they'll join in on the fun. Buttons flying all around 😄

I wish! Good god a fucking food orgy would be so awesome right now!!!! 

Don't mind me I've been eating and drinking and I am mad horny 😅😅😅

But seriously, elastic waist shorts for tonight for sure.

1 minute ago, GluttonyGal said:

I wish! Good god a fucking food orgy would be so awesome right now!!!! 

Don't mind me I've been eating and drinking and I am mad horny 😅😅😅

But seriously, elastic waist shorts for tonight for sure.

Need that extra stretch so your pants grow with you throughout the night.

I remember you trying to get a friend of yours to gain. Maybe showing everyone how hot gluttony can be may have them eat more than they thought.

• Curvage Model
14 minutes ago, Lake Terror said:

Need that extra stretch so your pants grow with you throughout the night.

I remember you trying to get a friend of yours to gain. Maybe showing everyone how hot gluttony can be may have them eat more than they thought.

Yeah,  not tonight.  This couple is two very vain and body conscious gay men! 😆 Nobody but me in the group gets turned on by gluttony!!!!

• Curvage Model

One more picture before signing off for the weekend. I took this a little while ago by request. I am NOT wearing this tonight on our double date! 🤣

But, I have been eating all day, and drinking all afternoon. (Mixed cocktails with cannabis infused seltzer if you were wondering) I am feeling huge and bloated and horny as hell. I will dress appropriately for tonight,  behave myself, and secretly try and continue to eat as much as I can!!!

By bedtime I expect to be as big as a house and I will let it show in no uncertain terms. If he won't comment I vow here and now to get fatter and fatter for as long as it takes for him to see it!!!

20210813_083312_1628880578121.jpg

1 minute ago, GluttonyGal said:

One more picture before signing off for the weekend. I took this a little while ago by request. I am NOT wearing this tonight on our double date! 🤣

But, I have been eating all day, and drinking all afternoon. (Mixed cocktails with cannabis infused seltzer if you were wondering) I am feeling huge and bloated and horny as hell. I will dress appropriately for tonight,  behave myself, and secretly try and continue to eat as much as I can!!!

By bedtime I expect to be as big as a house and I will let it show in no uncertain terms. If he won't comment I vow here and now to get fatter and fatter for as long as it takes for him to see it!!!

Your belly has grown so big that everywhere you go, you're following it around ??? 🤔

• Curvage Model
28 minutes ago, Lake Terror said:

The vanity may work for you then! Eat to the point where you start commenting on your size and show it off in style.

Our friends are too polite to say anything.  My hubby is oblivious.  I'm the only one left to comment on how fat I am! 😂😳😅😭

5 minutes ago, GluttonyGal said:

Holy cow! Consider me impressed. Your belly is already a lot bigger than earlier today! Even I can see this. I wish you a great fulfilling dinner and secret dinners that await your already stuffed gut. Can't wait for the updates to see how much bigger you still can get.

If he doesn't make any comment now, then I think you should take him to the optician. 😂

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, MrSunshine said:

Holy cow! Consider me impressed. Your belly is already a lot bigger than earlier today! Even I can see this. I wish you a great fulfilling dinner and secret dinners that await your already stuffed gut. Can't wait for the updates to see how much bigger you still can get.

If he doesn't make any comment now, then I think you should take him to the optician. 😂

Maybe he does need new glasses. 🤔 

Oh...and thanks for noticing!!! 💋

Edited by GluttonyGal

• Curvage Model

Dinner and and a movie was fun. I almost overdid it today, but I eased up a bit and caught my second wind...which turned out to be some McDonald's and Tony's chocolate.  

A lot of secret eating today, and a lot of eating with other people too. Both were fun in their own way. But truthfully no ah ha moment. 

I'm definitely stuffed and will be nursing this bloated gut for a while I'm sure. Worth it?

Yeah. I've gotten some good pictures.  Had some fun. And spent the day so frickin' horny I might explode. Or is that the belly that might explode? 🤔 

Either way...good night all. 💋

20210813_085645_1628907157214.jpg

20210813_085802_1628907519011.jpg

6 hours ago, GluttonyGal said:

Dinner and and a movie was fun. I almost overdid it today, but I eased up a bit and caught my second wind...which turned out to be some McDonald's and Tony's chocolate.  

A lot of secret eating today, and a lot of eating with other people too. Both were fun in their own way. But truthfully no ah ha moment. 

I'm definitely stuffed and will be nursing this bloated gut for a while I'm sure. Worth it?

Yeah. I've gotten some good pictures.  Had some fun. And spent the day so frickin' horny I might explode. Or is that the belly that might explode? 🤔 

Either way...good night all. 💋

20210813_085645_1628907157214.jpg

20210813_085802_1628907519011.jpg

It's great to hear you had a fun evening and it seems it had been quite the foodful event. Your belly looks so big, round and tight. 😉

The McDonald's and chocolate after dinner must have been your secret treats, right? Do you always do your secret stuffings in the kitchen or do you have more secret places where you do your indulgence?

I'm suprised that there haven't been a remark so far. Did you not even get a stare? 😲 I hope the belly survived the night, you got to show them!

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, MrSunshine said:

The McDonald's and chocolate after dinner must have been your secret treats, right? Do you always do your secret stuffings in the kitchen or do you have more secret places where you do your indulgence?

McDonald's was actually with the hubby. Dinner was really early so a late snack on the drive home.

I love chocolate.  There's always bars of Tony's chocolate in my kitchen!

Most of my secret eating while he is home is in the kitchen.  I just eat where the food is! 😅 But when I'm alone I eat everywhere! One of my favorite things to do is (when I drive,  which is very seldom) eat in the car. I love driving from place to place getting a little food each stop. Not just drive thru restaurants either. I mean those are easy. But I like going to grocery stores too. 

7 minutes ago, GluttonyGal said:

McDonald's was actually with the hubby. Dinner was really early so a late snack on the drive home.

I love chocolate.  There's always bars of Tony's chocolate in my kitchen!

Most of my secret eating while he is home is in the kitchen.  I just eat where the food is! 😅 But when I'm alone I eat everywhere! One of my favorite things to do is (when I drive,  which is very seldom) eat in the car. I love driving from place to place getting a little food each stop. Not just drive thru restaurants either. I mean those are easy. But I like going to grocery stores too. 

Haha suprised the hubby joined you for McDonald's.

The kitchen is a logical place after all and it's much easier to hide it when you snack here and there. I can imagine you on your food adventures. Grocery stores? You mean like going to a grocery store and buy food and eat it in the parking lot? After you finish you go to another grocery store? I don't think people would expect someone eating on the parking lot of a grocery store.😂 Actually, that is a good strategy as well. The groceries at home would survive a little longer.

Does your belly touch the steering wheel?