Secretly Eating, Why Hide It

• Curvage Model

Him: "Hey, where's the new box of cereal we just bought?"

Me: "I think that was last week you are thinking of."

Him: "Well, the doughnuts are gone too."

Me: "Yeah, they got stale. Have a bagel."

Him: "Where are the bagels?"

Me: " Oh, maybe there aren't any."

Him: "I'll just get something on the way to work. And I'll pickup groceries on the way home."

Me: "Okay" 

Him: "Did you pack my lunch? Or is there really just nothing in the house?"

Me: "Sorry, no."

Him: "Lunch out too then."

Me: Struggling to button my pants..."Yeah, I'll just have something delivered." 

Him: "Bye."

Me: Eating another doughnut..."Bye."

9 minutes ago, GluttonyGal said:

Him: "Hey, where's the new box of cereal we just bought?"

Me: "I think that was last week you are thinking of."

Him: "Well, the doughnuts are gone too."

Me: "Yeah, they got stale. Have a bagel."

Him: "Where are the bagels?"

Me: " Oh, maybe there aren't any."

Him: "I'll just get something on the way to work. And I'll pickup groceries on the way home."

Me: "Okay" 

Him: "Did you pack my lunch? Or is there really just nothing in the house?"

Me: "Sorry, no."

Him: "Lunch out too then."

Me: Struggling to button my pants..."Yeah, I'll just have something delivered." 

Him: "Bye."

Me: Eating another doughnut..."Bye."

Love This GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

• Curvage Model

One emotional meltdown, four drive thru windows, two grocery stores, a package store, and a pizza parlor make for a 36 hour binge that puts all others to shame! There's a $180 worth of food and drink in that belly. I have never been so ravenous, nor have I ever been so satiated. And I don't think I have ever been so big around, I feel utterly massive. 

20211012_054603.gif

• Curvage Model
22 minutes ago, cees said:

That is insane! Respect for that, but isn't it a bit too much?

Yes, of course you are right, it is. Thank you for asking that. Because it's really more than a bit too much, it's overindulgence on a ridiculous scale. And I have to admit that. And of course I regret it. I have not been able to be comfortable, I will be processing and eliminating for days, and I certainly couldn't afford it. My fetish and addiction gets the better of me at times. I'm ashamed of myself, well half of me is. But it is also not accurate to say I'm not proud of myself, because half of me is. That dual struggle within is constant. I would guess it's that way with all fetishes. And now I have to try and go back to getting my emotions, desires, and eating under control. At least for a while anyway.

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, fatowl said:

Oh!  You loved it!  Why get it under control?  You really want to do that everyday!!   It is your desire and wish!  He won't notice.  But I will notice your glorious belly!  Sooo seductive, sexy, and gorgeous as you balloon into a Sultry SSBBW Goddess!!

I did love it, you're right!

Such beautiful words, such compliments! ☺ Thank you. ❤

Guest Lovehugebellies
4 hours ago, GluttonyGal said:

Today I was left alone for a little too long and ended up with not one, not two, but three DoorDash deliveries. Oops. Time to take my fat swollen belly to bed and dream of belly rubs.

Sweet dreams! That huge stuffing deserves them 😍

• Curvage Model

So, we shopped for Halloween candy last week and bought over $50 worth. We get a lot of trick-or-treaters.

I tried to tell him to not buy any chocolates. I love chocolate, so bad idea to have bags of it in the house.  But he wanted a varied assortment of treats. So I promised myself that I would not touch it this year!!! I even packed it away, you know out of sight and all.

But, in a moment of weakness I had a couple of pieces. Just a couple...

Needless to say I'll be headed back to Target to secretly replace three bags of candy bars.

20211012_132945_1634061695486.jpg

20211012_133016_1634062196479.jpg

Edited by GluttonyGal

• Curvage Model

Or should I just admit I ate it all? You know, so I don't buy more and eat it all again. I can't guarantee I won't. 

What would you say if you came home and I told you that I had eaten bags of candy bars by accident? And that I was afraid if I bought more I would just do it again.

On 9/16/2021 at 10:14 AM, GluttonyGal said:

So the hubby had a doctor's appointment this morning.  The new medication he is on has caused him to lose weight. He called to say that his doctor is just thrilled with his great weight loss.

Yay for me! (Sarcasm) After 15 years of slowly fattening him up. Now it looks like he'll reverse that 50 pounds in no time. 

Meanwhile, it's 10am and I've eaten a bag of mini croissants, a caramel mocha cappuccino, a sandwich, and a handful of chips.

Half of that while he was still in bed sleeping. 

Oh brother!

Pick a weight that you both must maintain combined.   What one loses, the other has to gain.  So the more he gains or loses......  What you chose will properly identify if you are a feeder or a feedee.

8 hours ago, GluttonyGal said:

Or should I just admit I ate it all? You know, so I don't buy more and eat it all again. I can't guarantee I won't. 

What would you say if you came home and I told you that I had eaten bags of candy bars by accident? And that I was afraid if I bought more I would just do it again.

Obviously, this was not your fault.  You only ate your share of the candy.  Silly husband should have known what your share was and bought enough for the kids too!!! Of course, you saved a lot of kids from tooth decay and now you can get them healthy crap for Halloween.   Immediately go out and get a bag of apples, granola bars and carrots for the kids.  You will need to eat any further attempts at bringing more unhealthy treats to give the wee ones!!!  Even if it means stuffing yourself beyond stuffed!!  Don't fail the Brats!!!

On 10/17/2021 at 9:53 PM, GluttonyGal said:

Today I was left alone for a little too long and ended up with not one, not two, but three DoorDash deliveries. Oops. Time to take my fat swollen belly to bed and dream of belly rubs.

He He, you would get a lot of secret anonymous deliveries from me, I would make deals with the Drivers to tell you that they had no idea who ordered it.  The orders would progressively get larger.  Of course I would install hidden cameras around the house so I could log in and watch my efforts being stuffed into that globular belly from work........ After watching that all day, I am unsure I could keep the animal in me calm when I got home......

17 hours ago, GluttonyGal said:

So, we shopped for Halloween candy last week and bought over $50 worth. We get a lot of trick-or-treaters.

I tried to tell him to not buy any chocolates. I love chocolate, so bad idea to have bags of it in the house.  But he wanted a varied assortment of treats. So I promised myself that I would not touch it this year!!! I even packed it away, you know out of sight and all.

But, in a moment of weakness I had a couple of pieces. Just a couple...

Needless to say I'll be headed back to Target to secretly replace three bags of candy bars.

20211012_132945_1634061695486.jpg

20211012_133016_1634062196479.jpg

Very sexy 😍. I am very attracted to your beautiful belly ❤♥. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

So halloween candy is impossible to resist as secret eating goes. I mean, first of chocolate is my weakness. Second, they are just tiny bite size things that I can tell myself won't be noticeable at all.  And third, the most dangerous of all, they can just be so easily replaced! Just buy a few more bags...problem solved. 

The only challenge is how to dispose of hundreds of little candy bar wrappers ever day unnoticed!

Honestly,  I may have lost track of how many bags of candy I have eaten...it has been embarrassing how much I have stuffed myself.  But I just can't resist!

20211107_063539_1636285649635.jpg

7 minutes ago, GluttonyGal said:

So halloween candy is impossible to resist as secret eating goes. I mean, first of chocolate is my weakness. Second, they are just tiny bite size things that I can tell myself won't be noticeable at all.  And third, the most dangerous of all, they can just be so easily replaced! Just buy a few more bags...problem solved. 

The only challenge is how to dispose of hundreds of little candy bar wrappers ever day unnoticed!

Honestly,  I may have lost track of how many bags of candy I have eaten...it has been embarrassing how much I have stuffed myself.  But I just can't resist!

20211107_063539_1636285649635.jpg

Adam Sandler GIF

• Curvage Model

Last night at dinner I was just done clearing my plate and wanting more when I realized he wasn't even going to finish half of what I had given him! He said he was full and wanted to watch TV. I couldn't very well get a second helping after that. But I wanted more. So, while cleaning up the kitchen I finished his meal. Honestly at that point I was getting a little full but there was something so exciting about standing there in the kitchen trying to quickly and quietly eat more that I decided to help myself to leftovers too! I ate pasta straight from the pan and polished off the garlic bread too. I ate everything there was. I was so stuffed I could barely get everything cleaned up so I could go plop down on the couch. I dozed off a bit while he watched the television. Later on he was ready for dessert.  So of course I had to have some too! I managed a big piece of pie before finally giving up and sleeping it off for the night. Today my belly is still huge and round, what a pig I was last night. I'll try and behave today, but no promises...I'm starting to get hungry again. 😁

Edited by GluttonyGal